Are people still listening to that horse's a--?

Old 10-01-2017, 05:36 PM
n/a

Default Are people still listening to that horse's a--?

Old 10-01-2017, 05:39 PM
n/a

Fox News has destroyed good journalism to the point people don't recognize it anymore. FYI, Fox is "opinion", not news, and is legally registered as "entertainment" so they can lie and produce false stories. They do NOT produce news. Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News Business | News Corpse

Fox News To Add ‘For Entertainment Purposes Only' Disclaimer
Old 10-01-2017, 05:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fox News has destroyed good journalism to the point people don't recognize it anymore. FYI, Fox is "opinion", not news, and is legally registered as "entertainment" so they can lie and produce false stories. They do NOT produce news. Fox News CEO Admits That The Network Is Not In The News Business | News Corpse

And you're posting this next to the guy who got booted out of media for broadcasting FAKE NEWS?

Dan Rather is the original FAKE NEWS and got fired for it.

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? ? ?

Old 10-01-2017, 06:11 PM
n/a

Quote:

I could not agree more.

They have become a huge disappointment to me. They have completely and totally sold out, and it appears the rumors on Trump buying my be true.

As a news junkie, I check in with all of them, and Fox used to deliver NEWS, and based in my recent viewing, Shep Smith might be the only news person left.

They begin almost all of their segments with a Trump headline, no matter what is happening. They basically ignored Puertic RICO for 3 to 4 days.

Anything beyond Shep Smith is blatantly and totally an attempt to embellish Trumps attempts at fostering divide.

I might add that despite Trump attacking CNN constantly (pretty much because he despises Zucker) they do a pretty good job in presenting facts and viewpoints from all sides. MSNBC also does a great job, and their financial folks are great.

Best way to know what is happening is to READ. Read both sides, the Times, which Trump maligns but quotes when they say anything positive is a must. Reuters does a nice job in giving facts and staying right down the middle. WSJ leans far right, but I do read it daily.

But Fox is now a shill for Trump, and makes no attempt to hide it.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

You obviously do not follow Fox News National, but are here quoting biased sources. If you followed it you would see that there are opinion parts and valid news parts. The best journalist I have ever heard or read is Catherine Herridge from Fox News.

catherine herridge fox news - Bing
Old 10-01-2017, 06:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
You obviously do not follow Fox News National, but are here quoting biased sources. If you followed it you would see that there are opinion parts and valid news parts. The best journalist I have ever heard or read is Catherine Herridge from Fox News.

catherine herridge fox news - Bing
She reports only on intelligence issues, and yes she does a good job in that niche.

The subject that I was responding to was Fox News in general and the reporting of NEWS, not just in one area.

I know Fox very well......personally I know Fox, so your "obviously" does not fit.

She, Catherine is fine but is a niche reporter only.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

The other part of this thread is Rather.

I was as angry as anyone with the revelations on the G Bush story, BUT...

He apologized once confronted with facts he did not know when he reported. His editor was also fired as he assured Rather of its accuracy.

Over 20 years he served us reporting news, not commentary, but NEWS. I know if nothing else that could impeach his honesty or integrity.

What irks me is this.....defended by some just today.

Because someone criticizes President Trump, they are subject to being called vile names, almost 100% of the time despite what was said earlier. It is a character of his, so most expect that in or off this forum.

Why that happens, you will have to figure out.

Someday you defenders of Trump and his mean spirited un American attitude will need to address the real issues. I am tired of being called names, etc. simply because I try to substantiate my opinion, and keep it about him.

So, lay off when someone criticizes your hero....if you can rebut with facts on the real substance, great, but it does not happen much.

Maybe if he ever gets any legislation passed.

Attacking Dan Rather with nothing but obscenities is typical. Grow up
Old 10-01-2017, 07:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you're posting this next to the guy who got booted out of media for broadcasting FAKE NEWS?

Dan Rather is the original FAKE NEWS and got fired for it.

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM? ? ?

Excellent point!
Old 10-01-2017, 07:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
The other part of this thread is Rather.

I was as angry as anyone with the revelations on the G Bush story, BUT...

He apologized once confronted with facts he did not know when he reported. His editor was also fired as he assured Rather of its accuracy.

Over 20 years he served us reporting news, not commentary, but NEWS. I know if nothing else that could impeach his honesty or integrity.

What irks me is this.....defended by some just today.

Because someone criticizes President Trump, they are subject to being called vile names, almost 100% of the time despite what was said earlier. It is a character of his, so most expect that in or off this forum.

Why that happens, you will have to figure out.

Someday you defenders of Trump and his mean spirited un American attitude will need to address the real issues. I am tired of being called names, etc. simply because I try to substantiate my opinion, and keep it about him.

So, lay off when someone criticizes your hero....if you can rebut with facts on the real substance, great, but it does not happen much.

Maybe if he ever gets any legislation passed.

Attacking Dan Rather with nothing but obscenities is typical. Grow up

Dan Rather made me sick from way back.

Old 10-01-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Default Paul Horner, writer of fake news about 2016 election, dead at 38

Paul Horner, writer of fake news about 2016 election, dead at 38 - CBS News

not Dan Rather.....

Tags
horses, a--, people, listening

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.