air China cancels all flights to N Korea, N Korea sends troops to border!!!!geeeeez!

Old 04-15-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

This tweet is so Twitter perfect...

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
This tweet is so Twitter perfect...

The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Maybe they should golf together and then maybe a sinkhole would open and swallow both of them. A lot of the world's problems would be solved.

Doubt if the NK leader would visit FL though.
Old 04-15-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Maybe they should golf together and then maybe a sinkhole would open and swallow both of them. A lot of the world's problems would be solved.

Doubt if the NK leader would visit FL though.
I am guessing your parents take turns sleeping when you are in the house...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 08:34 AM
n/a

Once they go, and the estate is settled, the wackadoodle is heading to California...

Old 04-15-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Once they go, and the estate is settled, the wackadoodle is heading to California...

My guess would be San Fran.
Old 04-15-2017, 09:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am guessing your parents take turns sleeping when you are in the house...

Old 04-15-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Default Talk about idiots

Quote:
IDIOT! Make light of a most dangerous situation caused by YOUR ignorant president.

#notmypresident
Obviously, you did not vote for Trump. It will be come obvious that I did.

I did not vote for Obama-obviously you did.

Obama was still my president-AND TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

Aside-THINK-the Republicans are clearly far superior.
YOU DID NOT SEE YOUR KIND OF CRAP WHEN YOU INSTALLED OBAMA.

As to nuclear war. I don't know your history but, till is was 13 we lived in a crappy neighborhood. You/I quickly learned you must not back down.

Afghanistan was a clear demonstration to China, N. KOREA,
IRAN-that KUMBAYAH IS OVER-0BAMA TRIED IT-OBAMA BOWED TO MUSLIMS AND DUMPED ON OUR ALLIES.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

While so many visit here to make fun of a post highlighting how serious this situation is or could become.

You folks are simply blindly supporting a "mine is bigger than yours" mentality that has no reasoning nor future involved. To strut the world saying you are "the new sheriff in town" does not solve one single problem that existed before the boasting.

Do you think the world is safer today than yesterday ? I think not. Yep, US is back strutting around but with no policy at all, just saber rattling. Might buy some time, but for what.

I really am shocked at the attitude to a post that was intended for one poster who basically made fun.

If you live in Japan or South Korea, where a simple touch could kill thousands of innocent people, you folks still try to make political hay anyway you can no matter the consequences.

More people in this world are uneasy today than yesterday and it is not n unease that will diminish quickly.

Article today addressing this tells how various Presidents handled this stuff. The loud mouthing from N Korea, the drills, the challenging.....Seems all those things are in our domain now. We are the mouths, we rattle the sabers, while those actually in that area just watch.

I certainly recognize we are superior to N Korea, but also recognize that if this game of chicken has one mistake...boom...millions die.

Stop mocking anyone who has concerns. If you have no concerns it means one of two things....either you do not understand the potential, or you political love affair, whether with Trump or the party is now the only church you wish to visit.

"What’s different now is Donald Trump. Whereas many of his predecessors steered sedulously clear of escalatory rhetoric, preferring to treat various North Korean leaders as recalcitrant children at worst or distasteful but nevertheless semi-rational negotiating partners at best, Trump has threatened North Korea via Twitter, declaring that the regime is “looking for trouble.” As my colleague Uri Friedman pointed out Thursday, three successive presidents prior to Trump, since the Clinton administration considered military action against the North’s then-nascent nuclear program, have opted for trying negotiations rather than risk a strike. It’s apparent that none succeeded in halting the nuclear program’s progress. But it’s equally apparent that the kind of massive conflagration on the Korean peninsula that world leaders are now warning against has been avoided since 1953."

North Korea and the Risks of Miscalculation - The Atlantic
Old 04-15-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

I skipped right over the bold highlighted copy and paste...

Make up you mind old guy, your sounding more like a woman everyday.

On one instance you applaud Trump for bombing in Syria...there was a good amount of saber rattling before and after the bombs were dropped.

Now you whining about Saber rattling with N Korea...maybe you think we should be more reactive and wait for Kim to kill innocent people first??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

[QUOTE SueSiegel:Obviously, you did not vote for Trump. It will be come obvious that I did.

I did not vote for Obama-obviously you did.

Obama was still my president-AND TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

Aside-THINK-the Republicans are clearly far superior.
YOU DID NOT SEE YOUR KIND OF CRAP WHEN YOU INSTALLED OBAMA.

As to nuclear war. I don't know your history but, till is was 13 we lived in a crappy neighborhood. You/I quickly learned you must not back down.

Afghanistan was a clear demonstration to China, N. KOREA,
IRAN-that KUMBAYAH IS OVER-0BAMA TRIED IT-OBAMA BOWED TO MUSLIMS AND DUMPED ON OUR ALLIES.[/QUOTE]

As stated succinctly on another thread to SueSiegel - Go Pound Sand.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
While so many visit here to make fun of a post highlighting how serious this situation is or could become.

You folks are simply blindly supporting a "mine is bigger than yours" mentality that has no reasoning nor future involved. To strut the world saying you are "the new sheriff in town" does not solve one single problem that existed before the boasting.

Do you think the world is safer today than yesterday ? I think not. Yep, US is back strutting around but with no policy at all, just saber rattling. Might buy some time, but for what.

I really am shocked at the attitude to a post that was intended for one poster who basically made fun.

If you live in Japan or South Korea, where a simple touch could kill thousands of innocent people, you folks still try to make political hay anyway you can no matter the consequences.

