$7.00 a gallon gas?

Old 06-18-2010, 10:38 AM
n/a

Default $7.00 a gallon gas?

"Never let a good crisis go to waste"

Obamas new push for "Cap and Trade" in the wake of the Gulf spill will push the price of gasoline to hardship levels for Americans of modest means.

What does this have to do with the Gulf spill?

Vote the Democrats out in November. We need to stop the destruction of the American Dream.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...IcIBelOV3k0RsK
Old 06-18-2010, 11:11 AM
n/a

Chicago Climate Exchange. I said it before, I'll say it again.

From their website: "Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) operates North America’s only cap and trade system for all six greenhouse gases, with global affiliates and projects worldwide.

"CCX Members are leaders in greenhouse gas (GHG) management and represent all sectors of the global economy, as well as public sector innovators. Reductions achieved through CCX are the only reductions made in North America through a legally binding compliance regime, providing independent, third party verification by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA, formerly NASD). The founder and chairman of CCX is economist and financial innovator Dr. Richard L. Sandor, who was named a Hero of the Planet by Time Magazine in 2002 for founding CCX, and in 2007 as the 'father of carbon trading.' "

Take a look at their directors: http://www.chicagoclimatex.com/content.jsf?id=67

http://www.chicagoclimatex.com/content.jsf?id=821
Old 06-18-2010, 06:56 PM
n/a

Default I for one am anxious to see the price begin to rise at the pump.

We the people's voice did not matter in the subject of health care reform.

We the people are going to have the renamed Cap and Trade bill stuffed down or throats soon.

Gasoline rising to $5 and above again, will only shove us deeper into recession...increase unemployment...and make the USA more vulnerable to the LEADERSHIP of the likes of China, Russia even France.

Second class (maybe lower) world status is almost assured.

T party step aside, it is time for a real revolution.

Right next to your hurricane supplies you better start accumulating the things you prefer not to do without...unlike the hurricane supplies we may or may not need to use...the other is destine to occur...it is only a matter of time.

btk
Old 06-19-2010, 07:48 AM
n/a

Default Gas price

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
We the people's voice did not matter in the subject of health care reform.

We the people are going to have the renamed Cap and Trade bill stuffed down or throats soon.

Gasoline rising to $5 and above again, will only shove us deeper into recession...increase unemployment...and make the USA more vulnerable to the LEADERSHIP of the likes of China, Russia even France.

Second class (maybe lower) world status is almost assured.

T party step aside, it is time for a real revolution.

Right next to your hurricane supplies you better start accumulating the things you prefer not to do without...unlike the hurricane supplies we may or may not need to use...the other is destine to occur...it is only a matter of time.

btk
Does not matter because I think Obama is planning to provide cars that run on windmills or something else as wonderful. His new car will sell for less than $300,000.00 .
Old 06-19-2010, 09:17 AM
n/a

Who does this hurt? It doesn't hurt the rich. It hurts the poor, seniors on a fixed income and the middle class who the Dems profess to represent. I'm praying that these Americans all wake up soon to the abomination that is the Obamanation.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.