Trailwinds Village

Old 03-27-2024, 11:59 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagboy View Post
The same entity that owns the Lady Lake Outback is building the new store just to the west of the ABC Store in Trailwinds. Once that opens (projected mid December), the Lady Lake location on 441 will close, and many of the staff will have the opportunity to transfer.
Wow! That is interesting. I wonder if they: expect more business at the new location, or expect less competition from other restaurants, or expect a new building to have lower on-going costs, or some combination of reasons?
Old 03-27-2024, 01:25 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,043 Times in 369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
Wow! That is interesting. I wonder if they: expect more business at the new location, or expect less competition from other restaurants, or expect a new building to have lower on-going costs, or some combination of reasons?
I can't answer that, but I do know the 441 location is not doing well financially. For probably a number of reasons.
Old 03-27-2024, 06:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNorth View Post
Rather would just have the information listed rather than a long, boring air tour with ads.
So you prefer someone to do the work for you, make it short and sweet and incur all the expenses needed to hand it to you?

Berks County Pennsylvania

Tags
trailwinds, village, construction, projects, stores/restaurants

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.