Yard clean-up after IRMA

Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 09:46 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,035 Times in 463 Posts
Default Yard clean-up after IRMA

Almost 3 ½ years ago, I had Tree Frog Tree Service (Kanani Morris @ 352-446-5043) clean up my large Live Oak tree. They spent 2 days up in the tree with a bosun’s chair and a bucket truck. They got rid of all the dead and weak stuff and all the Spanish moss. They hauled away a couple of truckloads of stuff. It paid off with the visit from hurricane Irma. I still had some branches and a lot of moss (it’s coming back) on the ground, but it wasn’t a debris disaster. Including palm fronds, it was enough that I needed help cleaning the yard.

Monday morning, I contacted Kanani. He stopped by to take a look. He said that he had some customers’ trees that required immediate attention and he’d get back to me about a yard clean-up. If I find someone else first, I should go ahead.

I had also emailed Brenda Best's Lawn Service (Brenda Best @ 352-638-6218). She got back to me Tuesday morning saying that she was swamped with mowings and clean-ups, but she’d try to get to me late in the afternoon. Brenda and her husband showed up after 5 PM. Per my request, they stacked all the big stuff and the foot of my driveway and hauled away the small stuff. This morning, I am a happy camper. Thanks, Brenda.

Just after Brenda had left, Kanani called me to check. I told him that the clean-up had been done.

It’s a pleasure dealing with responsible, hard-working people that do what they say they are going to do. Both Kanani and Brenda are those kind of people.

Tree Frog Tree Service

Miss Best's Lawn Service
Closed Thread

Tags
tree, brenda, kanani, service, stuff

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.