Tall Trees vs Palmer For Golf Lessons

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2008, 03:38 PM
Default Tall Trees vs Palmer For Golf Lessons

My wife and I gave each other golf lessons and new fitted hybrid clubs. We have played golf for years but were not very good. We have not purchased the clubs yet thinking it would be better to take golf lessons first. Considering both Tall Trees on Rolling Cares or Palmer. Anyone have ant thoughts on this one.
Thanks
Old 01-24-2008, 04:01 PM
Sage
Default Re: Tall Trees vs Palmer For Golf Lessons

Jmark.... I have heard good things about both; I did beginner lessons at Tree Tops. I like their formula where you go once a week for 4 weeks....learn a little, practice a little; The instruction there (with Janice Girard) was excellent. Also, relatively inexpensive at approx $125 for the small-group (less than 6) lessons.

Palmer is more intensive...5 days in a row; a bit more expensive; but you also get some bonus individual followup attention after lessons are over, I believe. So, you get it all faster and are done in a week.

So, my opinion...you can't go wrong either way;
Old 01-29-2008, 09:06 PM

Thank you very much
jmarkohio
Old 01-30-2008, 12:08 AM

I just finished New to Golf 2 at Palmer. I like the 5 days in a row. Since I have not used Tall Trees I cannot comment. Palmer class was great and I learned a lot. I may want to go back for a half hour or hour couples instruction on the long game. I am able to chip, pitch and get out of sand which I could not do before. Still iffy on the long game BUT can get the ball up in the air most of the time now.
Old 01-30-2008, 02:06 AM

I just finished a lesson at Palmer and took the group lessons at Tall Trees...and for the dollar...I'm for Tall Trees...Janice is terrific!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.