$20 Trillion National Debt for Dummies

Old 09-16-2017, 02:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Don't forget, Medicare for all ! Let's get that wealth transfer flowing.

The growing divide between the haves and the havenots in one stunning chart - MarketWatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HeLL yeah, why should people that worked harder, smarter, and longer than most have wealth? They should be happy just to know they were able to do all that work for the same pay as the guy that did nothing his whole life (uh...like wackadoodle).
Do away with the lottery too. It should not matter if your lucky or not...we are all winners!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2017, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
ohhhh...also free education forever. Free data on all phones...just do away with money all together!

Sent from my samsung-sm-g890a using tapatalk
Denmark happiest country in world.jpg
Old 09-16-2017, 07:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Exactly, Bush's policies were not repealed....

more like the hatred groups of the KKK, alt-right, neo-nazis, fascists, and racists all home grown....much like you

Let's see, the constitution preamble states, "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of ..."
And, isn't the promotion of the general Welfare of Americans just as important?
Trying to SAVE you and your country from a minority takeover. They ARE the majority...WHY do you think all these statues are coming down? Why names are being changed? Because THEY voted for it and THEIR elected officials want it too.

The founders NEVER imagined the government pretty much supporting an entire race of people. They NEVER imagined the welfare system we have now...a single mother of 4 can receive the equivalent of $60,000 a year. You think that's right? You think that's GOOD?

Quote:
Of Fu(k Yeah, nobody should have to work to support themselves or the children the have created...all a person should have to do is be nice to get a free ride...strike that, they should only have to want a free ride to get one...nevermind, everyone should get a few ride weather they want it or not...and a fancy car too!

That IS what the liberals...women and minorities...think...and want. Because NEITHER are capable of surviving without outside help. Where are the great "women led" great civilizations...has there EVER been a true large women run civilization? Not some stone age tribe...a civilization. Same with the blacks...they had no wheel, no draft animals, no writing, no agriculture, they WERE stone age...and we expect them to adapt to a civilization 50,000 years ahead of them?

Quote:
Ohhhh...also free education forever. Free data on all phones...just do away with money all together!

Liberals would love that...everything free...someone else does the work...doesn't that sound a LOT like women and minorities.

Quote:
Don't forget, Medicare for all ! Let's get that wealth transfer flowing.

The growing divide between the haves and the havenots in one stunning chart - MarketWatch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The growing divide is because whites are FALLING in numbers and the poor minorities are GROWING in numbers. But the news twists the truth. Of course the country as a whole is getting poorer...we have more stupid idiot minorities than ever.

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Denmark is the happiest country in the world BECAUSE it is a WHITE European country.

"According to 2017 figures from Statistics Denmark, 86.9% of Denmark’s population of over 5,760,694 was of Danish descent, defined as having at least one parent who was born in Denmark and has Danish citizenship."

They are still a WHITE country...what America WAS in the late 1950s. White equals happy...just like here in the villages.
Old 09-16-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil boy View Post
Oh, here's another chance for you to prove Don wrong, jump on a plane!

Old 09-18-2017, 07:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
It'll be $30 trillion when Trump is done.

When you borrow nearly 1/4 of your annual budget...when you owe $20 trillion...when you have NO way of EVER paying it back...

You're ALREADY bankrupt.
The huge increase in the debt thanks to the Muslim president and compliant Rinos and media .

Tags
dummies, debt, trillion, national, $20

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.