Almost half of liberals can't stand Trump supporters

Old 07-22-2017, 03:18 AM
n/a

Default Almost half of liberals can't stand Trump supporters

Nearly half of liberals don’t even like to be around Trump supporters - The Washington Post
Old 07-22-2017, 05:22 AM
n/a

Sad isn't it but the progressives featured in this study are those who demand you not only live their way but like it too. Trump was unexpectedly elected and these same progressives discovered that his supporters did not like the direction progressives were taking them. The celebrated pundits all missed it and it set them afire.

Now here we are several months later and a sanitized form of anarchy continues. Their behavior defines them

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-22-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sad isn't it but the progressives featured in this study are those who demand you not only live their way but like it too. Trump was unexpectedly elected and these same progressives discovered that his supporters did not like the direction progressives were taking them. The celebrated pundits all missed it and it set them afire.

Now here we are several months later and a sanitized form of anarchy continues. Their behavior defines them

Personal Best Regards:
Of course it does...they're ALL emotional women and minorities...and the minorities are violent on top of it.

They THINK they're doing the "right thing" and for the individual they are. But in the end, they end up destroying everything as they put the wants of the individual over the needs of society. There are roles that must be filled and we have our own natural talents...the liberals fight nature...and they lose. Society loses. Future generations lose.

Women should be raising their children and NOT allowing them to be raised by Laquisha or Rosita. You want to know WHY our kids are so messed up...look at the 3rd worlders who RAISED them. THEY are with those children 10 hours a day. THEY are the ones your kids are learning from. We come from higher class/income families, we're not seeing it personally...but the MAJORITY of children are being raised in daycare by minimum wage idiots with a whole different set of values. We're killing ourselves because we want more stuff. A bigger house, a better car, a boat, RV, motorcycle, jewelry, fancy clothes...etc. We killed our children's potential because we wanted more stuff.
Old 07-22-2017, 07:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Of course it does...they're ALL emotional women and minorities...and the minorities are violent on top of it.

They THINK they're doing the "right thing" and for the individual they are. But in the end, they end up destroying everything as they put the wants of the individual over the needs of society. There are roles that must be filled and we have our own natural talents...the liberals fight nature...and they lose. Society loses. Future generations lose.

Women should be raising their children and NOT allowing them to be raised by Laquisha or Rosita. You want to know WHY our kids are so messed up...look at the 3rd worlders who RAISED them. THEY are with those children 10 hours a day. THEY are the ones your kids are learning from. We come from higher class/income families, we're not seeing it personally...but the MAJORITY of children are being raised in daycare by minimum wage idiots with a whole different set of values. We're killing ourselves because we want more stuff. A bigger house, a better car, a boat, RV, motorcycle, jewelry, fancy clothes...etc. We killed our children's potential because we wanted more stuff.
You get worse all of the time. It is your superior attitude and hatred that turns me into an angry person.

I do agree that whoever raises a child and is with a child for the first three years, shapes that child's values and attitudes a lot. (I believe that our personalities are largely genetic) AND I think many hand their babies to folks they wouldn't allow to drive their car.

Grace Gantner
Old 07-22-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Kind of very hard to not have friends who are Trump supporters when you live in the Villages.
Old 07-22-2017, 07:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
You get worse all of the time. It is your superior attitude and hatred that turns me into an angry person.

I do agree that whoever raises a child and is with a child for the first three years, shapes that child's values and attitudes a lot. (I believe that our personalities are largely genetic) AND I think many hand their babies to folks they wouldn't allow to drive their car.

Grace Gantner
I get worse all the time...and yet you agree with me..."I think many hand their babies to folks they wouldn't allow to drive their car"

MOST working class people send their newborn to "daycare" as soon as possible so the mother can get back to work to pay for all their "stuff". MOST working class children end up being "raised" by minority women/girls whom you WOULDN'T allow to drive your car.

It's not WHAT I say that "angers" you...there's that emotion again, you CAN'T get away from it...it's HOW I say it. Bluntly, directly.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Kind of very hard to not have friends who are Trump supporters when you live in the Villages.
They are certainly not your friends although they may placate your feeble mind.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps some may believe I'm splitting hairs but are people really Trump supporters or are they supporters of the Trump agenda/platform? big difference if you get my drift?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-22-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps some may believe I'm splitting hairs but are people really Trump supporters or are they supporters of the Trump agenda/platform? big difference if you get my drift?

Personal Best Regards:
Yeah, we agree. There IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

the only Trump supporters I have difficulty are those that defend his lying and insincerity, and his UNAmerican activity which he uses to con.
Old 07-22-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

I admit than when i see aTrump-Spence bumper sticker still on a cart/car I think moron aboard.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
I admit than when i see aTrump-Spence bumper sticker still on a cart/car I think moron aboard.

Donate all your moronic stock gains to the communist party.
Old 07-22-2017, 06:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

And what do you think people think when they see your Obama and Hillary stickers?
Old 07-22-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Which platform though? The one he often expressed on his campaign to get elected or the various policies he has now in different areas to play the Washington DC political game? He is just another politician and one of the more dishonest ones and a bully.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

Moron denotes a person with a very low IQ. Unfortunately, many Trump supporters are not stupid. Ideology much like religion clouds the mind and tricks it to think moronically. Moron fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-23-2017, 05:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Which platform though? The one he often expressed on his campaign to get elected or the various policies he has now in different areas to play the Washington DC political game? He is just another politician and one of the more dishonest ones and a bully.
The platform that those Republican Congress men and women are too timid to support. Actually these same Republicans (establishment) understand Trump's agenda was to drain the swamp and they also swim in it...as does the intelligence community and the federal bureaucracy overall. Voters can't or refuse to see what is right in front of their eyes.

I agree and I become frustrated when Trump goes off script but he is the only individual in the political arena that can't and won't be controlled and what makes us good sometimes makes us bad.

As to the progressives their doing nothing (Resistance) is a good thing because when they are active the only thing they do is destroy economy, military, social structure.................... 8 dismal years of Obama made that abundantly clear

Personal Best Regards:

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
stand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.