American Association of Law Libraries Past Conventions

Old 04-21-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Patriots wide receiver's proudest achievement isn't making the Super Bowl - CBS News

See anything? Remember I have been using the numbers 224 and 613 in my writings since late 1992 in communications to CEOs, victim/witness assistance providers, psychiatrists, social workers, writers, news anchors, NFL Commissioners, NBA Commissioners, movie stars, movie studios, librarians, lawyers, victimologists, law professors, law school deans, judges, and many others.

Librarians rock!

Book club is the MVP of Patriot wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell's career - YouTube
Old 04-21-2017, 07:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Patriots wide receiver's proudest achievement isn't making the Super Bowl - CBS News

See anything? Remember I have been using the numbers 224 and 613 in my writings since late 1992 in communications to CEOs, victim/witness assistance providers, psychiatrists, social workers, writers, news anchors, NFL Commissioners, NBA Commissioners, movie stars, movie studios, librarians, lawyers, victimologists, law professors, law school deans, judges, and many others.

Librarians rock!

Book club is the MVP of Patriot wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell's career - YouTube
You do have to think way outside the box which is quite hard for some.

Really liked the first episode of the Third Season of Fargo even if I can only think of maybe 30 U of MN Law Students among the 1000 or so I met from 1986-1991 who talked like the movie Fargo stereotype of how Minnesotans talk. The "Fargo" Accent: A Joke that Never Dies | Dialect Blog

And remember to Ignore the haters. Jealous trolls. Not worth your or my time. Thanks for your concern though it is very much appreciated.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Default Law librarians do it best with a smile.

3 Geeks and a Law Blog: Law Librarians Do It Best… And With A Smile

People should look at what is in your closest law library that is open to the public. I suppose the closest to us would be in Gainesville at the U of Florida Law School.

Visitors - Levin College of Law Levin College of Law
Old 04-23-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida

One of the responses I received from US Representatives in Congress back in 1991 when I was complaining about attitudes I found at the U of MN Law Library and School about respect for survivors/victims of crimes and those who wanted to help them.

The most disappointing response I got was from the then Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee that Cheshire Cat Senator Joe Biden.

Rosa DeLauro - Wikipedia
Old 04-23-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

One of the responses I received from US Representatives in Congress back in 1991 when I was complaining about attitudes I found at the U of MN Law Library and School about respect for survivors/victims of crimes and those who wanted to help them.

The most disappointing response I got was from the then Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee that Cheshire Cat Senator Joe Biden.

Rosa DeLauro - Wikipedia
The Villages Florida

Sure have used that Joe Biden letter a lot over the last 26 years or so.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:04 AM
n/a

Funniest thread ever!!!

Mommy must be so proud of the son that has kept every piece of garbage from his worthless life. This is truly a fire hazard, wonder if the neighbors know. I bet they are the type of family that never let's anyone in their filthy house
Old 04-23-2017, 12:08 PM
n/a

Cyberstalking and harassment. Keep it up ********. Mainly affald. There is a record of this. Check the movies' section. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...lk-movies-127/

Between 3/7/2017 and 3/11/2017. That is six weeks of cyberstalking/harassment with long stretches of not posting by affald. I had assumed and hoped that the Moderator booted this creep off of Talk of the Villages.

Please help me get this person off of here.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Cyberstalking and harassment. Keep it up ********. Mainly affald. There is a record of this. Check the movies' section. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...lk-movies-127/

Between 3/7/2017 and 3/11/2017. That is six weeks of cyberstalking/harassment with long stretches of not posting by affald. I had assumed and hoped that the Moderator booted this creep off of Talk of the Villages.

Please help me get this person off of here.
Talt, this forum is TOTALLY unmoderated...and doesn't look like it ever will be.

If these scumbag, azzhole bullies bother you so much, it might make sense to block them and not peek...or not bother posting in the Politics Forum anymore.

They are just like all bullies and when they sense a weakness, or that they're getting to you...it will just become worse.

You're too good of a person...to have to put up with it.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Talt, this forum is TOTALLY unmoderated...and doesn't look like it ever will be.

If these scumbag, azzhole bullies bother you so much, it might make sense to block them and not peek...or not bother posting in the Politics Forum anymore.

They are just like all bullies and when they sense a weakness, or that they're getting to you...it will just become worse.

You're too good of a person...to have to put up with it.
They are on the Ignore List and I do peek once in a while but only to record what they post so that at some MUCH LATER date I can submit a police report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office about cyberstalking and harassment. Nothing might happen from that but at least there will be a police report about these people if they pull the same stuff or have done similar stuff on other Forums. There are organizations with very long memories who really take offense against posters who harass and bully other posters on various web-sites. And it is no longer the free-for-all on most sites that it was in 1999 when I first started on the Internet. TOPIX is how it used to look but no one I believe takes anything written there seriously.

So, at some later date, I will be sending a long letter to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office if this harassment and bullying continues. This does not even belong on a third grade playground let alone on TOTV.

And I should be able to locate the organizations against cyberstalkers/cyberbullies quite easily and just maybe they have a record of these two but especially of AFFALD.

Online Harassment & Cyberstalking | Privacy Rights Clearinghouse

Report a Cyberstalker - Support for Victims of a Cyberstalker

I really hate bullies.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
They are on the Ignore List and I do peek once in a while but only to record what they post so that at some MUCH LATER date I can submit a police report to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office about cyberstalking and harassment. Nothing might happen from that but at least there will be a police report about these people if they pull the same stuff or have done similar stuff on other Forums. There are organizations with very long memories who really take offense against posters who harass and bully other posters on various web-sites. And it is no longer the free-for-all on most sites that it was in 1999 when I first started on the Internet. TOPIX is how it used to look but no one I believe takes anything written there seriously.

So, at some later date, I will be sending a long letter to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office if this harassment and bullying continues. This does not even belong on a third grade playground let alone on TOTV.

And I should be able to locate the organizations against cyberstalkers/cyberbullies quite easily and just maybe they have a record of these two but especially of AFFALD.

I really hate bullies.
You are a bully want to be. Every organization you complain to knows instantly you are a wackadoodle. Just say I agree never to mention me and I will never mentioned you. Can't do it.... you love me, I give you the attention you want. You have no real person to talk to. They run from you in the park. I bet you purposely step in the poop to get attention.

What is that disease where you hurt yourself?
Old 04-23-2017, 02:46 PM
n/a

Quote:

I really hate bullies.
Everyone needs a hobby. I am happy to see that you've found one.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are a bully want to be. Every organization you complain to knows instantly you are a wackadoodle. Just say I agree never to mention me and I will never mentioned you. Can't do it.... you love me, I give you the attention you want. You have no real person to talk to. They run from you in the park. I bet you purposely step in the poop to get attention.

What is that disease where you hurt yourself?
Well, at least he reads REAL news and does not believe in satire as another basis for hate. I think he is MUCH more in touch with reality than you are or ever will be.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well, at least he reads REAL news and does not believe in satire as another basis for hate. I think he is MUCH more in touch with reality than you are or ever will be.
Sage words from the guy that contributes nothing, but really did vote for a ghost candidate....really..

And he really IS a conservative....really......
Old 04-23-2017, 03:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Sage words from the guy that contributes nothing, but really did vote for a ghost candidate....really..

And he really IS a conservative....really......
Well said.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well said.
You two, along with Rubicon get funnier by the day. Honestly, thanks for so many laughs

Tags
starting, past, conventions, libraries, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.