Travis Kelce Kansas City

Old 01-29-2024, 03:46 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael G. View Post
Your probably right, but why exploit two people that are dating on National TV at a football game?
Leave it to the NFL, and their having a hay-day backed up by the news media.

As far as the Kelce brothers, who the hell made them the second coming of Christ??
There isn't to many commercials that they missed being in.

And give thanks to my TV's off switch.
They are many orders of magnitude behind Shaq when it comes to commercials.
Old 01-29-2024, 04:11 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,046 Times in 731 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRedSox! View Post
I think that Kelce and Gronk were both great, but Kelce has done it for more years. Kelce also has played almost every game since he became a starter, Gronk was not quite as durable and missed more games due to injury. Both great players.
Gronk has been way more fun and his girlfriend isn't any slouch.

It's sort of like Byron Nelson once saying, that Johnny Miller was the greatest golf he every saw ... when Johnny was playing. I think Gronk was the best, when he was healthy and playing. Longevity surely counts in the long run.
Old 01-29-2024, 04:19 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,200 Times in 327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normal View Post
Travis will be put through the meat grinder next week. The Ravens will chew him up and spit him out in stone cold fashion. The “cute” couple will be seen a whole lot less after that.
How did THAT work out????
Old 01-29-2024, 04:28 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Travis will be put through the meat grinder next week. The Ravens will chew him up and spit him out in stone cold fashion. The “cute” couple will be seen a whole lot less after that.
Still waiting.

Old 01-29-2024, 09:07 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,550 Times in 418 Posts

Me thinks the OP is probably very butt hurt over the results of the game yesterday. Sorry that someone in a happy relationship triggered him, speaks volumes.
Old 01-29-2024, 09:08 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,550 Times in 418 Posts

Quote:
This post did not age well. LMAO
Old 01-29-2024, 09:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

If I were the head coach of the Chiefs, I would tell Travis Kelce that, if Taylor Swift attends a game, he will not be playing. This is a football team effort, not an individual performance.
Old 01-29-2024, 10:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
If I were the head coach of the Chiefs, I would tell Travis Kelce that, if Taylor Swift attends a game, he will not be playing. This is a football team effort, not an individual performance.
That makes no sense.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 01-29-2024, 11:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
That makes no sense.
It makes sense to me. The NFL is about football, which is a team sport. Tayor Swift is a distraction.
Old 01-30-2024, 06:21 AM
Default Super Bowl tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by margaretmattson View Post
I am with you! This is all about the money. Dating a billionaire girlfriend and getting a mass audience to watch. I see many commercials and branding in his future. Look for the Kelce running shoe coming soon.
I heard on the news this morning that Super Bowl tickets are between 8000 and $10,000 each. Is this a joke. Maybe Kelsey and his billionaire girlfriend could buy the stadium out and let average every day Americans attend the game seems like this is set up for the rich and what do they do with all that money anyway, the NFL greed, greed greed
Old 01-30-2024, 07:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabella View Post
I heard on the news this morning that Super Bowl tickets are between 8000 and $10,000 each. Is this a joke. Maybe Kelsey and his billionaire girlfriend could buy the stadium out and let average every day Americans attend the game seems like this is set up for the rich and what do they do with all that money anyway, the NFL greed, greed greed
You need to find out if those were the original prices or the resale prices.

I heard a number like $8,000 for the AFC game in Baltimore. Up until a few years ago I had season tickets at that stadium. I was never charged anything remotely close to even $1,000 for a game. Sure, there were more expensive tickets and packages but not 40 times what I was paying. EXCEPT, there was the resale market where I could easily sell my tickets for at least 4x the price I originally paid.

I have no idea what the NFL charges for Superbowl tickets but I suspect there are very few, if any, in the $10,000 price range. On the other hand, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were being offered for that much on the resale market.

There are plenty of things to criticize the NFL for but they have little control over ticket scalping.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 01-30-2024, 09:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
I love people that feel free to spend other peoples money.
Old 01-30-2024, 10:07 AM

Quote:
He caught 11 passes on Sunday, it was a tremendous effort and most of those catches came when they needed them most. Any football fan can certainly see that he's not an individualistic player. No way. The guy is flat out great.
Old 01-30-2024, 11:32 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Who is Kelsey and is he in on the joke?

Just wow!
Old 01-30-2024, 11:35 AM
Gold member

Quote:
First, her presence, if anything, improved his performance. He was 11 for 11 on receptions.

Second, I'm certain I speak for many others when I state I'm glad you are not the coach and Andy is.

Tags
team, travis, show, members, roster

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.