Ann Coulter slams the birthers.

Old 04-30-2012, 07:13 AM
n/a

Default Ann Coulter slams the birthers.

"Liberal Media" Promoting Trump And "Birthers": Coulter

It was interesting to find Ann Coulter take various swings at the birthers. "The one lonely myth believed by more Republicans than Democrats is that Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii...." Demonic page 79.

In her new book Demonic she basically says it is the liberal media which is pushing the birthers issue to make the Republicans look as crazy as the Democrats. p81.

Not sure I buy that though. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/az-s...probe-forgery/
Old 05-01-2012, 06:32 AM
n/a

I *would* say the liberal media is USING the birthers to fill time, get ratings and laugh at them.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:02 AM
n/a

It was just about 1 year ago that Trump accounced to the world that he had sent a team of "special investigators" to Hawaii to get to the bottom of the birth certificate thing.

Funny, nobody ever heard what his team of "special investigators" found. In fact, as far as I can tell nobody ever heard anything from the "special investigators".

Hope they all got home safely from their mission.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 AM
n/a

Actually one of the television shows I enjoy watching is Donald Trump's Apprentice. I love the boardroom scenes with Don Jr., Ivanka, and sometimes his VP George (something). Trump will give his reason(s) for firing someone and Don Jr., Ivanka, and George will ALWAYS say, "You were exactly right in doing that. It couldn't have been any other way."

Well, even his children have learned to suck up to The Donald. Smart kids do know where the money comes from.

Off the topic, but what the heck?

Looks like a great day in The Villages AGAIN. Let's all make the most of it - in whatever way we think is best for us.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.