White people can't demonstrate...everyone else can?

Old 08-13-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Default White people can't demonstrate...everyone else can?

Pretty much says it all...

If white people demonstrate for THEIR rights, for THEMSELVES...that's a bad thing and it should be banned. But if Blacks, Hispanics, or women do it...it's to be encouraged?

Why? Because white people are better at EVERYTHING except a few limited sports? The winners aren't allowed to celebrate who they are? The winners.

Everybody gets a trophy...except the white people...because they've gotten too many already. Isn't that how you liberals think? ESPECIALLY white men...they definitely have too many trophies already.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Pretty much says it all...

If white people demonstrate for THEIR rights, for THEMSELVES...that's a bad thing and it should be banned. But if Blacks, Hispanics, or women do it...it's to be encouraged?

Why? Because white people are better at EVERYTHING except a few limited sports? The winners aren't allowed to celebrate who they are? The winners.

Everybody gets a trophy...except the white people...because they've gotten too many already. Isn't that how you liberals think? ESPECIALLY white men...they definitely have too many trophies already.

You sound ignorant---people are people
Old 08-13-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
pretty much says it all...

If white people demonstrate for their rights, for themselves...that's a bad thing and it should be banned. But if blacks, hispanics, or women do it...it's to be encouraged?

Why? Because white people are better at everything except a few limited sports? The winners aren't allowed to celebrate who they are? The winners.

Everybody gets a trophy...except the white people...because they've gotten too many already. Isn't that how you liberals think? Especially white men...they definitely have too many trophies already.
Notice from the photos of the Charlottesville, VA "demonstration" by the white-supremisists that THEY came armed and had shields, and helmets......not what I would say is a peaceful march....
CantbeaNaziandAmerican.jpg

NAZIS ATTACKING DEMONSTRATORS.jpg

Armed NaziDemonstrator1.jpg
Old 08-13-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

White people demonstrate all the time. Often with people of many other colors.

2017 Women's March - Wikipedia

March for Science
Old 08-13-2017, 11:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I think rather than that little sign, the words are great....

"You don't get to be a nazi and a proud American. We literally had a war about this. The whole world was involved."
Old 08-13-2017, 11:31 AM
n/a

Default Too bad the police response is different according to the "color" of ones' skin

FergussonResponse.png
Old 08-13-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
pretty much says it all...

If white people demonstrate for their rights, for themselves...that's a bad thing and it should be banned. But if blacks, hispanics, or women do it...it's to be encouraged?

Why? Because white people are better at everything except a few limited sports? The winners aren't allowed to celebrate who they are? The winners.

Everybody gets a trophy...except the white people...because they've gotten too many already. Isn't that how you liberals think? Especially white men...they definitely have too many trophies already.
HatersAlwaysThere.jpg
Old 08-13-2017, 12:18 PM
n/a

Default My fellow white Americans.

My fellow white Americans. | I Am Begging My Mother Not To Read This Blog
Old 08-13-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

"White nationalism is morally indefensible. This is not a point that is up for discussion."

Really? Why?

This "blog" was written by a white hater...there are a LOT of them out there...it's pretty much all you get to hear from...others are censored...like you'd like to censor me.

THIS is your LAST chance to save "America"...the Norman Rockwell America we all love. If you cave here, if you blow this opportunity...your granddaughters will live in a black/brown 3rd world hell. Think VERY carefully about this.

Do you want an "America" like the villages? Or like South Chicago?
Old 08-13-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
"White nationalism is morally indefensible. This is not a point that is up for discussion."

Really? Why?

This "blog" was written by a white hater...there are a LOT of them out there...it's pretty much all you get to hear from...others are censored...like you'd like to censor me.

THIS is your LAST chance to save "America"...the Norman Rockwell America we all love. If you cave here, if you blow this opportunity...your granddaughters will live in a black/brown 3rd world hell. Think VERY carefully about this.

Norman Rockwell's America
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-13-2017, 01:38 PM
n/a

Another
The Villages Florida

Old 08-13-2017, 01:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

Really? Why?

Donny with his head up his ass, again
The Villages Florida

Tags
white, people, demonstrate, winners, allowed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.