Why do they say "Worst Shooting in Modern American History?"

Closed Thread
Old 10-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suesiegel View Post
I totally agree that we should learn from history. BUT, realize that history is always based on YOUR point of view.

We were not there. In fact my family, my blood line was not in the US.

You seem to have an interest in Indians and Blacks and frankly, you posted information, your selected information is critical of the US.

If, you are not aware the British tried to get freed blacks and escaped slaves to fight against them dang rebels. Promising them FREEDOM-whatever that is. At the battle of yorktown the british took all the blacks took their weapons and kicked them out of camp to be slaughtered.

Contrary, the the history lessons, rammed down our throats in our indoctrination, oh education, as to slaves.
There were blacks who owned slaves in the south-roughly 3,000 of them. At the time of the civil war only 5% of southerners owned slaves. The north can stick out their chests and proudly there were no slaves in the north.
TRUTH is it was far cheaper to hire a recent Irish or Jewish immigrant and work him to death then to BUY PAY FOR AND MAINTAIN a slave. It is hard for us to realize that our states were similar to perhaps Europe with common boarders but separate governments. Lincoln vastly increased the power of our central government.

NO ISSUE is as simple as we need to make it for any communication. For that matter, we ALL, if you write an autobiography will never say the evil you may have done or even the evil you may not have done anything about. Hitler thought he was GOOD. Hillary, thinks her failures were everyone's fault but hers.
You seem to be reading your own views into my posts. Not sure what all of it has to do with why they say "the worst mass shooting in modern American history". CNN just might be calculating mass shootings from 1949 onward.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-04-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
american, record, kind, grave, large

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.