Will 31 be our lucky number?

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2008, 01:12 AM
Veteran member
Default Re: Will 33 be our lucky number?

It looks like #33 is interested. They have asked for a list of our utilities expenses and taxes. We are praying that they make an offer. Please say a little prayer that this is our buyer!!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschuler1
It looks like #33 is interested. They have asked for a list of our utilities expenses and taxes. We are praying that they make an offer. Please say a little prayer that this is our buyer!!!!!
Oh, sschuler1, prayers are heading your way that this is a sale!!! Let us know ASAP. I got my place sold in AZ and will be heading to TV next month to check out some resales. Really hope you will be doing the same thing real soon.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:40 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
That's great - good luck!
Old 08-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Veteran member

They are extremely interested and are coming back for a second look on Thursday and to write an offer. Their realtor told ours that she has shown them over 50 homes, and this is the first one that they have liked. So that is encouraging. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, I would be way too disappointed if I do and they don't make an offer. Redwitch, it's time to light a candle!!
Old 08-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Default Re: Will 31 be our lucky number?

sschuler,
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for ya!!!!!! :bigthumbsup:
Old 08-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Will 34 be our lucky number?

We have #33 coming back tomorrow for a second look at 7 pm, and they are supposed to be writing an offer. (per their realtor) But we have #34 coming to see the house tomorrow at 4:30 pm first. Could we finally be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? I am feverishly cleaning the house and mowing the lawn today. (and sneeking in a little TOTV time!)

The Villages, Florida
Old 08-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Will 34 be our lucky number?

Quote:
We have #33 coming back tomorrow for a second look at 7 pm, and they are supposed to be writing an offer. (per their realtor) But we have #34 coming to see the house tomorrow at 4:30 pm first. Could we finally be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel? I am feverishly cleaning the house and mowing the lawn today. (and sneeking in a little TOTV time!)

The Villages, Florida
For us, it was the one who came after we stopped caring about how the place looked who bought. And we also wound up with 2 interested buyers at once.

One of these could be your buyer! GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 08-22-2008, 03:35 PM
Gold member

Hi sschuler1

Just wondering if you have heard anything, and, perhaps, I missed it.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Will 35 be our lucky number?

I just spoke to my realtor and she said they are still working on the offer. We are hoping to still hear something today. We have showing #35 tomorrow at 10:30 am though. She is going to call their realtor and let them know there is another showing tomorrow, so hopefully the activity on the listing will spur them on to getting the offer in right away. I HATE the waiting!!!! (and all the cleaning constantly!)
Old 08-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Gold member

Oooh, good luck, sschuler, I hope they make an offer that is acceptable to you soon :bigthumbsup:
Old 08-22-2008, 10:24 PM

I know all too well how you are feeling ss, but you have to be very encouraged by all of the showings you are having! We had our home on the market since last Thanksgiving with very little activity in the last 6 mo. We were getting ready to take it off the market and were resigned to staying here awhile when our "dream buyers" came through and wrote an offer July 30th! All contingencies were met within the 1st week and we are moving at the end of Sept. So, don't get discouraged....it will sell and sometimes when least expected.

By the way, we are not Catholic, but we sold 6 weeks after burying St. Joseph in the front yard and no home in this area has sold in our price range in over a year! I think I will now have to start caticism classes!!

Good Luck, Karen
Old 08-25-2008, 03:17 PM
Veteran member

I spoke with our realtor yesterday and she told me that #34 might still be interested and has a few more houses to look at before making a decision. She also said that #35 might be interested as well. Number 33 came back for their second showing and brought a friend who specializes in feng shui to check out the property with them. They said the house is very feng shui and the energy of the house is fine, and that they needed the weekend to pray about the offer. She is expecting that we will receive an offer early this week. (Seems their realtor jumped the gun telling ours that they were writing the offer this weekend. Guess she didn't know that they needed to pray about it first!) I can't wait until this is over. Craig's last day of work is this Friday. We were hoping to have the house sold around this time.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:51 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
I spoke with our realtor yesterday and she told me that #34 might still be interested and has a few more houses to look at before making a decision. She also said that #35 might be interested as well. Number 33 came back for their second showing and brought a friend who specializes in feng shui to check out the property with them. They said the house is very feng shui and the energy of the house is fine, and that they needed the weekend to pray about the offer. She is expecting that we will receive an offer early this week. (Seems their realtor jumped the gun telling ours that they were writing the offer this weekend. Guess she didn't know that they needed to pray about it first!) I can't wait until this is over. Craig's last day of work is this Friday. We were hoping to have the house sold around this time.
You must really be getting so tired of this.....keep pluggin away!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:57 PM

sschuler

have you got a contract yet?
I had 3 showings this week, nobody is talking contract though. The last people really liked the house, but nothing yet.
Good luck. Benj
Old 08-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Veteran member

Still waiting on the offer from #33. They decided to wait until after the Labor Day weekend. We didn't have any showings this week, so that is disappointing. We told our realtor that we will be taking the house off the market Nov. 1st. We don't want to have to go through this during the holidays. We will do some travelling during the winter, and then come back and put it back on the market again in spring. We still have 8 weeks left on our listing, so I'm not giving up yet for this year. Benj, hope you have better luck than us.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.