224613.com domain available for $12

Old 12-29-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Ok, that’s the thing. TV shows, movies, books. How ? Please explain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He quoted you. Gave a long crazy answer but never addressed the question. You have him a free pass.
Old 12-29-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
He quoted you. Gave a long crazy answer but never addressed the question. You have him a free pass.

In time Al, in time.

Old 12-29-2017, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well, Gene is a big Yankees fan. You probably could have trusted him. As far as the disability thing, I would have gone for it. Many people on disability because they had a good lawyer not because they deserved it.

I doubt it. He is a HUGE Yankees fan.

He seems to have fallen out of favor with the Florida Library Association. I write them A LOT!
Old 12-29-2017, 10:36 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
In time Al, in time.

I see that "Gene Coppola" is doing really well along with Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8 in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017.

I hope that the police departments whom I am trying to get to look at these various postings take notes.

Wish Allegiance would get that knock on the door and the arrest that he so richly deserves.
Old 12-29-2017, 11:56 AM
n/a

Aren't you at least a little embarrassed that you have to rely on the bandwith of a community forum to house your imaginary project when for the price of a monthly movie pass you could have your own domain name and put together your own website?

Why wouldn't you want a website where you could centralize all the information you want victims/survivors to see? A one stop shop for anything a victim/survivor might need. How could you not want that?

It could be a safe place that you could control. There could be as much or as little interaction as you want.

So why not do it? You're either too lazy or the project resides only between your ears, that's why. Anyone else who had a project they wanted to reach the masses would be all over setting up a website.
Old 12-29-2017, 12:04 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I see that "Gene Coppola" is doing really well along with Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods L8 in the NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017.

I hope that the police departments whom I am trying to get to look at these various postings take notes.

Wish Allegiance would get that knock on the door and the arrest that he so richly deserves.
Florida Anti-Bullying Laws & Policies | StopBullying.gov

Here is hoping for some justice in 2018!!!
Old 12-29-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Aren't you at least a little embarrassed that you have to rely on the bandwith of a community forum to house your imaginary project when for the price of a monthly movie pass you could have your own domain name and put together your own website?

Why wouldn't you want a website where you could centralize all the information you want victims/survivors to see? A one stop shop for anything a victim/survivor might need. How could you not want that?

It could be a safe place that you could control. There could be as much or as little interaction as you want.

So why not do it? You're either too lazy or the project resides only between your ears, that's why. Anyone else who had a project they wanted to reach the masses would be all over setting up a website.
Was this too tough a question for you to answer?
Old 12-29-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Florida Anti-Bullying Laws & Policies | StopBullying.gov

Here is hoping for some justice in 2018!!!
Hoping for some developments on curbing the bullying on this Political Forum.
Old 12-29-2017, 04:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

All four of them are doing much better than you? All four!

Why do you keep leaving off Gene's last name....OSHA!!!
Old 12-29-2017, 04:46 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Hoping for some developments on curbing the bullying on this Political Forum.
Hope the MODERATOR looked at something. I saw that he/she was at least on Talk of the Villages a few minutes ago. R.I.P Sue Grafton. Dead at 77 from cancer.
Old 12-29-2017, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hope the MODERATOR looked at something. I saw that he/she was at least on Talk of the Villages a few minutes ago. R.I.P Sue Grafton. Dead at 77 from cancer.
Stalking the mods.... ban Taltarzac725 before he involves totv in something truly bad.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks TAL. Mods finally had enough of you. Now you can't complain about them anymore

Tags
buy, life

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.