Trump thanks putin for expelling diplomats

Old 08-10-2017, 11:19 PM
n/a

Default Trump thanks putin for expelling diplomats

And people still think the Russians and Putin don't have the goods on Donald Trump? This man is crazy!!

PResident Trump Thanks Putin for Kicking out 755 US Diplomats - YouTube
Old 08-10-2017, 11:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
and people still think the russians and putin don't have the goods on donald trump? This is man is crazy!!

president trump thanks putin for kicking out 755 us diplomats - youtube
buy American.jpg
Old 08-11-2017, 05:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
And people still think the Russians and Putin don't have the goods on Donald Trump? This is man is crazy!!

PResident Trump Thanks Putin for Kicking out 755 US Diplomats - YouTube
Listen to it again. trump is being facetious He's telling Putin to go fly a kite. You liberals have got to get a life beyond #Never Trump because Trump derangement syndrome is rotting your brains

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-11-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Listen to it again. trump is being facetious He's telling Putin to go fly a kite. You liberals have got to get a life beyond #Never Trump because Trump derangement syndrome is rotting your brains

Personal Best Regards:
You're a politically blinded fool....and dangerously Un-American.

You and Trump have absolutely no understanding of diplomacy, what this does to the entire Embassy Corps and their families around the world and how Chump once again refuses to criticize... the guy who owns him.

Trump is Putin's Bitch...and you're just fine with it.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
You're a politically blinded fool....and dangerously Un-American.

You and Trump have absolutely no understanding of diplomacy, what this does to the entire Embassy Corps and their families around the world and how Chump once again refuses to criticize... the guy who owns him.

Trump is Putin's Bitch...and you're just fine with it.
you tards ought to buy a case of this....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Butt salve.jpg (63.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 08-11-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
Let's see, he is all over the US Senate leader, and "jests" with Putin.

He has yet to have anything approaching harsh to say about Putin...never a word.

Just harsh words for for his own country and countrymen or any country that is not Russia.

WHY ?
Old 08-11-2017, 07:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Let's see, he is all over the US Senate leader, and "jests" with Putin.

He has yet to have anything approaching harsh to say about Putin...never a word.

Just harsh words for for his own country and countrymen or any country that is not Russia.

WHY ?
That hardly sounds like a jest to me. PResident Trump Thanks Putin for Kicking out 755 US Diplomats - YouTube
Old 08-11-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump thanks Putin for expelling US diplomatic staff | Trump News | Al Jazeera

Google it.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:22 AM
n/a

This is another clear example of Trump trying to be clever and falling flat on his face due to his inability to be articulate, his lack of knowledge, and his arrogance. He is an embarrassment to the nation, and may well get us involved in a devastating war. His national approval is hovering around 30%, he insults members of Congress who might help him, his WH communications continually send mixed messages, and if I have to hear the phrase "like the world has never see" one more time I'm going to throw something at my television. This Tweeter in Chief is nearing the point that something must be done, and by something, I'm referring to removal from office.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

A tweet from JULY 30 from Benjamin Wittes...

If you don't know who he is Google him, but everyone is aware of our President and his desire to go after everyone BUT Putin. This tweet was made in July.

Here's a prediction: I bet Trump responds more graciously to Putin's expelling US diplomats than he has to Sessions's unwavering loyalty.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

S-o-s
Old 08-11-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is another clear example of Trump trying to be clever and falling flat on his face due to his inability to be articulate, his lack of knowledge, and his arrogance. He is an embarrassment to the nation, and may well get us involved in a devastating war. His national approval is hovering around 30%, he insults members of Congress who might help him, his WH communications continually send mixed messages, and if I have to hear the phrase "like the world has never see" one more time I'm going to throw something at my television. This Tweeter in Chief is nearing the point that something ovalust be done, and by something, I'm referring to removal from office.
trying, falling, inability, lack of, arrogance, embarrassment, approval rating, insults, mixed messages, tweeter in chief, removal impeachment).

These my friends are the "operative"words spoken by a person who has lost all objectivity and reasoning, likely a result of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Notice not one mention of anything positive accomplished by this president. Notice that there is not even an attempt to evaluate. the criticism is absolute there can be no other explanation. And, unfortunately this person comes by it honestly in that s/he never bothers to look beyond the aforementioned words. Trump Derangement Syndrome
is confining.

Indeed the one critique that is consistent about this President is that there never has been another like him in our life time and given the dismal performance of many past president that may well be a good thing. its going to take a character like Trump to shake up the status quo and to stop the quid pro quo, of the Establishment

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-12-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
trying, falling, inability, lack of, arrogance, embarrassment, approval rating, insults, mixed messages, tweeter in chief, removal impeachment).

These my friends are the "operative"words spoken by a person who has lost all objectivity and reasoning, likely a result of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Notice not one mention of anything positive accomplished by this president. Notice that there is not even an attempt to evaluate. the criticism is absolute there can be no other explanation. And, unfortunately this person comes by it honestly in that s/he never bothers to look beyond the aforementioned words. Trump Derangement Syndrome
is confining.

Indeed the one critique that is consistent about this President is that there never has been another like him in our life time and given the dismal performance of many past president that may well be a good thing. its going to take a character like Trump to shake up the status quo and to stop the quid pro quo, of the Establishment

Personal Best Regards:
An update

:The Villages Florida

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2017, 09:17 AM
n/a

Trump Golf Count

Looks like 48 now actually.

Trump Golf Count
Old 08-12-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

You forgot the add the MULLIGANS he has taken since becoming president. You sure hear his story about him shooting a 68. He sounds just like the leader of North Korea.

Tags
trump, putin, donald, crazy, man

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.