Alex Jones

Old 12-18-2016, 09:52 PM
n/a

Default Alex Jones

I am curious as to how many who agree with Alex Jones that the killings at the Newport School was a hoax and never happened.

I am sure there are some alt rights on here believing that as well as his theories on 9/11.

Well?
Old 12-18-2016, 11:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am curious as to how many who agree with Alex Jones that the killings at the Newport School was a hoax and never happened.

I am sure there are some alt rights on here believing that as well as his theories on 9/11.

Well?
I have NEVER met ANYONE who disbelieved the killings in the Connecticut School. It was done by a young man who was mentally ill. Why would anyone disbelieve it???? It happened. What has right or left to do with it???? That is just silly. Obviously THIS is some hokum put out by some idiots. NO ONE thinks that. NO ONE!! AND what in God's name is an ALT RIGHT? You are just stirring up trouble.

Grace Gantner
Old 12-19-2016, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have NEVER met ANYONE who disbelieved the killings in the Connecticut School. It was done by a young man who was mentally ill. Why would anyone disbelieve it???? It happened. What has right or left to do with it???? That is just silly. Obviously THIS is some hokum put out by some idiots. NO ONE thinks that. NO ONE!! AND what in God's name is an ALT RIGHT? You are just stirring up trouble.

Grace Gantner

Just another troll, trying to get an argument started. Nothing here to see................bye.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:06 AM
n/a

Quote:

Grace Gantner
Nothing is impossible and you'd be ashamed if you knew what your government is doing/has done.

How about Pearl Harbor...it's almost common knowledge that they knew it was coming and they let it happen to get the American public behind involvement in the war.

We also forced Japan into attacking with all the sanctions we were imposing. We were already "at war" putting the island under siege. If someone surrounded your house and didn't let anything in or out...what would you do?
Old 12-19-2016, 07:12 AM
n/a

First link and exert is from Alex Jones website

"FBI SAYS NO ONE KILLED AT SANDY HOOK
Agency publishes crime report showing "0" murders occurred in Newtown in 2012"

FBI Says No One Killed at Sandy Hook >> Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Now the Snopes on various of these conspiracies

"Origins: On 25 September 2014, the conspiracy theories that sprang up following the Sandy Hook Elementary school massacre of December 2012 gained a bizarre
new chapter, as the website InfoWars put forth a new claim. While the belief that the murders were a "false flag" attack is not novel, the site alleged that the FBI released a report proving that no one died that day in Newtown.

Sandy Hook hoax theories are legion, although they mostly circle back to the general idea that the massacre was staged to drum up support for an eventual massive revocation of the right to bear arms. In the intervening years, no such "gun grabs" have come to fruition or even been attempted; but the notion of a Newtown conspiracy remains deeply entrenched in some corners of the web. "

http://www.snopes.com/info/news/

Quotes from Jones page n WIKI

"Jones has been the center of many controversies, such as the one surrounding his actions and statements about gun control after the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting.[14] He has accused the United States government of being involved in the Oklahoma City bombing[15] and the September 11 attacks.[16] Jones was in a "media crossfire" in 2011, which included criticism by Rush Limbaugh, when the news spread that Jared Lee Loughner, the perpetrator of the 2011 Tucson shooting, had been "a fan" of the 9/11 conspiracy film Loose Change of which Jones had been an executive producer.[46] During the 2016 presidential campaign Jones was attacked by Hillary Clinton by name in a speech in Nevada, after which Jones accused Clinton of lying about his stance on the Sandy Hook shooting.[71]"

Alex Jones (radio host - Wikipedia)
[/U]
Old 12-19-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

Quote:

Grace Gantner
Right, it's silly to think that right wing nut jobs would believe such a thing just because another rightwing nut job told them. I mean just because they believe 1) Obama is a Muslim 2) Obama was born in Kenya 3) The Russians are not behind the hacking 4) Hillary committed felonies and should be locked up 5) That Ted Cruzes Dad was involved in killing Kennedy. 6) That global warming is a hoax created by China.

No, right wingers aren't crazy....... well, on second thought............
Old 12-19-2016, 07:19 AM
n/a

Jones is CORRECT...at the FBI website it says ZERO (0) murders at Newtown.

FBI — Table 8 - Connecticut

You'd think they'd fix it by now if it was a mistake.

They are devious in getting their way!
Old 12-19-2016, 07:20 AM
n/a

""http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/donald-trump-and-the-amazing-alex-jones

This links you to the 2016 article on how Trump really admires Alex Jones

"Washington (CNN)Donald Trump is heaping praise on a radio host who has asserted that the U.S. government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show."

"http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/donald-trump-and-the-amazing-alex-jones

This links you to the 2016 article on how Trump really admires Alex Jones

"Washington (CNN)Donald Trump is heaping praise on a radio host who has asserted that the U.S. government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and the September 11 terrorist attacks.

"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show."

