Alabama election

Old 11-22-2017, 12:49 PM
n/a

Default Alabama election

To those who are still registered to vote in Alabama please vote for the pedofile. It is important. Otherwise we will be stuck with a liberal. He is too old now to be any threat to our granddaughters so lets elect him to pass tax cuts. Plus as a Christian I am sure Mr. Moore has asked Jesus for forgiveness and his slate has been wiped clean.
God bless the USA, the Republican Party and Mr. Roy Moore.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat View Post
To those who are still registered to vote in Alabama please vote for the pedofile. It is important. Otherwise we will be stuck with a liberal. He is too old now to be any threat to our granddaughters so lets elect him to pass tax cuts. Plus as a Christian I am sure Mr. Moore has asked Jesus for forgiveness and his slate has been wiped clean.
I am sure a lot of pedophiles have asked for Jesus for forgiveness (as a Christian I am surprised you did not ask god)...I guess you feel gifted enough to be judging, possibly you know from personal experience.

Is the ACCUSED Mr Moore the only person you don't feel deserves forgiveness, or the benefit of the doubt?

I hope he wins, and if and when they can prove any wrong doings = they prosecute him, but I am not asking Jesus for that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-22-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am sure a lot of pedophiles have asked for Jesus for forgiveness (as a Christian I am surprised you did not ask god)...I guess you feel gifted enough to be judging, possibly you know from personal experience.

Is the ACCUSED Mr Moore the only person you don't feel deserves forgiveness, or the benefit of the doubt?

I hope he wins, and if and when they can prove any wrong doings = they prosecute him, but I am not asking Jesus for that...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
AND they have asked/cursed Jesus for making them what they are. Gays too.

Isn't Jesus "God"? You have too many versions of God.

Do you think someone WANTS to get sexually turned on by an infant? They have a mental sickness that DRIVES them to do this. They need treatment not prison. They are addicts who CAN'T help themselves.

Do you think a man WANTS to have another man penetrate his anus as an act of love? No...they are compelled by mental illness to act this way. They can't help it either. They need treatment not marriage.

I'm defending mental illness and what it does to the individual, victims, and society...NOT what they do/did to someone.
Old 11-22-2017, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
I should be shocked by this post but I, for one, is NOT! Christians have lost the MORAL high ground...

High profile pastors go home to 10.5 million homes and then keep their church closed to people who were in need, More than one preached hell and damnation on gays but were secretly having relations who was gay.

But then all of you believe your sins will be washed away!

And you call us NUTS!

My former church hid priests for years, that were pedophiles! Its ok to diddle an altar boy your sins will be forgiven! They even killed a nun to silence her.

Hypocrites!

COPUFF the recovering Catholic, but we can never recover!
Old 11-22-2017, 02:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
I should be shocked by this post but I, for one, is NOT! Christians have lost the MORAL high ground...

High profile pastors go home to 10.5 million homes and then keep their church closed to people who were in need, More than one preached hell and damnation on gays but were secretly having relations who was gay.

And you call us NUTS!

My former church hid priests for years, that were pedophiles! Its ok to diddle an altar boy your sins will be forgiven! They even killed a nun to silence her.

Hypocrites!

OK...you've solved THAT lie...but there are SO many other lies/deceptions too.

The SYSTEM is completely corrupt...ALL the Ds and Rs have to go. They are driving us into a dependent, minority infested, shell.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:43 PM
n/a

Quote:

And you call us NUTS!

Hypocrites!

We all struggle with the belief in God. However, the thing about people who truly believe is that their faith sustains them. They work with due diligence to not pass judgment, to not hate, to forgive and to accept that human beings are imperfect. it was why men were given the Ten Commandments. Faithfully adhere to the Ten Commandments is the remedy to which you seek.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-22-2017, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
to those who are still registered to vote in alabama please vote for the pedofile. It is important. Otherwise we will be stuck with a liberal. He is too old now to be any threat to our granddaughters so lets elect him to pass tax cuts. Plus as a christian i am sure mr. Moore has asked jesus for forgiveness and his slate has been wiped clean.
God bless the usa, the republican party and mr. Roy moore.
I DONT CARE.jpgAccording to Trump.jpgdefending pedophilia.jpg
Old 11-22-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

i do not know if the allegation concerning Roy Moore are true or untrue but they happened some 40 years ago. Newspapers reporters covet such nasty stories and so one wonders why now, all of a sudden this becomes reportable news? I will not cast the first stone. Forty years is a long time to repent, to ask for forgiveness and to right wrongs.

Are we not all entitled to redemption and forgiveness

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-22-2017, 04:53 PM
n/a

Default Roy Moore, Culture Warrior and his abuse of power

Unfortunately, many on this site have used a standard which was not apparent 30-40 years ago, to dismiss the allegations from grown women (now), because they failed to inform authorities of Moore's actions with them as children.

The advance of women in today's society is an on-going process, and to discount a man's actions when so many women have come forth with their history of abuse by this man, is abhorrent.

The history of Moore is mainly an abuse of power. He was able to convince those girls (at that time) that his word would be believed, and their word would not be believed. He also was in a position to make a person's live miserable if that happened.

Moore has a history of abuse of power:

Who Is Roy Moore, Alabama Republican Senate Candidate? : NPR
Old 11-22-2017, 07:24 PM
n/a

Default Pro-Life Pastor Says Underage Girls’ ‘Purity’ Makes Pedophilia A-O

Pro-Life Pastor Defends Roy Moore, Says Underage Girls’ ‘Purity’ Makes Pedophilia A-OK [Audio] – The Political Voice
Old 11-22-2017, 08:10 PM
n/a

Meaning...they're already sexually active and if they're f@cking HS boys...they might as well be able to f@ck men?

Girls are selling their virginity to the highest bidder...one girl got almost $4 million to let some Arab pop her cherry. Better than drunk in mom and dads basement with some pimply kid who has no clue what he's doing?
Old 11-22-2017, 08:28 PM
n/a

Default Republicans on Rape...looks like the moral decay is on the "R" side

RepublicansonRape.jpg
Old 11-22-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
Very angry old man.

Were you the product of rape?

Just askin
Old 11-22-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Very angry old man.

Were you the product of rape?

Just askin
Women and their emotions...
Old 11-22-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sure looks like it.

Tags
vote

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.