More people in this world are uneasy today than yesterday and it is not n unease that will diminish quickly.

Article today addressing this tells how various Presidents handled this stuff. The loud mouthing from N Korea, the drills, the challenging.....Seems all those things are in our domain now. We are the mouths, we rattle the sabers, while those actually in that area just watch.

I certainly recognize we are superior to N Korea, but also recognize that if this game of chicken has one mistake...boom...millions die.

Stop mocking anyone who has concerns. If you have no concerned it means one of two things....either you do not understand the potential, or you political love affair, whether with Trump or the party is now the only church you wish to vein.

"What’s different now is Donald Trump. Whereas many of his predecessors steered sedulously clear of escalatory rhetoric, preferring to treat various North Korean leaders as recalcitrant children at worst or distasteful but nevertheless semi-rational negotiating partners at best, Trump has threatened North Korea via Twitter, declaring that the regime is “looking for trouble.” As my colleague Uri Friedman pointed out Thursday, three successive presidents prior to Trump, since the Clinton administration considered military action against the North’s then-nascent nuclear program, have opted for trying negotiations rather than risk a strike. It’s apparent that none succeeded in halting the nuclear program’s progress. But it’s equally apparent that the kind of massive conflagration on the Korean peninsula that world leaders are now warning against has been avoided since 1953."

North Korea and the Risks of Miscalculation - The Atlantic
People with your chicken sh*t pacifism are the ones that get us INTO wars. If China stays out of it, we will squash NK like the bugs they are. And the populace of that country would be thanking us for it. You live nice and plush in your Florida home, compliments of our fathers that sacrificed to give you the freedom that you DON'T deserve. Man up and quit being a sissy. There is right and there is wrong and there is the American way. If you want peace, you get it by other countries respecting our power and our will to be examples for the world. We didn't ask for it. We took it because no one else wanted the job.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg liberals-take-away-liberties.jpg (42.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 04-15-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Sandy - why the struggles with quote format lately?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 01:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm glad you're pleased, because with your overt ignorance and constant soapbox bloviating on subjects you have no clue about...I'm not going away anytime soon.

In case YOU haven't heard, Chump bragged about how he "knows more than the generals...believe me."

And even though he was referencing Isis in that particular instance, it's clear that is how he thinks and now we know that was just another lie...that ignorant cultists like yourself bought, hook, line & sinker.

That you and your fellow cultists don't seem to be even smart enough to understand that North Korea is led by Chump's narcissistic, sociopathic twin who is ready to do anything to avoid the same fate as Hussein/Ghadafi...is the most troubling factor.

North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence - Telegraph

In other words dip$hit, a "show of strength" means nothing to this nutjob.

He is very willing to go down swinging, by taking out a big swath of South Korea...should he feel ultimately threatened.

Just like Trump's ignorant comment about "who knew health care was so complicated," he had to be lectured by Chinese President Xi Jinping about things that he should have already known. .

Trump on North Korea: “After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it’s not so easy” - Vox

Obama actually did an excellent job and understood all of intricacies of the complicated mess that is N. Korea, whereas Chump is proving to be an ignorant bully...who doesn't understand much of anything.

And Chicken-Hawks like Trump, who don't have a clue on how to deescalate a tense situation...are the scariest people on the planet.

In other words, yes we do have to find a way to deal with North Korea, but your simplistic approach of "let's scare him with our military," is not only ignorant beyond comprehension...but will be deadly for hundreds of thousands of people in South Korea.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Dear Deepest Sincere Wishes:

What I can say in all honesty ,sincerity and factually about you is that you are consistently and remarkably ineffective in your analysis.

In one sentence Iran is by far a greater concern than Syria and North Korea combined. I am not gong to do your homework check it out yourself but I'll offer some clues.

1) the agreement between United States and Iran is inherently and dangerously flawed allowing them carte blanche, so that Iran doesn't even have to break the agreement and can achieve more in the open than Syria and North Korea can under the shadow of darkness.

2) Unlike Syria and North Korea and their allies Iran is the largest sponsor of terrorism in the world and openly stated it would destroy another nation, Israel

3) because of the situation described in #2 Netanyahu believes Iran is 50 times more dangerous than North Korea and he said many more times than Syria... Now stop and think. If Iran goes to war with Israel what would America's position be?

Deep sincere wishes you may not always be right but you are always" Deep Sincere Wishes" Please share this post with your tag team partner( ie speak among yourselves)

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-15-2017, 02:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
People with your chicken sh*t pacifism are the ones that get us INTO wars. If China stays out of it, we will squash NK like the bugs they are. And the populace of that country would be thanking us for it. You live nice and plush in your Florida home, compliments of our fathers that sacrificed to give you the freedom that you DON'T deserve. Man up and quit being a sissy. There is right and there is wrong and there is the American way. If you want peace, you get it by other countries respecting our power and our will to be examples for the world. We didn't ask for it. We took it because no one else wanted the job.
You obviously are a slow learner. And making a point intellectually is not in the cards.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 04:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Who said Vietnam was supposed to be easy? Vietnam was a mess because politicians micromanaged it and did not allow the military do what it was trained and experienced at doing.

We could have won, IF the politicians would have allowed us to win.
We never would have won. It is next to impossible for a power from the outside to defeat a determined, native insurgency. We would have won a lot of battles (as we did) but we still would have lost. History bears it out.

Tags
war, korea, sends, troops, bordergeeeeez

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.