Donald John Trump's Toxic Masculinity.

Old 08-01-2017, 05:08 AM
n/a

Default Donald John Trump's Toxic Masculinity.

How the Trump Boy Scouts Speech Hurts the Men of Tomorrow | Time.com

Sad state of affairs for this nation's girls with this man as the role model in chief for young boys.
Old 08-01-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

Trump is simply a man-child....with a typical 13 year old temperament.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How the Trump Boy Scouts Speech Hurts the Men of Tomorrow | Time.com

Sad state of affairs for this nation's girls with this man as the role model in chief for young boys.
Why? The girls want pussies to be the role models for boys? Boys and girls are NOT the same. They shouldn't TRY to be the same.

You liberal women...you are destroying everything that made America truly great. White men. Smart, aggressive, visionary white men. Men who did what THEY thought was best. Men who invented. Men who built. You are STOPPING the advancement of the country because you stifle the young boys who would grow up to make the advancements...instead promoting girls who WON'T grow up to invent things because that's NOT what girls/women do. WHY do you think society had men doing this and women doing that for so long? Because we're different and we have different strengths. Women and minorities ALWAYS get left in the dust when competing with white/Asian men...always. It's why you NEED lowered standards and quotas. Too bad you can't see outside the box of emotion you live in.

Women don't "invent". Women don't create US steel, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Xerox, Ford, GM, Lockheed...and all the rest. IS there a fortune 500 company invented, developed, run by a woman?

My beef isn't with women...it's with women pretending they are men. Changing everything so they can "be" men. Wrecking my country trying to be men.

Women have a love/hate with powerful men...you hate what they do...but you want to f@ck the sh!t out of them too. You are at the same time attracted to his power and yet repulsed with what he does with it. You'll do ANYTHING to be the princess/queen no matter how much of an ******* the king is. It's one of the reasons women are emotional messes.
Old 08-01-2017, 09:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Why? The girls want pussies to be the role models for boys? Boys and girls are NOT the same. They shouldn't TRY to be the same.

You liberal women...you are destroying everything that made America truly great. White men. Smart, aggressive, visionary white men. Men who did what THEY thought was best. Men who invented. Men who built. You are STOPPING the advancement of the country because you stifle the young boys who would grow up to make the advancements...instead promoting girls who WON'T grow up to invent things because that's NOT what girls/women do. WHY do you think society had men doing this and women doing that for so long? Because we're different and we have different strengths. Women and minorities ALWAYS get left in the dust when competing with white/Asian men...always. It's why you NEED lowered standards and quotas. Too bad you can't see outside the box of emotion you live in.

Women don't "invent". Women don't create US steel, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Xerox, Ford, GM, Lockheed...and all the rest. IS there a fortune 500 company invented, developed, run by a woman?

My beef isn't with women...it's with women pretending they are men. Changing everything so they can "be" men. Wrecking my country trying to be men.

Women have a love/hate with powerful men...you hate what they do...but you want to f@ck the sh!t out of them too. You are at the same time attracted to his power and yet repulsed with what he does with it. You'll do ANYTHING to be the princess/queen no matter how much of an ******* the king is. It's one of the reasons women are emotional messes.

The Villages Florida

Penius envy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Penius envy

*****. It is spelled *****. Good grief.

OH. I see why you spelled it like that. How about PHALLIC symbol. I swear the moderation on this Forum is crazy. YOU get by with the word pussies and they won't allow the proper name of a body part.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

OH. I see why you spelled it like that. How about PHALLIC symbol. I swear the moderation on this Forum is crazy. YOU get by with the word pussies and they won't allow the proper name of a body part.

Caught ya looking ! LOL

Old 08-01-2017, 10:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Must have been a Freudian slip.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-01-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Quote:

Penius envy

No...it's more than that...it's MALE envy. Many HATE being women...they complain constantly about everything they must endure because they are women.

They forget than men HAVE to make everything work and it's a little more important than women's "problems".

Women have SO LITTLE to complain about men that the biggest is leaving the toilet seat up. Really? You really had to reach...to dig deep...to find a complaint when THAT is it. What's another...we don't listen. Find something interesting to talk about...we'll listen. We don't care what so and so is doing. What they said. Who they're screwing. We don't.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:35 PM
n/a

Don Don Don, I love ya man. Can't we all just get along ? [emoji53]

Old 08-01-2017, 02:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don Don Don, I love ya man. Can't we all just get along ? [emoji53]

Yes we can...IF we're honest with each other. Lying p!sses me off. I hate it. Especially when the lies are BIG and widespread. There are a LOT of BIG and widespread lies. Most of the things you cherish/believe in most...are really lies.

Equality of the races is a lie.
Equality of the sexes is a lie.
LBGTQs are normal is a lie.
Religions are a lie.
The "financial system" is a lie...a Ponzi really.
The "economic recovery" was a lie.
Trump is a rogue is a lie.

The world is full of lies.

I'm in a ****y mood I guess...I get tired of having to say the same things over and over for every "new guy" who comes along and needs to be shown.

The evidence is all around you CAN'T not see it. Why do you resist? What WILL it take for you to believe me?
Old 08-01-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes we can...IF we're honest with each other. Lying p!sses me off. I hate it. Especially when the lies are BIG and widespread. There are a LOT of BIG and widespread lies. Most of the things you cherish/believe in most...are really lies.

Religions are a lie.

I'm in a ****y mood I guess...I get tired of having to say the same things over and over for every "new guy" who comes along and needs to be shown.

The evidence is all around you CAN'T not see it. Why do you resist? What WILL it take for you to believe me?
Thankfully we have humble, gracious MEN like you to set us ignorant people straight. You are likely to single-handedly change the world through your brilliant posts on this forum which is read daily by millions. Just asking Donnie, but did your mommie treat you badly?
Old 08-01-2017, 02:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

Religions are a lie.

You see above the bull$hit, I get it. But,this is the political world we live in. You exasperate yourself trying to convince people who will not allow you to. You need to find another way. What you have going on here ain't working. Even if you think you've planted the seed, it will never germinate. Seek out an alternate venue. A place that will allow your thoughts to propagate. Good luck my brother!

Old 08-01-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
You see above the bull$hit, I get it. But,this is the political world we live in. You exasperate yourself trying to convince people who will not allow you to. You need to find another way. What you have going on here ain't working. Even if you think you've planted the seed, it will never germinate. Seek out an alternate venue. A place that will allow your thoughts to propagate. Good luck my brother!

Dude is telling you to take your brilliance to storm front where your point of view will be appreciated Donnie.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:58 PM
n/a

Feminism killed masculinity . Today the sperm count among men in the Western hemisphere has dropped below
55%.

I could explain more but to what avail?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-01-2017, 03:02 PM
n/a

///

Tags
role

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.