American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Old 05-04-2017, 11:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Please ignore the twit trolls on this thread.

Sarah Ann Henley - Wikipedia

Something that happened in 1885.

That's my number of views. 23, 083 for my other place for these.

One of the responses I got from victim/witness assistance providers. And snailed mailed 4000 of these from 1992- 2000 and then started the e-mails after 1999 and still have some of them on my Facebook feeds especially those from Minnesota and Florida.

The Villages Florida
I hope others see why this is important?
Old 05-04-2017, 11:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

Can we say 2012 Presidential election? What happened at that U of Denver debate to pull the wind out of the sails of President Barack Obama? Presidential debate captivates University of Denver campus | Election2012 News for College Students | USA TODAY College In 2011, a student newspaper The Justice from Brandeis University had re-published in e-mail that I had sent them around 2003. I have a MA in Librarianship and Information Management from the U of Denver awarded in May of 1984. And prior to that I had had been at the BYU Law School on a Merit Scholarship. I was only there about ten days in 1982.

What do you think would have happened say if Donald John Trump had gotten a hold of the letter from the Honorable Senator Joe Biden above? I sat on it until a few years ago. Mainly because I do not trust the advocate-in-chief Donald John Trump of the ridiculous birther movement to stick to the facts and do right by the people involved. And Obama would have also had a contact to the blacklist on me from the Law Librarianship profession through the University of Chicago where the woman who told me I would not work in law librarianship again was now (around 1992-1993 and afterwards) working at the University of Chicago Law Library? I doubt if Obama though had much of any contact with this law librarian and doubt if the WESTLAW cataloger ever came up.

I have had to wait until Joe Biden was no longer Vice President of the US though to really try to bring this to light. All of this is very much involved with politics in the United States.

And I was thinking seriously of voting for Romney/Ryan up to when President Barack Obama got his grove back with the handling the Hurricane Sandy and its aftermath. I have never liked Biden since getting that letter above. Things would have been much different for survivors/victims of crimes if Chairman of the Judiciary Committee Joe Biden in the Fall of 1991 had stepped up to the plate. Senator Orrin Hatch eventually did a few years after this.
And this too.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Film Collection at the Law Library | University of Wisconsin Law School

A twist on this. Law libraries collect movies and I wonder if their law students are starting to notice some interesting things going on in these movies since at least 1996's Dustin Hoffman/Rene Russo's Outbreak up through 2016's Passengers. Passengers (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes
Some more.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
And this too.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-04-2017, 11:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

The other side of my postcard from famed defense lawyer Gerry Spence.

1765 views now.

I had an invitation to a radio talk show put out by a Chicago lawyer back around this time but was not sure I could handle all the baggage I carry and stay unemotional. I can do it when helping people in a law library, public library and certainly online or representing prisoners or supervising law students work aiding inmates or former inmates. Also I need people to actually see the documents I talk about as even though I received them still have a hard time believing that they are real.

The 94928-1306 zip code will go to home that is the width of a fairway from the Red Lion Inn in Rohnert Park, Ca where in the early mornings and some evenings you would see movie production trailers. Not sure if they do that at the hotel there now which is some kind of Hilton. DoubleTree Sonoma Hotel near Santa Rosa, CA

DoubleTree Rohnert Park Hotel Near Foxtail Golf Course
Another post.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
What is wrong with you!!!
Old 05-04-2017, 11:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is wrong with you!!!

The Villages Florida
Old 05-04-2017, 11:23 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 05-04-2017, 11:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
Sorry for what? I do not know you. And you have done a lot more on this thread tonight than I have ever done to you that I can remember.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry for what? I do not know you. And you have done a lot more on this thread tonight than I have ever done to you that I can remember.

The Villages Florida
Old 05-04-2017, 11:30 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 05-05-2017, 03:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

I hope people see why this is relevant to people now who might be survivors/victims of crimes anywhere in the US as well as in many other countries.

This is about self-empowerment through access to practical information through library web-sites, sheriff's offices, and by going into a law, academic, public, special, or some other kind of library.

Gary Corsair then of the Villages Daily Sun had written an article about my efforts towards the Villages' libraries and getting a link from them to the Florida Victim Services Directory. The Villages Daily Sun published it on Memorial Day 2007. My friends, neighbors and others liked it. Victim Services Directory
Raining now.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:55 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Bonnie Campbell Federal Violence Against Women Office

The Villages Florida

This letter came in very handy with educating librarians, lawyers, social workers, victim/witness assistance providers, psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, physicians, comedians, writers, CEOs, movie studio heads, movie stars, star athletes, news anchors and many others about my 224 613 Project.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:32 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 05-05-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
Loved Robin Williams. My nephew is in his movie August Rush. Also a very good movie and the favorite movie of Rich's mother.

August Rush (2007) - Rotten Tomatoes

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psfc5uon0u.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...ps35vhc2qd.jpg

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...pszzx5glpy.jpg

August Rush - Wikipedia

Good morning, Rich, Carol, Laura, Lori, Liza, Lisa, Suzanne, Susan, Brenda, Jim, Kim, Tom, Elodie, Barbara, Helen, Pat, Ron, Kathie, Bob, Chris, Shelby, Alyson, Scott, Joe, etc.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/celebrity/robin_williams

Tags
starting, past, conventions, libraries, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.