HW Bush for Clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2016, 08:28 AM
n/a

Default HW Bush for Clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is either;

the end that politicians are willing to embrace to protect the status qup, crony, business as usual in Washington;

or

the unfortunate side effect of a wandering mind at 92!!!!!

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary - POLITICO

Unfortunately I believe it is the fromer.
The system is attempting to circle the wagons to keep politics as usual in place.

They all, both R and D, view Trump as a threat to that.

HW Bush just dropped several categories of respect in my book.
Very revealing and some what a shock. He and those like him must be very awatre this may be the republican party's last chance at getting into the WH!!!

I am truly disappointed.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:39 AM
n/a

It's interesting that the propaganda being pushed out by the left has no proof of a direct statement, other than that he would NOT endorse Trump or not vote for Trump. He did NOT say he would vote for Hillary, and a reporting of that from a Kennedy is not exactly credible.

From the link above:

"The vote President Bush will cast as a private citizen in some 50 days will be just that: a private vote cast in some 50 days. He is not commenting on the presidential race in the interim."

A vote from a former president does not hold any more weight in the election than my vote, so I am not concerned. There are many Democrats that are either not going to vote or will vote for Trump, especially Bernie's faithful followers that were angry at how he was criminally treated by the DNC.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

Indeed in one unchecked emotional move The Bush family destroyed their imagine of class and being above the fray for the benefit of America. It also is a clear indication that Trump's claims of the establishment (invisible government) are true.

The invisible government is a combination of both Democrats and Republicans who want control so that they can continue to decide what's best. And conveniently it always seems that was best for American is what best and most rewarding for each of them

The Bush legacy just got a lot more tainted

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-20-2016, 08:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Indeed in one unchecked emotional move The Bush family destroyed their imagine of class and being above the fray for the benefit of America. It also is a clear indication that Trump's claims of the establishment (invisible government) are true.

The invisible government is a combination of both Democrats and Republicans who want control so that they can continue to decide what's best. And conveniently it always seems that was best for American is what best and most rewarding for each of them

The Bush legacy just got a lot more tainted

Personal Best Regards:
And how is Donald Trump going to do anything different? DC is what it is. Almost every politician that I can think of over the past thirty years has promised to clean up Washington. As soon as they are in power though, the same old stuff happens. Deals are made and self-interest rules for the most part with some nods to the voters when there is an election. You have politicians who have been in office for decades in the Senate and House who pretty much want to keep the status quo.

At least, Hillary Clinton does help some groups of people who need it.

We have no idea what Donald Trump will do. I would not trust him all that much.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:14 AM
n/a

Let's see what Barbara Bush has to say:

Barbara Bush Is Sick of Donald Trump All He Does Is Insult and
Old 09-20-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
And how is Donald Trump going to do anything different? DC is what it is. Almost every politician that I can think of over the past thirty years has promised to clean up Washington. As soon as they are in power though, the same old stuff happens. Deals are made and self-interest rules for the most part with some nods to the voters when there is an election. You have politicians who have been in office for decades in the Senate and House who pretty much want to keep the status quo.

And you know this how?

We have no idea what Donald Trump will do. Did you look into it the same way as you did for Clinton?

I would not trust him all that much.
Does that mean you trust Clinton? Then you are in the minority even in your party!!!!
I suspect source is the evening news....enough said!
Old 09-20-2016, 09:31 AM
n/a

Quote:

We have no idea what Donald Trump will do. I would not trust him all that much.
More importantly, you have old money who want to keep THEIR status quo.

Please...please...please...don't fall for it...you JUST explained that they ALL lie to get elected...don't let them swoon you. NEITHER of them can be elected if you want anything to change.

We CAN do it, just vote for ANYONE other than the D or R, then we get a runoff.
Old 09-20-2016, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
More importantly, you have old money who want to keep THEIR status quo.

Please...please...please...don't fall for it...you JUST explained that they ALL lie to get elected...don't let them swoon you. NEITHER of them can be elected if you want anything to change.

We CAN do it, just vote for ANYONE other than the D or R, then we get a runoff.
I think they have lifted any bans on the X-X-X-X kool aid and can now have a much as you like. We have had some obvious takers!
Old 09-20-2016, 10:26 AM
n/a

HWB position is not one of America First!
Old 09-20-2016, 10:35 AM
n/a

There are a number of prominent Republicans who would never support Trump. they are putting their country before partisanship.
I cannot understand why and sane person would consider voting for this demagogue. The only people would be those who agree with his racist, mean, fascist policies.
Trump has effectively convinced the right of the party with the many lies and distortions. His only claimed policy is to smear Hillary Clinton with lies and exaggeration.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
There are a number of prominent Republicans who would never support Trump. they are putting their country before partisanship.
I cannot understand why and sane person would consider voting for this demagogue. The only people would be those who agree with his racist, mean, fascist policies.
Trump has effectively convinced the right of the party with the many lies and distortions. His only claimed policy is to smear Hillary Clinton with lies and exaggeration.
And you would vote for a felon? A person that puts self before national security? What does that say about you? In my opinion, anyone that knows how corrupt and evil she is and still votes for her, is a scumbag as bad as her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stupid.jpg (234.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-20-2016, 02:45 PM
n/a

The bush family is part of the establishment like the Clintons let them all fade away.
Go Trump, shake things up.
Old 09-20-2016, 03:34 PM
n/a

Talking

I am deplorable and proud of it
Old 09-20-2016, 06:34 PM
n/a

I was never a big fan of HW, but he was a gentleman and intelligent (unlike Dubya). If he's voting for Hillary, I say thank you.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:10 PM
n/a

The Bush family is a disgrace to the Americans. They are just as crooked.

Tags
usual, bush, book, revealing, threat

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.