Happy Birthday President Barack Obama.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:38 PM
n/a

Default Happy Birthday President Barack Obama.

I doubt if the POTUS reads TOTV but August 4th is his birthday.
Old 08-03-2010, 03:40 PM
n/a

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4SLSlSmW74[/ame]
Old 08-03-2010, 08:14 PM
n/a

I'll fly my flag upside down.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 PM
n/a

Obama's father was 5 years old when WWII started.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:08 AM
n/a

Pats: So now you're going to call him a liar for a simple mis-statement?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/service.asp

It was his GRANDfather who served. Slip of the tongue.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:00 AM
n/a

Default That misstatement hardly seems important.

If you troll through various politicians' speeches, you will probably come up with all kinds of things that can be misconstrued.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:09 AM
n/a

Default Clintin-eese

Obama has told more lies then people can track. He will cover one lie in one speech by telling the truth in the next so he will have a reference. Many of his videos have been expunged mysteriously from the web.
How can anybody sit there in a church for 20 years and not hear any anti USA or racists remarks from Rev. Wright?
He explains his discrepancies with a trained tongue that would make Bill Clinton envious.
http://www.audacityofhypocrisy.com/fashion-shows/
Old 08-04-2010, 09:13 AM
n/a

Pats2010: But, wait.. I thought he was supposed to be a Muslim? You mean he IS a Christian?

Ok, that was some sarcasm on overdrive - but do you at least see my point?
Old 08-04-2010, 09:54 AM
n/a

I think his birthday would be the perfect time for him to actually post a real picture of his authentic birth certificate.

And for frosting on the cake, he could publish his college records that have conveniently been unavailable.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:11 AM
n/a

djplong, if you can call Rev. Jeremiah Wright's church true "Christian" then I suppose Fred Phelps' church is true "Christian" as well. Don't forget, Satan knew the scripture as well as anyone. You know the tree by the fruit.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:35 AM
n/a

BK: I don't know much about Wright's "church" or how much of the video we've all seen is representative. In other words, was that a rant that he went off with maybe 1% of the time?

The Moonies consider themselves Christians, and other Christians don't consider the Mormons as true Christians. Heck, I know SOME Christians don't consider Catholics to be Christian because of what they call "Mary worship".
Old 08-04-2010, 11:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
BK: I don't know much about Wright's "church" or how much of the video we've all seen is representative. In other words, was that a rant that he went off with maybe 1% of the time?

The Moonies consider themselves Christians, and other Christians don't consider the Mormons as true Christians. Heck, I know SOME Christians don't consider Catholics to be Christian because of what they call "Mary worship".
Does apologizing really get tiresome after awhile, like I heard it does?
Old 08-04-2010, 11:59 AM
n/a

49 years ago, in a little hut in a small village in Kenya, the antichrist was born.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:25 AM
n/a

So, those birth records in Hawaii, the birth announcement in the Honolulu newspaper - that's nothing, right?

Would you have the same cynicism for how McCain treated his medical records? No recording devices allowed, only allowed to see them for a few minutes, and they were copies, not the originals, and it was a one-time event.

Radical (Looney Toon) Democrats said Reagan was the antichrist. As proof the pointed out that his name "Ronald Wilson Reagan" had 6 letters in each name, hence, "666".

So which is it? Is Obama a lucky, inexperience political newbie who got rode a wave of disenchantment and fear of race-baiting all the way to the White House? Or is he the product of a mythological conspiracy designed to bring down a country that was already in a downward spiral?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:02 AM
n/a

Antichrist?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.