The Hamilton Collection Trump Figurine.

Old 08-22-2017, 08:25 AM
n/a

Default The Hamilton Collection Trump Figurine.

I saw an advertisement for this in the most recent edition of Time magazine. Donald John Trump looks like he has lost about 100 lbs and is not his usual orange tint.

But if you go online at the Hamilton Collection site there is no Trump figurine offered. Hamilton Collection Official Site: Shop for Collectible Figurines

trump

President Barack Obama Farewell Sculpture By Keith Mallett

First Lady Michelle Obama Style & Grace Figurine
Old 08-22-2017, 08:58 AM
n/a

Thumbs up

President John F. Kennedy Limited Edition Tribute Figurine

This one is kind of cool.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:58 AM
n/a

BO Obummer and Hitlery
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Obama_Doll.jpg (58.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg HillBobbleHead.jpg (20.3 KB, 6 views)
Old 08-23-2017, 08:23 AM
n/a

Home Is Where My Chihuahuas Are Dog Figurine

This looks quite accurate, however.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
BO Obummer and Hitlery
A Jewish friend of mine once told me how and when to use the Hitler comparison as you did above.

When the person you want to compare to Hitler

killed 6 million people then you can use it.

I have never used the comparison since.....

COPUFF OUT WEST BACK IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Old 08-23-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Default Their is no shortage of fools

Quote:
A Jewish friend of mine once told me how and when to use the Hitler comparison as you did above.

When the person you want to compare to Hitler

killed 6 million people then you can use it.

I have never used the comparison since.....

COPUFF OUT WEST BACK IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Saying something STUPID does not necessarily show the person is an antisemite it does show clearly they are a damn FOOL.

We use the term HITLER for what happened in EUROPE.
Our GOVERNMENT chose to blame a FEW leaders. If, I recall they hung less than 20. Perhaps that was a wise decision BUT

iIt was NOT just Hitler and the 20 the world hung. During WWII the world allowed the MURDER of HALF OF THE JEWS IN EUROPE. Even Jews cannot comprehend what happened. Whatever your faith. If, that doesn't work for you. Whatever the nationality of your fore-bearers. Imagine a person rose to power and systematically, WITH THE HELP OF HIS PEOPLE and with LITTLE OPPOSITION FROM THE WORLD he killed HALF THE PEOPLE OF YOUR FAITH IN ?????? OR IF YOU CHOOSE-HALF THE PEOPLE OF YOUR NATIONALITY.

I recall, going to the Holocaust Museum in DC. By the way, it has won all kinds of awards due to the unique way they tell the story and get the viewer into the story.

On the way out, I saw a well dressed black guy with his young daughter. I heard her ask,"Danny, why did everyone hate the Jews." I still regret that I could not hear his reply. I HOPE THERE WAS WISDOM AND HOPE IN HIS REPLY.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Not a figurine but a useful pen holder.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Saying something STUPID does not necessarily show the person is an antisemite it does show clearly they are a damn FOOL.

We use the term HITLER for what happened in EUROPE.
Our GOVERNMENT chose to blame a FEW leaders. If, I recall they hung less than 20. Perhaps that was a wise decision BUT

iIt was NOT just Hitler and the 20 the world hung. During WWII the world allowed the MURDER of HALF OF THE JEWS IN EUROPE. Even Jews cannot comprehend what happened. Whatever your faith. If, that doesn't work for you. Whatever the nationality of your fore-bearers. Imagine a person rose to power and systematically, WITH THE HELP OF HIS PEOPLE and with LITTLE OPPOSITION FROM THE WORLD he killed HALF THE PEOPLE OF YOUR FAITH IN ?????? OR IF YOU CHOOSE-HALF THE PEOPLE OF YOUR NATIONALITY.

I recall, going to the Holocaust Museum in DC. By the way, it has won all kinds of awards due to the unique way they tell the story and get the viewer into the story.

On the way out, I saw a well dressed black guy with his young daughter. I heard her ask,"Danny, why did everyone hate the Jews." I still regret that I could not hear his reply. I HOPE THERE WAS WISDOM AND HOPE IN HIS REPLY.
I have been to the Holocaust Museum in DC and I have been to the Dachau Concentration Camp. Visiting Dachau helped me to debunk to a statement I have heard from Germans who lived in that period.

We didn't know what they were doing to the Jews.

I got off a train from Munich at the Dachau station, the same station from which the Jews and others would have been taken and walked to the camp through the center of town, I took a taxi.

Hard to believe the towns residents could have missed that!

They had files of letters complaining about the smell and screams coming from the camp.

I will continue to honor my friends request!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
I have been to the Holocaust Museum in DC and I have been to the Dachau Concentration Camp. Visiting Dachau helped me to debunk to a statement I have heard from Germans who lived in that period.

We didn't know what they were doing to the Jews.

I got off a train from Munich at the Dachau station, the same station from which the Jews and others would have been taken and walked to the camp through the center of town, I took a taxi.

Hard to believe the towns residents could have missed that!

They had files of letters complaining about the smell and screams coming from the camp.

I will continue to honor my friends request!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE.

I watched a PBS special, maybe 40 years ago. It was filmed on location in Poland in a town near a former Nazi death camp. The interviewer asked a couple of farmers who had lived there during the war about what had happened just 35 years prior. He wanted to know what they had known. There answers troubled me then and haunt me still today. They chucked, looked at each other and laughed some more. They said nothing. I'll never forget that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
trump, figurine, hamilton, collection, usual

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.