"40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan... And

Old 10-11-2016, 04:37 PM
n/a

Default "40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan... And

"40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan... And now it’s the tallest." –Donald Trump, bragging about his building following the 9/11 attack on the World Trade Center in an interview with WWOR/UPN 9 News in New York. 70 Pine Street, just a block away, is actually bigger. (Sept. 11, 2001)
Old 10-11-2016, 04:38 PM
n/a

"If she gets to pick her judges – nothing you can do, folks. Although, the Second Amendment people. Maybe there is. I don’t know." –Donald Trump, in what many interpreted to be a suggestion that someone might shoot Hillary Clinton, her Supreme Court picks, or both, Wilmington, North Carolina campaign rally, Aug. 9, 2016
Old 10-11-2016, 04:39 PM
n/a

"Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?" –Donald Trump, reportedly asking a foreign policy adviser three times during a meeting why the U.S. couldn’t use its nuclear weapons stockpile, according to MSNBC's Joe Scarborough
Old 10-11-2016, 04:40 PM
n/a

“Actually, I was only kidding. You can get that baby out of here. Don’t worry, I think she really believed me that I love having a baby crying while I’m speaking. That’s O.K. People don’t understand. That’s O.K." –Donald Trump, booting a mother and her crying baby from a rally moments after saying "I love babies" (August 2, 2016)

\

Tags
building, street, manhattan, downtown, wall

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.