Tiger Woods Injured

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Gold member

The New York Times reports that Woods was unconscious and lying in the road for "nearly four and one-half minutes". And his airbags did not deploy, so he must have been traveling at less than 30 MPH. Very strange. His PR flacks can say "no comment" all they want, but until Tiger stands up and tells the truth, the press will hound him relentlessly. There may well be a good explanation, but until he gives it to the press, his life is going to be hell.
Old 11-28-2009, 08:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

If he wasn't going fast enough to deploy the airbags. Could Elin have used the golf club on him?

This is how stories get started.

Curiousity killed the cat.

I hope all that garbage isn't true on the web about his having an affair.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Sage
Default NO! NO! NO! I have my hands over my ears!

Here is a link from a very unreliable source. Say it ain't so Tiger!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/28/tiger-...v-lacerations/
Old 11-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Sage

I'll bet that is pretty close to the truth Gracie.

Makes more sense than her bashing the 'rear' window of a huge Escalade to save hubby. She's coming from the house - why not just get the extra set of keys? She went back to the house and grabbed a club?

I mean 'who cares', it's not our business if they were arguing etc. But since this is Tiger, the best case scenario would be complete truth to end any talk.

My guess is that since they know what is on the 911 tape (which will be made public in a week) they are trying to fashion a story that goes with the recording.

Stay tuned!
Old 11-29-2009, 10:55 AM
Veteran member
Default Golf

I heard from an unreliable source that Tiger and his wife were playing a round of midnite golf and one of them cheated by not counting all of their strokes.

The ensuing argument lead to a scratching contest. They broke the car windows and faked an accident to cover up their fight.

They left their kids alone for one minute and rumour has it that the kids will be suing them for neglegence. The court will probably give custody of the kids to Mark Omeara.

The various mistresses are going to sue also. Lawyers figure that Tiger will lose all of his money and be on welfare.

He will lose his playing card and return to the Nations Tour to try to requalify
for the regular PGA tour.

His various charity organizations are already thinking of returning some of his donations because they expect him to be so needy.

His CPA's are worried because he deducted the donations. When they are returned they will be taxable so his Lawyers will be asking the judge to leave Tiger with enough to pay his taxes. The mistresses it is said will probably not agree to these requests.

When I get more updates from my sources I will bring them to you as fast as I can because I see how important Tiger's private life is to you.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:28 AM
Default Tiger Woods

Come on people, I dare say that most of us have had accidents with our autos in one form or another and have caused some damage to ourselves or others. Let us give this guy and his family a break! He was not arrested, therefore the police did not find anything out of order, number one. Number two this is a private problem for the Wood's family to sort through, none of our business.....period!
Old 11-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Sage

All I'm saying is that the reason behind it is private and he can choose to say something or not.

BUT

Let's not kid ourselves. When you or I or anyone have a public accident some things are not private. The 911 call is public record. The police report is public record. What people say at the scene that is heard by others is public record.

I'm just suggesting that Tiger, for his family's sake, should just say exactly what happened to STOP the talk. If that doesn't happen then the TMZ's of the world will hound him and his family even more than they do now.

I don't see anything about Letterman since he told the truth. This is a whole PR thing at this point.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Veteran member

Old 11-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Sage
Default You are right of course but.........I just gotta say

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatbTester View Post
Come on people, I dare say that most of us have had accidents with our autos in one form or another and have caused some damage to ourselves or others. Let us give this guy and his family a break! He was not arrested, therefore the police did not find anything out of order, number one. Number two this is a private problem for the Wood's family to sort through, none of our business.....period!
That if I had caught Sweetie foolin' around with some fancy woman I would take my Big Bertha to his head!
Old 11-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Administrator

How 'bout if she wasn't fancy? Just some plain woman?
Old 11-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Sage
Question I'll never understand...

Looks like Tiger couldn't keep his "wood" at home and was getting his "strokes" elsewhere!

I'll never really understand the male mentality. Here is, yet another, man that has much to lose but can't see beyond his fly. And all for what??? A few minutes of guilty pleasure? And besides all the fans and money he stands to lose, couldn't he think of his children? Sigh.

Well, I would say this time his wife shot a hole in one -- right in his head! And, if all is true, he deserves it!
Old 11-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea24 View Post
Looks like Tiger couldn't keep his "wood" at home and was getting his "strokes" elsewhere!

I'll never really understand the male mentality. Here is, yet another, man that has much to lose but can't see beyond his fly. And all for what??? A few minutes of guilty pleasure? And besides all the fans and money he stands to lose, couldn't he think of his children? Sigh.

Well, I would say this time his wife shot a hole in one -- right in his head! And, if all is true, he deserves it!
Chels, you really are toooooo clever!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 11-29-2009, 12:38 PM

Ok, from what I'm reading in the police report released this AM, Tiger and his wife were having a very loud argument about his fling with this Rachel woman in Australia. Tiger in a heated rage backed out of the driveway going about 40 MPH (long driveway!!) and hit the hydrant. Then he spun his wheels and crashed into the tree. Now, where it gets fuzzy is the wife busting out the windows with his Nike driver, which he didn't pay for so who cares? HE claims she was chasing him with it down the driveway and that's why he left so fast. SHE claims she was trying to bust out the windows to get him out of the Escalade. Hmmmm.

Moral? Keep those pants zipped up, guys! It always comes back to haunt you!
Old 11-29-2009, 01:05 PM

Hey Chelsea - here's another spin - it's just like the Garden of Eden where the woman enticed the poor guy into a bite of apple. It's just history repeating itself but in Australia. I could be wrong but it's a thought and it's from a man's perspective.
South Amboy, NJ
St. Louis, MO
St. Charles, MO
Lake of the Ozarks, MO

"What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about"?
Old 11-29-2009, 03:13 PM

OHHHHH..his WIFE hit him with the golf club and split his lip open like a melon! WOW! Hell hath no fury... I wonder if she'll get arrested??
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.