95% of Villagers support Donald J. Trump for President

Old 10-05-2016, 04:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well the truth is no one on this forum can say with certainty what voters will end up doing. The sad truth is that the selection is between the two sorriest candidates that have come down the pike and follows the worse selection every made with Obama abysmal performance.

Beside which the globalist fear losing control with Britain's exit from the European Union and the possibility of a Trump presidency . so follow the money and watch the rigging of the electoral college and it will go to Hillary because her occupation has always been to pay for political favors. So if true then why would any American citizen celebrate the fact that their president is bought and paid for by globalist who will do their bidding and not that of "we the people"

It is surprisingly disappointing that voters haven't become outraged over the corruption and incompetence

Personal Best Regards:
They'll keep voting for Ds and Rs...because they're "sheeple", they act like sheep...following what everyone else does.
Old 10-05-2016, 04:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Readers to this site should know 95% of the villagers support Trump and there are three people that flood this forum with ridiculous anti Trump crap.

This fact is common knowledge/fact for people that have the proper software installed on their devices.

They hide behind "guest" and post garbage. Shameful, like Hillary.

What, are you in like eighth grade? The makeup of Sumter county registered voters, is around 60% Republican and 40% Democrats and Independents. But if it makes you feel better to yak about the majority in the Villages, go for it. It doesn't make one iota of difference looking at the race nationally. Nationally, Clinton has a solid lead, and has had the lead the whole election cycle.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
What, are you in like eighth grade? The makeup of Sumter county registered voters, is around 60% Republican and 40% Democrats and Independents. But if it makes you feel better to yak about the majority in the Villages, go for it. It doesn't make one iota of difference looking at the race nationally. Nationally, Clinton has a solid lead, and has had the lead the whole election cycle.
A "solid lead?" Actually, they are about even in the polls. But, I think you are going to see something different in this election, similar to the GOP primaries. The polls were wrong.

In this case, I predict that Hillary will not get a large turnout for her. There are a lot of people that see how mean spirited and corrupt she is. They are going to think about all the damage she has or may have caused by her loose handling (criminal handling) of classified information. She may be responsible for a lot of American deaths. They also see how bad this administration has handled the economy in the last 8 years and how divisive our country has become because of this administration. And they realize that Hillary is part of the problem, with NO solutions. And no one even turns out for her rallies, including the press. The press tables are starting to look bare because she ignores the press.
On the other hand, Trump has to turn away thousands that come to support him. He also had an increase of 50% Republican voter new registration. He spends less and achieves more. That's what people want to see.

Trump will have a giant turnout for voting and smart Dems will stay at home rather than vote for either of them. Hillary will not have the black voter turnout that Obama had. And that is going to kill her chances. Of course, it doesn't help her to have crazy Bill sabotaging her campaign.

Trump is going to win by a landslide and there are going to be a lot of stunned liberals. This year is the year that we see the last of the Clintons. Thank goodness!
Old 10-05-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, Sweetheart, check out the latest polls in Florida. Hillary has an 11 percent lead over the Cheeto Trumpanzee. The I-4 corridor gives Florida to Clinton. She wins the Presidency!

Trump has self-destructed perfectly by himself - with minor help by his smarmy kids. We do not put the illegitimate one - Tiffany - into the smarmy category. She is just out of drug and alcohol rehab ( at age 22).

If Trumpanzee says anything about Bill Clinton, you can bet that Hillary will bring up his 3 marriages and his affairs. Bill Clinton is not running for President but Trumpanzee is! He needs the support of college educated white women - but does not have it!

Bobbie D.
Nicely said Bobbie D. Help get out the vote for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton in 2016!!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
i'd go to a trump rally only to see the stupes that are actual supporters of the cheeto.. and yeah. I am a Hillary supporter !!!!
And you are bragging about it.........
Old 10-05-2016, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nicely said Bobbie D. Help get out the vote for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton in 2016!!!!
You're going to need a lot more votes.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're going to need a lot more votes.
Clinton needs to really do well in the upcoming debates against Donald Trump.

I just hope that the arrogant lying pig in orange hue shows up.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
i'd go to a trump rally only to see the stupes that are actual supporters of the cheeto.. and yeah. I am a Hillary supporter !!!!
Hillary supporter, really? How many Hillary rallies have you attended to show your support? How come the turn out is so dismal at her rallies?

My guess: The people that are voting for her, don't like her enough to attend a rally. They just want the benefits to keep coming.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary supporter, really? How many Hillary rallies have you attended to show your support? How come the turn out is so dismal at her rallies?

My guess: The people that are voting for her, don't like her enough to attend a rally. They just want the benefits to keep coming.
NO support for Hillary now is going to translate as NO votes for Hillary on election day. Americans are not stupid, regardless of what she thinks of them.
Old 10-05-2016, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Clinton needs to really do well in the upcoming debates against Donald Trump.

I just hope that the arrogant lying pig in orange hue shows up.
Is Hillary going to feign illness again to get sympathy before the debate? Does she think that Trump will let his guard down again because he might still think she is weak and ill? Sorry, not this time.

These debates MIGHT affect a couple percent of undecided voters, but many of us have already voted early and it won't matter other than entertainment.

Hey, Trump is a bit orange in dedication to Hillary that should be getting ready to wear orange long term, once this election is over. Prison orange works for her.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

the man is a danger to this nation: I am a LIFELONG CONSERVATIVE AND i AM TELLING YOU THAT !!!!
Old 10-05-2016, 11:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
the man is a danger to this nation: I am a LIFELONG CONSERVATIVE AND i AM TELLING YOU THAT !!!!
O. OK. Now I understand. Happy hour?
Old 10-05-2016, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
O. OK. Now I understand. Happy hour?
I think his Happy Hour is still going from last night. He's hitting it heavy because Pence slaughtered Kaine. This is the first debate I have witnessed where ALL the pundits agreed that one candidate (Pence) won. I could not believe all the liberal news stations that gave the win to Pence.

Tags
people, trump, president, donald, villagers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.