Donald Trump praises Alex Jones' 'amazing' reputation - CNNPolitics.com

Lots more out there....Trump loves this guy...sorry you never heard of this but
Old 12-19-2016, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Grace Gantner
You are either more ignorant and naive than I originally thought...or a bigger liar.

Which is it?

Alex Jones doubles down on ‘completely fake' Sandy Hook claims - NY Daily News

Quote:
Jones, the founder of hard-right wing news site InfoWars.com, was widely rebuked for calling the Sandy Hook massacre "completely fake" and "manufactured" last year.

"They clearly used actors," Jones charged at the time.

Jones has also repeatedly claimed that the U.S. government executed the 9/11 attacks, and calls himself the "founding father" of the 9/11 Truth movement.

And this is the guy that Trump admires and praises.

Quote:
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump is heaping praise on a radio host who has asserted that the U.S. government was involved in the Oklahoma City bombing and the September 11 terrorist attacks.
"Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down," Trump told Alex Jones during a Wednesday afternoon appearance on the Infowars.com proprietor's show.

Jones shared the love, telling Trump that "my audience, 90% of them, they support you."

Jones, who has advanced a number of conspiracy theories, gained prominence as a 9/11 "truther."

He has previously asserted on his radio show that there is a "98% chance this was a government-orchestrated controlled bombing
And you're just fine with that, because at least the guy you voted for won?

You and your ilk...are just sick.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Right, it's silly to think that right wing nut jobs would believe such a thing just because another rightwing nut job told them. I mean just because they believe 1) Obama is a Muslim 2) Obama was born in Kenya 3) The Russians are not behind the hacking 4) Hillary committed felonies and should be locked up 5) That Ted Cruzes Dad was involved in killing Kennedy. 6) That global warming is a hoax created by China.

Have you been drinking? Do you honestly think many adults would give this kind of garbage a second's consideration??? Most people have common sense and they try to carefully evaluate and investigate what they hear or read. It doesn't make ANY points if something is negative against a person you don't like and it is a LIE. We should ALL have learned THAT in Junior High School.

Grace Gantner

P.S. Most of us believe in global warming, it is whether or not we can do anything to stop it no matter how much world cooperation we get. Laws and rules are broken and ignored by selfish people everyday.
Old 12-19-2016, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:

And you KNOW for a FACT that NONE of it is true? You don't. You have NO IDEA what your government is capable of and HAS done.

O WAS raised a Muslim. He went to a Muslim school in indonesia.

I don't believe he was born in Hawaii...all I've seen is the computer generated form...no ORIGINAL. So, I don't know where he was born.

Who knows for sure WHAT is going on with the "hacking", my bet is they ALL hack each other. The Germany, French, and English were probably hacking too. To see "their mind". It's how you find out what the "competition" is really thinking. Public announcements are the propaganda...not what they really think.

I'm sure she HAS committed felonies...we ALL have. Unknowingly.

Don't know WHAT happened with Kennedy...but it's MIGHTY suspicious that there's been a hold on releasing information. It's all SUPPOSED to be released by 2017...we'll see. when will kennedy documents be released? - Google Search

A hoax created by China? Global warming may be CAUSED by China...the biggest manufacturer on the planet...with apparently NO pollution controls.

Debbie...you're so naive. You have no clue. You believe what you're told implicitly...you SHOULD question more.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Grace Gantner
C'mon GG, you're too smart to play that dumb.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are either more ignorant and naive than I originally thought...or a bigger liar.

Which is it?

Alex Jones doubles down on ‘completely fake' Sandy Hook claims - NY Daily News

Sir.

Anger and misinformation may be accepted by people who aren't as aware as most mature and considered people reading this thread. When someone rants, most people just automatically turn them off. It remains to be seen if Donald Trump will do a good job, but it is obvious that he was elected by a rather quiet bunch of people who had watched in dismay while a bunch of folks who enjoy trying to manipulate the country with their unrealistic propaganda and squelching of Free Speech continued without a clue of our hidden disgust with their antics.

G.G.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:

Grace Gantner
Please Google Alex Jones and you will see that he believes the Sandy Hook school killings is a hoax. You will also see that Trump has publically stated he admires Jones.

What is an alt-right? Basically it is someone one the extreme fringe of the conservative spectrum - like Don Baldwin who has chimed in on this thread. You know his beliefs and you think they are dispicable.

How about the fake news put out that Hillary Clinton was involved in running a child prostitution ring from a DC restaurant? This was even fired up more when the son of Trump's Sec. Of Defense selection tweeted on it. End result was a man goes into the restaurant with an assault rifle and fires shots.

Yes, GG, there are nut cases out there - right and left wing - and being egged on by the likes of Alex Jones - who is admired by Trump!
Old 12-19-2016, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

Which is it?

Oh? And Hillary or Obama admire people like Jessie Jackson, and Reverend Wright.

Jones is "trying to help America" by exposing what he thinks is lies and corruption. Jackson and Wright are trying to topple America and turn it black.

Sorry lady...the sick one is you.

Tags
happened, jones, alex

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.