Zimmerman Opinions

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2013, 03:56 PM
Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Probably for the same reason Trayvon Martin's toxicology report that he had marijuana in his system was left out. Actually, saying someone appears a little younger and then changing his mind later is not lying. When talking to the operator he is looking at a subject in darkness and rain who's wearing a hoodie, and he's estimating the age, that of a black male under these circumstances that he's never saw before. At most trials they always say eye witnesses make for the worse evidence.

Have you ever sat in a class and then someone unknown to you walks into the room and talks to the teacher, and then leaves the room. The teacher then asks students to describe the person, they'll get ten different descriptions.

The prosecutor fought to have the toxicology report kept out of the trial, but after listening to the juror last night I came to the conclusion that he should of let it in. Trayvon's behavior of taking a slow route back to his father's place could of been contributed to being high, and he was somehow tripping on the rain, or whatever else fascinated him at the moment.

/
Judge Nelson allowed the toxicology report of trace amounts of marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system to be admitted as evidence. Why didn't the defense mention it?
Old 07-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Probably for the same reason Trayvon Martin's toxicology report that he had marijuana in his system was left out. Actually, saying someone appears a little younger and then changing his mind later is not lying. When talking to the operator he is looking at a subject in darkness and rain who's wearing a hoodie, and he's estimating the age, that of a black male under these circumstances that he's never saw before. At most trials they always say eye witnesses make for the worse evidence.

Have you ever sat in a class and then someone unknown to you walks into the room and talks to the teacher, and then leaves the room. The teacher then asks students to describe the person, they'll get ten different descriptions.

The prosecutor fought to have the toxicology report kept out of the trial, but after listening to the juror last night I came to the conclusion that he should of let it in. Trayvon's behavior of taking a slow route back to his father's place could of been contributed to being high, and he was somehow tripping on the rain, or whatever else fascinated him at the moment.

/
I wonder why e shooters blood work was not taken? Shouldn't it have been?
Old 07-16-2013, 04:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
I can give you a some neighborhoods in Baltimore where walking while white is apparently a crime.
I think in Florida you are ok as long as you don't attack the person following you because you are white. God help you if you are winning the fight, that means a bullet and death for you ... All legal. It's self defense.
Old 07-16-2013, 06:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Judge Nelson allowed the toxicology report of trace amounts of marijuana in Trayvon Martin's system to be admitted as evidence. Why didn't the defense mention it?
Cause they didn't need to????
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.