Not Ready For Prime Time

Old 11-05-2015, 08:30 AM
n/a

Default Not Ready For Prime Time

Ben Carson definitely is not ready to be President of the USA.

He was asked his views of the "wet foot - dry foot" policy toward Cubans. He said he did not know what that was! It has been around since 1966! With normal efforts being discussed with Cuba, this is important.

Carson also reiterated his stand that the pyramids of Egypt were built to store grain and not as tombs. Really? The pyramids are not huge hollow objects but basically solid with tunnels leading to burial chambers.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Ben Carson definitely is not ready to be President of the USA.

He was asked his views of the "wet foot - dry foot" policy toward Cubans. He said he did not know what that was! It has been around since 1966! With normal efforts being discussed with Cuba, this is important.

Carson also reiterated his stand that the pyramids of Egypt were built to store grain and not as tombs. Really? The pyramids are not huge hollow objects but basically solid with tunnels leading to burial chambers.
When campaigning, Obama said he would campaign in all 57 states!
Old 11-05-2015, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
When campaigning, Obama said he would campaign in all 57 states!
I think he was referring to the 57 Islamic states.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:20 AM
n/a

As long as we have Obama as the standard there is really no wrong that ANYBODY can make that would be of any consequence. He has set the bar so low nothing is important or significant.

What would you rather have? Someone real or a phony pretender?

Carson = real.

Obama, Clinton = phony, pretenders
Old 11-05-2015, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
As long as we have Obama as the standard there is really no wrong that ANYBODY can make that would be of any consequence. He has set the bar so low nothing is important or significant.

What would you rather have? Someone real or a phony pretender?

Carson = real.

Obama, Clinton = phony, pretenders
Give me a Clinton or Obama anyday over a nut case who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old and humans roamed the Earth with dinosaurs, evolution is a fraud, and the pyramids were grain storage sites.

Has anyone asked Ben how to properly spell "potato".
Old 11-05-2015, 01:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Give me a Clinton or Obama anyday over a nut case who believes the Earth is 6,000 years old and humans roamed the Earth with dinosaurs, evolution is a fraud, and the pyramids were grain storage sites.

Ben Carson: Graduated Yale University, M.D. University of Michigan Medical School. At age 33, the youngest physician to ever head a major division at Johns Hopkins. Received the nation’s highest civilian award, the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2008. Awarded the Healthcare Humanitarian Award in 2004. Named by CNN and TIME Magazine as one of the nation’s 20 foremost physicians and scientists in 2001. Elected by the Library of Congress as one of 89 "Living Legends" on the occasion of its 200th anniversary in 2001. Inaugural recipient of a professorship endowed by notable philanthropists and supporters of Johns Hopkins Medicine. And you want to know if he can spell "potato". Seriously?
Old 11-05-2015, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

Wow, you are a loonie. And you are in the minority of non-believers. America is still a majority of believers in a deity. And anyone believing in the Bible (best selling book in the world) believes in creation. So, have fun by yourself.

Oh, and supposedly Obama claims to be a Bible believing Christian. So, I guess you are totally alone.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow, you are a loonie. And you are in the minority of non-believers. America is still a majority of believers in a deity. And anyone believing in the Bible (best selling book in the world) believes in creation. So, have fun by yourself.

Oh, and supposedly Obama claims to be a Bible believing Christian. So, I guess you are totally alone.
So, you are saying that the Eart is 6,000 years old, evolution is not a fact, and that humans and dinosaurs were on the Earth together? No divertion, please.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:13 PM
n/a

What about Ben not even hearing about the Cuban Adjustment Act from 1966 or the current wet foot, dry foot?

No, this guy is not ready to be President. You have to know foreign policy and not tell reporters you would like them to explain it to you.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
What about Ben not even hearing about the Cuban Adjustment Act from 1966 or the current wet foot, dry foot?

No, this guy is not ready to be President. You have to know foreign policy and not tell reporters you would like them to explain it to you.
Obama and Hillary are both self-proclaimed "foreign policy experts". How's that working out?
Old 11-05-2015, 03:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obama and Hillary are both self-proclaimed "foreign policy experts". How's that working out?
Answer the question that was asked - do not divert to another question.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Answer the question that was asked - do not divert to another question.
Answer: I don't really care. Now, answer my question.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Answer: I don't really care. Now, answer my question.
My answer to you is that you (not your question) are not worth answering.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
My answer to you is that you (not your question) are not worth answering.
And, for some reason you think that your questions are worth answering. A false sense of self-importance perhaps?
Old 11-05-2015, 07:47 PM
n/a

I don't know if Dr.Carson is ready for Prime time. I guess you are talking about SNL, where Obama is legendary. But, I do know that Hilary is Past her Prime.

Tags
foot, ready, pyramids, carson, store, built, egypt, stand, reiterated, grain, cuba, important, solid, basically, tunnels, leading, chambers, burial, objects, tombs, discussed, hollow, huge, asked, usa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.