American Medical Association.

Old 08-08-2017, 06:10 PM
n/a

Home - Minnesota Nurses Association

Minnesota Nurses Association. Check out the links and stuff.

Nurse Resources - Minnesota Nurses Association
Old 08-08-2017, 10:02 PM
n/a

Default American Medical Association.

[QUOTE=Rockyrd;1433800]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don is strange, but he DOES have a right to his opinion. Like it or not, he belongs here just as anyone else.

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using

He certainly does and I said please

Just want everyone to understand that "invasion" of forums is becoming norm, as we all hear about those infamous "bots""...

For example...

Early Saturday morning, President Donald Trump tweeted his gratitude to a social-media super fan, Nicole Mincey, magnifying her praise of him to his 35 million followers.

Here's the problem: There is no evidence the Twitter feed belongs to someone named Nicole Mincey. And the account, according to experts, bears a lot of signs of a Russia-backed disinformation campaign.

On Sunday, Twitter suspended the Mincey account, known as @ProTrump45, after several other users revealed that it was probably a fake, created to amplify pro-Trump content.

The curious case of ‘Nicole Mincey,’ the Trump fan who may actually be a Russian bot - Chicago Tribune

I seriously doubt that Don is a bot. He is Don, otherwise known as the Professor. Or, a modern day Paul Revere, so to speak he's here to warn us. He belongs to us. He is one of our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-08-2017, 10:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
Oh Rocky...

No, I don't have discussions because nobody can show me the black villages...the black MIT...the black Intel or Microsoft. NOBODY can show me ANYTHING that is 99% black and doesn't suck. Except an NBA or NFL ream. Nobody can SHOW somewhere they're actually equal.

The Hispanic takeover, the lowering of EVERY standard, the destruction of quotas...it is the ONLY thing that REALLY matters right now. We ARE going to be a Hispanci majority within 30 years. Whites WILL be 20-25% of the population. America is f@cked unless something drastic is done. When we become a Hispanic majority, we WILL resemble Mexico.

Well I AM the most important person in the world...aren't YOU the most important to yourself? I insert the TRUTH when needed. The TRUTH. If you don't think it's the truth...find something to prove me wrong.

I preach REALITY...living IN reality...not a fantasy-land where chimpanzees are people. I hate the lies, I hate how low my country has gone...from #1 to #25 ALL in an effort to put square pegs in round holes. They will NEVER be us.

Sorry...I have lies and propaganda to fight.

Silence me...where is the black villages? I'll make it easy...75% black and like the villages...too hard? 50% and like the villages...25%? Surely you can find a place as nice, clean, and safe as the villages with 25% black population.

Want a list of all the NICE, clean, and safe WHITE communities...? I can Google it...

Don is right and he just seems strange because you believe the lies and propaganda.

Where is the black villages? Black MIT? Black Amazon?

Where ARE they actually EQUAL without ANY help?

No my friend, I chart my own path. Your logic may be irrefutable, but your heart is corrupt.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
No my friend, I chart my own path. Your logic may be irrefutable, but your heart is corrupt.

His logic is awful. As is his heart. He is assuming we accept that concept of "race" which is wrong from the get go. That is a political/cultural concept that has little validity in science.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:25 PM
n/a

Default American Medical Association.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
His logic is awful. As is his heart. He is assuming we accept that concept of "race" which is wrong from the get go. That is a political/cultural concept that has little validity in science.

I disagree. Although the word "race" is getting a bad rap lately the fact is that we didn't all descend from the same ancestors and therefore we are similar but not the same. We all have specialized abilities regardless of political/cultural biases. Together we all form the human race, equal but not all the same.

Old 08-08-2017, 10:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
I disagree. Although the word "race" is getting a bad rap lately the fact is that we didn't all descend from the same ancestors and therefore we are similar but not the same. We all have specialized abilities regardless of political/cultural biases. Together we all form the human race, equal but not all the same.

Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue - Scientific American

This seems to make more sense than Don Baldwin's hateful ramblings.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

I understand fully, using a term to divide us is counter constructive to unity.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

Corrupt? because I don't want an "animal" getting a quota for something I depend on? Wouldn't you want the best taking care of you? Someone who is QUALIFIED taking care of you? Or someone who COULDN'T pass and got a free quota?

Quote:
Then WHERE is the black villages? Anywhere/anything more than 25% black that doesn't suck?

Really? So the "black culture" is what sucks...but they're the SAME as us? Race IS political...it SHOULD be SPECIES.

It's COMPLETELY valid. In ANY other species of mammal...we would be considered different species...look at ALL the physical and physiological differences.

Quote:

Actually..there is the "human race" and then there are the Negros who DON'T share "our" ancestors. We DO have specialized abilities because we've been separated for 50,000 years.

Together EVERYONE but the Negros form the "human race".

Quote:

Actually...it doesn't it's a propaganda piece from "live science" under the Scientific American header. It's full of politically correct crap. There ARE physiological differences...big ones.

Hateful? It's the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Quote:
I understand fully, using a term to divide us is counter constructive to unity.

Actually...they use the false "equality" to divide us. Don't you see what "unity" has wrought? America went from 90% white to 49% white...America also went from #1 in the world to #25. It's CAUSATION...when you increase the amount of "losers"...you lose. Think of choosing a team for a sport...the more GOOD players you have the better your chances of winning...the more losers you have on your team...the less chance you have of winning. We've gone from 90% winners and 10% losers in America...to 49% winners and 51% losers...and we wonder WHY things keep getting worse?

Someone PROVE me wrong by finding ANYTHING/ANYWHERE that is a majority black and doesn't suck!

Their culture is what it is BECAUSE they are VERY different...different species different.

africans lack neanderthal dna - Google Search

"Neanderthals, Denisovans, and all modern humans are all descended from the ancient human Homo heidelbergensis. Between 300,000 to 400,000 years ago, an ancestral group of H. heidelbergensis left Africa and then split shortly after. One branch ventured northwestward into West Asia and Europe and became the Neanderthals. The other branch moved east, becoming Denisovans. By 130,000 years ago H. heidelbergensis in Africa had become Homo sapiens. Our modern human ancestors did not begin their own exodus from Africa until about 60,000 years ago, when they expanded into Eurasia and encountered their ancient cousins."

Why Am I Neanderthal?

"Archaic human admixture with modern humans is thought to have taken place through interbreeding between anatomically modern humans and Neanderthals, Denisovans, or possibly other archaic humans over the course of human history. Neanderthal-derived DNA accounts for an estimated 1–4% of the Eurasian genome, but it is significantly absent or uncommon in the genome of most groups in Sub-Saharan Africa."

"Recent non-comparative DNA analyses—as no specimens have been discovered—suggest that African populations have a genetic contribution from a now-extinct archaic African hominin population."

Archaic human admixture with modern humans - Wikipedia

"Researchers know that modern humans with ancestry outside of Africa inherited up to 2.1 percent of their DNA from Neanderthals. But far less was known about Denisovans, who are believed to have shared origins with Neanderthals and account for up to 5 percent of DNA in some present day populations."

“It’s a very comprehensive look at how the modern human population evolved, how we got to where are today,” UCLA’s Sriram Sankararaman, a co-author on the study that appeared in Current Biology, told FoxNews.com. “You need to be able to understand our interaction with these archaic populations. These interbreeding events introduced very different genes into modern humans so a major question for us in human genetics is to figure out what has been the impact of these genes.”

Who among us has Neanderthal, Denisovan DNA? | Fox News

"Neanderthals have contributed approximately 1-4% of the genomes of non-African modern humans, although a modern human who lived about 40,000 years ago has been found to have between 6-9% Neanderthal DNA (Fu et al 2015). The evidence we have of Neanderthal-modern human interbreeding sheds light on the expansion of modern humans out of Africa. These new discoveries refute many previous hypotheses in which anatomically modern humans replaced archaic hominins, like Neanderthals, without any interbreeding. However, even with some interbreeding between modern humans and now-extinct hominins, most of our genome still derives from Africa. Neanderthals could not have contributed to modern African peoples’ genomes because Neanderthals evolved and lived exclusively in Eurasia and therefore could not have bred with the humans living in Africa at that time."

