Adult Son living at home in villages arrested again.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Adult Son living at home in villages arrested again.

https://**************.com/villagers...ing-probation/
  #2  
Old 01-07-2018, 06:48 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
*** = VlLLAGES-NEWS
  #3  
Old 01-07-2018, 06:54 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

The guy got probation for a stabbing
  #4  
Old 01-07-2018, 07:00 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Does this have anything to do with politics?
  #5  
Old 01-07-2018, 07:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
Does this have anything to do with politics?
Yes my buddy bog. You see judges are voted on. Judges that require sex on the square participants get 6 months in jail, yet probation for a stabbing are ruining america and the villages.

We need tough on crime judges.


But thanks for asking.
  #6  
Old 01-07-2018, 08:46 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Yes my buddy bog. You see judges are voted on. Judges that require sex on the square participants get 6 months in jail, yet probation for a stabbing are ruining america and the villages.

We need tough on crime judges.


But thanks for asking.
That whore had a husband, trapped in a wheelchair at home...she deserved more than 6 months.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
  #7  
Old 01-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Wish we had more access to judges' decisions from the lower court levels. Unless they are somehow available online?

These new stories often give way too little of the facts.
  #8  
Old 01-07-2018, 10:14 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That whore had a husband, trapped in a wheelchair at home...she deserved more than 6 months.



Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
For being human?

She took care of ALL her husbands needs...IF he is truly "trapped in a wheelchair".

Her husband COULDN'T take care of her needs.

If her husband was the sole provider, is she supposed to go hungry and starve to death because he can no longer provide? Or should SHE take the initiative to provide what she needs?

She took the initiative to get what she needs.
  #9  
Old 01-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Wish we had more access to judges' decisions from the lower court levels. Unless they are somehow available online?

These new stories often give way too little of the facts.
Well Tal, I see you're up to date on the political formula bantering with Bug, Dirt, Al, and Donny B. Spare me any reply. It will just be your usual babble about your in and out subscription program.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
  #10  
Old 01-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Well Tal, I see you're up to date on the political formula bantering with Bug, Dirt, Al, and Donny B. Spare me any reply. It will just be your usual babble about your in and out subscription program.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
It seems the Political Forum is alive and well. With no removals of posters nor any shut down. I have no seen wiotte in a while which is a shame. He is funny.
  #11  
Old 01-07-2018, 10:36 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
For being human?

She took care of ALL her husbands needs...IF he is truly "trapped in a wheelchair".

Her husband COULDN'T take care of her needs.

If her husband was the sole provider, is she supposed to go hungry and starve to death because he can no longer provide? Or should SHE take the initiative to provide what she needs?

She took the initiative to get what she needs.
Try a private location like a golf course in the dark. Many are available. And you just have to worry about coyotes and freezing private parts off in this weather.
  #12  
Old 01-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Try a private location like a golf course in the dark. Many are available. And you just have to worry about coyotes and freezing private parts off in this weather.
I'm not defending her actions...I'm defending her "right" to have her needs met.

It was stated she should get MORE than 6 months...a felony?...for having sex with another because she has a disabled husband.

That is what I'm against.

Even so...sex is NEVER worse than stabbing someone. If stabbing...not in self defense...is probation...then sex...no matter WHERE...even in broad daylight on a playground...isn't NEARLY as bad...and shouldn't garner jail time. ALL those kids watching...have seen it before...and they will eventually have sex themselves...but FEW...unless they're minorities...will stab someone.

They had "excitement sex"...sex somewhere "naughty". You've NEVER done it? Sex outside? It's fun...try it...then MAYBE you'll be more lenient towards them and less towards the REAL dangers...a minority majority and the violence that comes with it.
  #13  
Old 01-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It seems the Political Forum is alive and well. With no removals of posters nor any shut down. I have no seen wiotte in a while which is a shame. He is funny.
You got him banned again.. Don't act all surprised..
  #14  
Old 01-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You got him banned again.. Don't act all surprised..
Tal, the POS bust out loser is a professional liar.
  #15  
Old 01-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Location: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
For being human?

She took care of ALL her husbands needs...IF he is truly "trapped in a wheelchair".

Her husband COULDN'T take care of her needs.

If her husband was the sole provider, is she supposed to go hungry and starve to death because he can no longer provide? Or should SHE take the initiative to provide what she needs?

She took the initiative to get what she needs.
Human? Really?? Seems a bit animalistic to me. If a married person is allowed to act like an animal and not have any control over their urges why hold a minority accountable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Tags
home, living, villages


You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.