TV Virus numbers in The Sun

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2020, 02:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,049 Times in 5,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Constructive criticism OR plain old whining?

An old mentor once said to me, not to come complaining to him unless I had a decent solution.

A private newspaper has the right to organize it's product any way it wishes. It is the customer's right to cancel their subscription.
The paper has the right to do as it wishes and we have the right to cancel at any time.

IMHO something important like daily statistics of the virus should be placed somewhere that can easily be found.
Old 10-22-2020, 02:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu from NYC View Post
The paper has the right to do as it wishes and we have the right to cancel at any time.

IMHO something important like daily statistics of the virus should be placed somewhere that can easily be found.
Why? Just kidding. Since I don't read the SUN, I do not know how "easily" it might be found. I do know that using the Internet, I have never had to wait more than a minute to find the latest stats on it using the search function. AND the bookmark or favorite function lets me get the facts updated even faster. Although, I no longer bother now. I get headlines from different sources every day and one of the local news sources always starts their day off by telling us how many new cases of infections or how many new deaths occurred in the last day or two. Personally, I am looking forward to complete returning to normal, where folks settle down and get back to daily routines. And yet, being able to get into restaurants with no waiting line, is fantastic. But, once again I digress...
I do take this seriously, but I refuse to run amok in panic.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,049 Times in 5,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
Why? Just kidding. Since I don't read the SUN, I do not know how "easily" it might be found. I do know that using the Internet, I have never had to wait more than a minute to find the latest stats on it using the search function. AND the bookmark or favorite function lets me get the facts updated even faster. Although, I no longer bother now. I get headlines from different sources every day and one of the local news sources always starts their day off by telling us how many new cases of infections or how many new deaths occurred in the last day or two. Personally, I am looking forward to complete returning to normal, where folks settle down and get back to daily routines. And yet, being able to get into restaurants with no waiting line, is fantastic. But, once again I digress...
I do take this seriously, but I refuse to run amok in panic.
Relatively new here and still find the paper interesting over breakfast while dear wife is still sleeping.

How long we will continue subscribing is a big question.

We do enjoy going into restaurants sitting outside, something we could not be doing now if still living up north.

Running amok can be fun at times.
Closed Thread

Tags
numbers, sun, virus, dade, today

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.