Will Trump tweet tomorrow...

View Poll Results: Will Trump tweet during Comey's testimony?
YES 3 100.00%
NO 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Exclamation Will Trump tweet tomorrow...

...during Comey's testimony?

Yes.

No.

Just another way of saying, will his team play 'football keep away'...with Trump's cell phone?

The Football
Old 06-08-2017, 08:55 PM
n/a

On the face of it, it looks like someone hid Trump's football after all...and Jr. played his part.

Now, how long will it take for it to leak that Daddy swiped Jr's Twitter account...and was behind his 33 tweetstorm during Comey's testimony?
Old 06-08-2017, 10:41 PM
n/a

Still quiet on Trump's Twitter account. Donald Jr's account doesn't count no matter who's pressing the buttons. When Twitter is your crack you have to experience the rush.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2017, 04:52 AM
n/a

If this is the best that the leftards can do, then they better get ready to lose more seats in congress.

Trump was vindicated and Comey hung himself, by admitting to being a disloyal leaker as well as being "weak." Good riddence, and I am sure his subordinates feel the same way.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Trump is tweeting this a.m. cooing about Fox & Friends and, of course, attacking Comey.

Interesting that Trump was called a liar multiple times and not one Republican senator came to his defense.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump is tweeting this a.m. cooing about Fox & Friends and, of course, attacking Comey.

Interesting that Trump was called a liar multiple times and not one Republican senator came to his defense.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
No, he called Trump a liar ONE time, when Trump was actually telling the truth about Comey being a loser. The other time, he said he took notes because he was afraid that Trump would lie.

Turns out that all those times that libtards accused Trump of being a liar, Comey vindicated Trump.

Gotta love it when all of you suggested that Trump was being investigated and that he lied when he said he wasn't.....and then in this testimony Trump was right. Also, it has proven that NO votes were changed by Russian hacking. And there is NO evidence of Russian collusion.

Tags
testimony, comeys, trump, tweet, tomorrow

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.