air China cancels all flights to N Korea, N Korea sends troops to border!!!!geeeeez!

Old 04-15-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Vietnam was suppose to be easy also, we lost too many young men.
Who said Vietnam was supposed to be easy? Vietnam was a mess because politicians micromanaged it and did not allow the military do what it was trained and experienced at doing.

We could have won, IF the politicians would have allowed us to win.
Old 04-15-2017, 06:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
I'm glad you're pleased, because with your overt ignorance and constant soapbox bloviating on subjects you have no clue about...I'm not going away anytime soon.

In case YOU haven't heard, Chump bragged about how he "knows more than the generals...believe me."

And even though he was referencing Isis in that particular instance, it's clear that is how he thinks and now we know that was just another lie...that ignorant cultists like yourself bought, hook, line & sinker.

That you and your fellow cultists don't seem to be even smart enough to understand that North Korea is led by Chump's narcissistic, sociopathic twin who is ready to do anything to avoid the same fate as Hussein/Ghadafi...is the most troubling factor.

North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence - Telegraph

In other words dip$hit, a "show of strength" means nothing to this nutjob.

He is very willing to go down swinging, by taking out a big swath of South Korea...should he feel ultimately threatened.

Just like Trump's ignorant comment about "who knew health care was so complicated," he had to be lectured by Chinese President Xi Jinping about things that he should have already known. .

Trump on North Korea: “After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy” - Vox

Obama actually did an excellent job and understood all of intricacies of the complicated mess that is N. Korea, whereas Chump is proving to be an ignorant bully...who doesn't understand much of anything.

And Chicken-Hawks like Trump, who don't have a clue on how to deescalate a tense situation...are the scariest people on the planet.

In other words, yes we do have to find a way to deal with North Korea, but your simplistic approach of "let's scare him with our military," is not only ignorant beyond comprehension...but will be deadly for hundreds of thousands of people in South Korea.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I hope you are not naive enough to believe the crap you wrote. Obama was a wimp with no life experience, let alone enough smarts to hire the right people to advise him. He was a disgrace to this country and only got the job due to affirmative action and smoke and mirrors. He was subsidized by commie Soros the WWII war criminal and tax evader. So, please don't attempt to suppose that Obama was good at anything other than kissing up to Hollywood.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

North Korea news LIVE: Latest updates as Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump inch closer to WW3 | World | News | Express.co.uk

It is worrisome.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hey the other half of the tag team joins in. Great to hear from you.

In the event you haven't run across this term its called "peace through strength"

And in case you also haven't heard Trump left the decisions concerning Syria and North Korea in the capable hands of the military.

Personal Best Regards:
I am very very well aware of "peace through strength", and find you implying that you alone know about that concept extremely insulting.

I also know, FOR SURE, that the word "strength" in the phrase does not mean MOUTHING OFF. That is a tool of a bully, and never ends well.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

What, no news from CNN?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Donald Trump seems to make foreign policy with his gonads as his main adviser. Not good.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Donald Trump seems to make foreign policy with his gonads as his main adviser. Not good.
What do your parents base their policies on?

Old 04-15-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Default problem solved

Let's send Donald Jr and eric, maybe potus will use his other brain!
Old 04-15-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
At least he has some. Unlike the girly boy that occupied the White House before him. Michelle had him castrated long before he entered the White House.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Don't lose control and get hysterical on us. Go to your safe room and don't return to the forum until you can control yourself.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Don't lose control and get hysterical on us. Go to your safe room and don't return to the forum until you can control yourself.
A better suggestion might be "stay in your safe room till you feel safe"...

That emotional basket case will be in there for the next 8 years!

Old 04-15-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
What would these two do? Shoot it, bag it and tag it? Photos of Trump’s sons hunting game in Africa resurface - NY Daily News
Old 04-15-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly "in the eye of the beholder" The name of the game is I have more nukes than you. The N Korean little dictator knows that and he only rattles his cage when he needs another monetary shakedown from America.

I wouldn't be surprised to read within the next year that the little dictator was assassinated and in his place a leader who could embrace the entire world .

Its difficult for progressives to grasp the concept of "peace through strength"

Personal Best Regards.
a How did Vietnam work out for you? Did you lose a family member than you would understand that rattling sabers doesn't work, period!
Old 04-15-2017, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
What would these two do? Shoot it, bag it and tag it? Photos of Trump’s sons hunting game in Africa resurface - NY Daily News
Do you have a problem with hunting? And what does your obsession for the Trumps have to do with North Korea?

You are losing it, Tal.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
a How did Vietnam work out for you? Did you lose a family member than you would understand that rattling sabers doesn't work, period!
Losing a family member is rough. But, to suggest that they were wrong by serving their country is demeaning their patriotism and service. Losing someone in combat is not related to "rattling sabers" so your correlation is ludicrous.

Tags
war, korea, sends, troops, bordergeeeeez

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.