A stupidly advanced state of Femo-Fascism....

Old 12-20-2017, 07:17 AM
n/a

Default A stupidly advanced state of Femo-Fascism....

Old 12-20-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

You mean the great "white male" drain...they go hand in hand..we have the brains...ambition...inventiveness...desire.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You mean the great "white male" drain...they go hand in hand..we have the brains...ambition...inventiveness...desire.
You can speak for yourself.

Even a conservative gets tired of your endless no-solution-short-of-ethnic-cleansing bigotry.

Old 12-20-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
You can speak for yourself.

Even a conservative gets tired of your endless no-solution-short-of-ethnic-cleansing bigotry.

It's the ONLY solution Bog.

An America that is 80% minorities and 10% white men...will NOT be America any more.

What happened to EVERY country that has changed racially and ethnically into a completely new demographic makeup?

I'll tell you...the old culture collapsed...it was replaced.

If there are 90 of "us" and 10 of "them"...we run things. When it becomes 10 of "us" and 90 of "them"...then THEY run things.

It's math Bog. And THEY will NOT vote away their advantage!

YOUR "repeal the 17th" is what is tiring...it'll NEVER happen either.

I'm telling you what MUST be done or the country and culture is finished. We ARE being bred out! Every day there are less and less white people and more and more minorities.

IF they WERE our equals...then so be it...it's natural change. But they're NOT our equals. EVERY Hispanic/black country is a failure compared to white countries. EVERY one of them. Repealing does nothing when you've been overrun by invaders. The invaders WILL make the rules...not us.

I REALLY feel sorry for the great granddaughters who will live in a minority hell. America will be a mulatto idiocracy.
Old 12-20-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's the ONLY solution Bog.

An America that is 80% minorities and 10% white men...will NOT be America any more.

What happened to EVERY country that has changed racially and ethnically into a completely new demographic makeup?

I'll tell you...the old culture collapsed...it was replaced.

If there are 90 of "us" and 10 of "them"...we run things. When it becomes 10 of "us" and 90 of "them"...then THEY run things.

It's math Bog. And THEY will NOT vote away their advantage!

YOUR "repeal the 17th" is what is tiring...it'll NEVER happen either.

I'm telling you what MUST be done or the country and culture is finished. We ARE being bred out! Every day there are less and less white people and more and more minorities.

You are a liability to legitimate conservatism.

Old 12-20-2017, 09:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are a liability to legitimate conservatism.

Whatever...it's the ONLY way. 50 million anchor babies AND their kids...and now THEIR kids too...have literally bred REAL white people out.

1/3 of Americas current population...100 million...were f@cking born overseas or are their kids!

It's mathematical certainty that minorities, mostly Hispanic, WILL BE 80% of the population in 30 years.

White people are dying of old age FASTER than new ones are being born.

Why? White people have to PAY for their kids because white people are upstanding citizens...unlike the minorities who leech off us and get PAID for each of their kids.

YOU are being just as foolish as they are.

Let me give you my example AGAIN:

When there are 90 white people and 10 minorities...life is good. When the demographics becomes 10 white people and 90 minorities...IS life still good? Nowhere I've ever been...nowhere I've ever seen...nowhere I've ever HEARD of.

A country that is more than half minorities...NEVER does well...America is more than half minorities and it's getting worse.

Even IF you can get your 17th repealed, it'll take YEARS to do it and in that time...the minorities will be 60% or maybe 70%...far too many...and too late to save the country.

We really did blow it back in the 1960s. The "great society" programs sealed America's fate. It's been a slow death. A death that will be complete in 30 years.

Tags
femo-fascism, state, stupidly, advanced

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.