Trayvon Martin

Closed Thread
Old 06-07-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulandjean View Post
Get real with those pictures of Travon. He was not anywhere that big or that many pounds. George Zimmerman would never never stop and confront one on one with the pictures being shown here. He was just a high school kid 5'10 160. Travon just being in the wrong place at the wrong time,be confronted by George (Predenting to be a cop) Zimmerman.
After reading your posts ,You seem to know so much.Were you a witness or just enjoy making thing up.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:04 PM
Sage
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty55 View Post
Excuse me, I made an error, his fb name was Trayvon Slimm Martin, it was his Twitter account that had the "N" word. I know this from MSM reports and seeing screenshots from prior to his death. I am sure that when the Sunshine Laws kick it will be included in a doc dump.
And how can you trust the MSM reports when all you did was criticize the MSM earlier in the thread?
Old 06-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
And how can you trust the MSM reports when all you did was criticize the MSM earlier in the thread?
You have me confused with some other poster, I never criticized main stream media.

If you check Snopes (incidently not considered MSM), which you seem to find credible, you will see a photo of Trayvon with tattoos shooting the bird.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

It appears the Martin's attorney has had Trayvon's school records sealed. There must be a LOT to hide there. I also wonder why Trayvon was on a ten day suspension, his third suspension by the way. It surely must take some serious behavioral issue(s) to suspend a student for ten whole days.

I wonder if the police will follow up on these threats? http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...e-phone-number

Some prosecutor in this case! http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...nford-shooting
Old 06-07-2012, 06:46 PM
Gold member

Thank you. Yes I do have a lot of information about the case.You do know that George Zimmerman has a adult record do you not. Being a former inner city school teacher,I would not put to much merit on Travons school records. As far as drugs,a little pot in a bag is no big deal in todays society.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:52 PM

George Zimmerman has a criminal record. Add to that, he had the nerve to lie to a Judge.

I know if someone was (following)chasing me, I would turn around and fight for my life.

George should of listened to the police. The police said don't get out of your truck, don't follow. The police were on the way. If George had followed what he was told, there would be no case.

I have no idea how the case will end.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
In our country,people who speak up for injustice of others are known as national heros. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson spoke of the Travon Martin injustice that was going on just days after the shooting with nothing being done. Should you not think that these men should be awarded the same honor. I do.
You are absolutely correct...we should not think that these men should be awarded the same honor.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson....National Heroes????....There is NO question about it...ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
Old 06-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Thank you. Yes I do have a lot of information about the case.You do know that George Zimmerman has a adult record do you not. Being a former inner city school teacher,I would not put to much merit on Travons school records. As far as drugs,a little pot in a bag is no big deal in todays society.
PaulandJean...it is absolutely wonderful that you taught in an inner city school...thank you so much for your service to our children.

However...did you happen to live in the inner city in which you taught? Have you actually lived the life or did you return to your suburban home every day at 4:00?

I think that until you have walked the walk and talked the talk in the actual "inner city", people really have no idea what goes on everyday...
Old 06-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay View Post
PaulandJean...it is absolutely wonderful that you taught in an inner city school...thank you so much for your service to our children.

However...did you happen to live in the inner city in which you taught? Have you actually lived the life or did you return to your suburban home every day at 4:00?

I think that until you have walked the walk and talked the talk in the actual "inner city", people really have no idea what goes on everyday...
This killing took place in Sanford in a gated community. It did not take place in the inner city. Looks as though Zimmerman will have a lot of time to reflect on what he could have done to prevent the killing from happening. 25 years in prison if found guilty and a lifetime of hiding if found not guilty.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:09 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
This killing took place in Sanford in a gated community. It did not take place in the inner city. Looks as though Zimmerman will have a lot of time to reflect on what he could have done to prevent the killing from happening. 25 years in prison if found guilty and a lifetime of hiding if found not guilty.
Ummm...I did not state that the killing took place in the inner city.

I was merely asking PaulandJean if they actually lived in the inner city while teaching there.

But let me ask you a question, Buggyone. If he is found not guilty and, according to you, will have "a lifetime of hiding", do you actually feel that that would be the sentence he deserved? A "lifetime of hiding" even if he is found not guilty.

I opine...you decide.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Veteran member
Default Kid was a punk

A Good man will go down because of this , a bunch of do gooders have caused the problem.If you are a punk out there you never know who is packing heat! long live conceal carry.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:16 AM
Gold member

You asked a question and I will give you a answer. Yes I did live in the Inner-City and taught school there. Went to grade school,high school and Junior College for my Associate Degree,before leaving for my Bachelor and Masters.So seems I can speak from experience,not so sure about you.Do not think you have that kind of background.So to say I can walk the walk.Start thinking of what you can do to help those when a unjustice happens.Time to think outside of the box.You will feel much better of yourself.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageshooter View Post
A Good man will go down because of this , a bunch of do gooders have caused the problem.If you are a punk out there you never know who is packing heat! long live conceal carry.
Travon Martin was a punk and George Zimmerman a good man? Martin was walking to his aunt's home after buying candy and iced tea. He was doing nothing wrong. Zimmerman had no reason to be following him. Zimmerman is the punk - a wannabe cop - who had been arrested for domestic violence in the past.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
You asked a question and I will give you a answer. Yes I did live in the Inner-City and taught school there. Went to grade school,high school and Junior College for my Associate Degree,before leaving for my Bachelor and Masters.So seems I can speak from experience,not so sure about you.Do not think you have that kind of background.So to say I can walk the walk.Start thinking of what you can do to help those when a unjustice happens.Time to think outside of the box.You will feel much better of yourself.
Thank you for your answer...it seems we have very similar backgrounds...I don't understand why you would think I could not have the same kind of history that you have.

Exactly what do you think I should do to help when an unjustice happens?

What do you do?

As far as thinking outside the box...I am trying to gauge this whole incident from both points of view...pretty difficult when none of us knows exactly what happened that night.

You did state that you do have a lot of information about this case...do you know something that we don't know? Please share with us what you know and maybe, just maybe, I could start to feel better about myself.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:51 AM
Gold member

CEEJAY-- I also was the gang information resource at the high school. Spoke to groups many timess,work thru city and local police department. How about you????
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.