Andrew Jackson - Civil War??

Old 05-02-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am sure Trump could do a number of jobs that you are too lazy to try. It's odd that a guy that has not worked, or paid any taxes, in 17 years would consider a used car salesman below himself...really odd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
You are a liar. dirtbag. I worked in various capacities up through maybe 2011 or so and have been very busy with my 224 613 Project on-and-off since 1991. Pro bono stuff is work. Taking lessons from Donald John Trump in lying? dirtbag!
Old 05-02-2017, 09:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
The one man band is at it again! But I have to point out that President Reagan gave amnesty to illegal immigrants.

Did you forget about that?

As a part of that bill were 2 provisions which required
required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status and made it illegal to to hire or recruit
illegal immigrants knowingly. These were SUPPOSED to control further illegal immigration however, to this day these provisions were NOT enforced and in large part still not enforced today.

If they were enforced the problem you keep talking about would start to disappear. Take the jobs away!
So? Johnson started it in the 60s with his "great society" importing blacks/Hispanics. Immigration changed from mostly white to mostly brown...and it's been downhill ever since. America peaked in the late 50s. NOBODY has done anything to stop Americas decline.

KNOWINGLY - That's the key word...if they have papers that look good...you can hire them...even though it's forgeries..you are off the hook. That's what E-verify was supposed to fix...but apparently didn't.

It's TOO late...don't you get it? they ARE the MAJORITY of children being born...EVENTUALLY...within 30 years...there will have been born enough of them to become the new majority. White people will be down to around 20-25% by then...because we are dying quicker than new children are being born. There are not enough white babies to replace people who are dying. White people can't afford children...they can't afford an education, a home, cars...because THEY actually have to PAY FOR IT. They don't get free housing, free education, a job quota, a cell phone, healthcare...ALL free...up to $60,000 a year worth. While white people have to work hard to pay for EVERYTHING.

Quote:
This guy would have made an excellent used car salesman.
He did even better...didn't he? Billionaire...

How about you? How many $ millions do you have? Over 1,000?
Old 05-02-2017, 09:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
So? Johnson started it in the 60s with his "great society" importing blacks/Hispanics. Immigration changed from mostly white to mostly brown...and it's been downhill ever since. America peaked in the late 50s. NOBODY has done anything to stop Americas decline.

KNOWINGLY - That's the key word...if they have papers that look good...you can hire them...even though it's forgeries..you are off the hook. That's what E-verify was supposed to fix...but apparently didn't.

It's TOO late...don't you get it? they ARE the MAJORITY of children being born...EVENTUALLY...within 30 years...there will have been born enough of them to become the new majority. White people will be down to around 20-25% by then...because we are dying quicker than new children are being born. There are not enough white babies to replace people who are dying. White people can't afford children...they can't afford an education, a home, cars...because THEY actually have to PAY FOR IT. They don't get free housing, free education, a job quota, a cell phone, healthcare...ALL free...up to $60,000 a year worth. While white people have to work hard to pay for EVERYTHING.

He did even better...didn't he? Billionaire...

How about you? How many $ millions do you have? Over 1,000?
You might want to check your color chart. Hispanic people are considered white. Spain isn't in Africa.

Trump inherited over 300 million in the late 60's or early 70's. He could have stuck the money in a bank, and be a billionaire today.

42% of the poor are white, and they receive 69% of government benefits.
Old 05-02-2017, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
You might want to check your color chart. Hispanic people are considered white. Spain isn't in Africa.

Trump inherited over 300 million in the late 60's or early 70's. He could have stuck the money in a bank, and be a billionaire today.

Many of these people have very serious problems with the facts and sticking to them. The posters I mean not the minorities Don Baldwin attacks often just because they are different from him. It seems.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

Read what YOU said again...Hispanics are considered WHITE in the statistics. 43% of the poor are WHITE...that INCLUDES Hispanics.

The HISPANICS are the majority of the "poor whites". White people actually make up only about 20% of those collecting welfare. Go down to the welfare office...walk in...who do you see there? MOSTLY Hispanics followed by blacks...with one or two nasty fat white women with black kids.

Quote:
Many of these people have very serious problems with the facts and sticking to them. The posters I mean not the minorities Don Baldwin attacks often just because they are different from him. It seems.
Huh? I don't attack you...I attack your truth discrepancies. I have the truth...you don't. Care to debate me Tal? Lets see your facts in rebuttal.
Old 05-03-2017, 04:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am sure Trump could do a number of jobs that you are too lazy to try. It's odd that a guy that has not worked, or paid any taxes, in 17 years would consider a used car salesman below himself...really odd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
civil, war, jackson, andrew

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.