"For many years, the only evidence of human-Neanderthal hybridization existed within modern human genes. However, in 2016 researchers published a new set of Neanderthal DNA sequences from Altai Cave in Siberia, as well as from Spain and Croatia, that show evidence of human-Neanderthal interbreeding as far back as 100,000 years ago -- farther back than many previous estimates of humans’ migration out of Africa (Kuhlwilm et al 2016). Their findings are the first to show human gene flow into the Neanderthal genome as opposed to Neanderthal DNA into the human genome. This data tells us that not only were human-Neanderthal interbreeding events more frequent than previously thought, but also that an early migration of humans did in fact leave Africa before the population that survived and gave rise to all contemporary non-African modern humans."

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/.../interbreeding

"Neanderthal Sex Could Explain Why Europeans And Africans Have Different Immune Systems"

"Scientists investigating the immune system of modern humans have found significantly different responses in Europeans and Africans, and ancient breeding with Neanderthals tens of thousands of years ago could be partly to blame."

https://www.sciencealert.com/neander...immune-systems

A world map of Neanderthal and Denisovan ancestry in modern humans

The Villages Florida

Notice...nothing in Africa. Africans are NOT us.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:22 AM
n/a

What a bunch of useless drama in prior posts...You women have sunk to a new low.

Come on (unt...post some links to blow Don out of the water! The low life that lied about making a charitable contribution is accusing and defaming Rubi and Gracie as liars! The same low life that inferred people that do not speak good English are undocumented and then bitched that others were racists, also the same low life that lied about having the best heathcare coverage while traveling the spouse to a 3rd world country for dental work...

Come on Rockface...quit posting and flying, put up some data and have a discussion with Don! Cant you find someone else's words to copy and paste (in bold) that refutes what Don claims?? You talk about hate as though it was a terrible emotion...your posts make it clear, you HATE Trump!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
What a bunch of useless drama in prior posts...You women have sunk to a new low.

Come on (unt...post some links to blow Don out of the water! The low life that lied about making a charitable contribution is accusing and defaming Rubi and Gracie as liars! The same low life that inferred people that do not speak good English are undocumented and then bitched that others were racists, also the same low life that lied about having the best heathcare coverage while traveling the spouse to a 3rd world country for dental work...

Come on Rockface...quit posting and flying, put up some data and have a discussion with Don! Cant you find someone else's words to copy and paste (in bold) that refutes what Don claims?? You talk about hate as though it was a terrible emotion...your posts make it clear, you HATE Trump!
Cnm and friends firmly believe every IQ test ever given was cocky doody.

Now if only cnm could firm up his own doody, it would not look like this when he SHlT his pants.

The Villages Florida

If you look carefully, you can see rockface's face in the poopy stain.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Public Health Initiatives | AMA

I would write public health schools, Deans, etc., about my 224 613 Project and remember getting some good responses from Ivy League schools like Harvard. I have written to Ivy League people a lot as in academia what institution you are associated with is often extremely important above just about anything else.
Get the message out about my 224 613 Project. Seems to be getting a lot of traction of late.

What's in your library for survivors/victims of crimes?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Get the message out about my 224 613 Project. Seems to be getting a lot of traction of late.

What's 224 613?
Old 08-09-2017, 01:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
What's 224 613?
A waste of 17 years...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-09-2017, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
A waste of 17 years...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Correctomundo, you win a tour of your local library, courtesy of Gene Coppola.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

Getting kind of interesting. https://www.ovc.gov/providers/domestic_terrorism.html

Field Manual for Mental Health and Human Service Workers in Major Disasters|SAMHSA

Tags
medical, things

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.