U never know what is going on in their life!!!

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2019, 06:23 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,777 Times in 3,645 Posts
Default U never know what is going on in their life!!!

My Bride always reminds me in different situations: "You never know what he/she is going thru right now."

On a different thread, CF said: It makes me think everybody has a history that makes them the way they are. Circumstances can change people for the better (thankfully for me), but some circumstances could leave some people in not such a good situation. Who knows who these people are? We should try to give breaks, as long as they're not trying to bring everyone down.

CF is right...............I just need to remember.

Old 05-28-2019, 06:26 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Absolutely! Walk a mile in their moccasins before you judge.
Old 05-28-2019, 06:33 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
My Bride always reminds me in different situations: "You never know what he/she is going thru right now."

On a different thread, CF said: It makes me think everybody has a history that makes them the way they are. Circumstances can change people for the better (thankfully for me), but some circumstances could leave some people in not such a good situation. Who knows who these people are? We should try to give breaks, as long as they're not trying to bring everyone down.

CF is right...............I just need to remember.

Your bride sounds like nothing but a very wise woman
Old 05-28-2019, 07:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

It's a good thing to remind oneself of, while we're here enjoying all the wonderful things TV offers. We come here, but we can't help bringing our emotional baggage with us. Everyone has a past, and some of it cannot be good.. My own included. So this is the place that affords me the most distinctive peace of mind. Sure the developer is raising the amentitiy fees in some areas and making us pay for the bridge, and has shut down the life long learning college and replacing it with a ghost of its former self.. But I dont have to live with that. But even if I just wanted to sit on mu lanai and reed all day, I'll still be here. But please don't make me a developer cheerleader, any more than I would be a Westinghouse cheerleader or a TLC cheerleader.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:26 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Could be someone in a witness protection program, a serial killer, an escaped convict, an illegal alien or a Russian spy among other things.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 05-29-2019, 06:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I know three pretty regular posters on this Forum who are fighting serious cancer.

Many, many, many have lost their spouses and are struggling very badly.

Lots of people are suffering from significant physical pain.

One of my dearest friends has had hospice come to her home for five months for her husband.

Many dear to us have left life this last year.

You are right as usual D Wilson.

Tags
people, makes, circumstances, good, leave

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.