Trying to Remember the Title of a Movie

Old 01-22-2024, 09:55 PM
Default Trying to Remember the Title of a Movie

Great movie about groups of people who begin to find one another after the world has been devastated and changed. Movie was in color and I seem to remember that people were in this country wandering around and were slowly finding other groups and starting all over again. Very interesting..... maybe 20-25 years ago. I think it was on TV rather than in a theatre. Know the title?
Old 01-22-2024, 10:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Cascade View Post
Great movie about groups of people who begin to find one another after the world has been devastated and changed. Movie was in color and I seem to remember that people were in this country wandering around and were slowly finding other groups and starting all over again. Very interesting..... maybe 20-25 years ago. I think it was on TV rather than in a theatre. Know the title?
There are various TV series with that name. Revolution (TV series - Wikipedia)

The movie The Road | Rotten Tomatoes comes to mind.
Old 01-23-2024, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Cascade View Post
Two that I can think of : Red Dawn (movie) and Jericho (TV-Series). Liked them both. Hope it helps.
Old 01-23-2024, 04:23 PM

The Stand by Stephen King - Awesome 6 hour movie
Old 01-23-2024, 07:08 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,640 Times in 444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Nelson View Post
The Stand by Stephen King - Awesome 6 hour movie
Yes, “The Stand” - The “good” people gravitated to Salt Lake City and the “bad” people gravitated to Las Vegas.

Tags
movie, groups, remember, title, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.