Another Bad Week For Trumpf

Old 05-25-2017, 09:10 PM
n/a

Default Another Bad Week For Trumpf

Trumpf's wife swatted his hand away and it was caught on camera.

Trumpf was caught on video shoving past the Prime Minister of Montenegro.

Trumpf's travel ban was UPHELD by a Federal Appeals Court.

Trumpf's son-in-law is now caught up in the Russian investigation.

Trumpf has been made a public fool by NATO countries.

By the way, trumpf is the German slang for FART. Fits the so-called president, doesn't it? Fits his followers, too!

# not my president
Old 05-25-2017, 11:08 PM
n/a

Has he even had one 'good' week as POTUS?

All self-inflicted wounds...I might add.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:17 PM
n/a

Default Nobody Is Stealing Your Jobs, You Spend Too Much On Wars

Nobody Is Stealing Your Jobs, You Spend Too Much On Wars: Alibaba Founder Tells US – Counter Current News
Old 05-25-2017, 11:40 PM
n/a

Such great Info, please start a new thread
Old 05-26-2017, 04:07 AM
n/a

"Another Bad Week For Trump".

Do you recall that old saw "S/he believes his/her own press.

The MSM is so good at inventing fake stories that they actually believe their own press

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-26-2017, 04:35 AM
n/a

I guess the left will always see the glass half empty. Many think that Trump has had a great week.

His wife swatted his hand away? That's news? Other first ladies have assisted their husbands in proper protocol. I've been to countries where you do NOT show affection in public, to include holding hands.

His son-in-law involved in the Russian influence investigation? That's no big deal. He already advised congress that he would be glad to testify. He is NOT suspected of malfeasance.

Not sure of how he was made a fool by NATO countries, but he certainly called them out on their delinquent bills. I guess your perception is a bit skewed.

His trip has been successful by most accounts of it. But, your glass if half empty.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon

The MSM is so good at inventing fake stories that they actually believe their own press

Personal Best Regards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCPD
I guess the left will always see the glass half empty. Many think that Trump has had a great week.

His wife swatted his hand away? That's news? Other first ladies have assisted their husbands in proper protocol. I've been to countries where you do NOT show affection in public, to include holding hands.

His son-in-law involved in the Russian influence investigation? That's no big deal. He already advised congress that he would be glad to testify. He is NOT suspected of malfeasance.

Not sure of how he was made a fool by NATO countries, but he certainly called them out on their delinquent bills. I guess your perception is a bit skewed.

His trip has been successful by most accounts of it. But, your glass if half empty.
Y'alls pathetic desperation and attempt at triage, on what is a continuous stream of Trump's serious self-inflicted wounds...becomes more hilarious every day.

Please don't stop though, as it gives decent people and patriotic Americans great mirth...watching you wriggle and deflect.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 05-26-2017, 08:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trumpf's wife swatted his hand away and it was caught on camera.

Trumpf was caught on video shoving past the Prime Minister of Montenegro.

Trumpf's travel ban was UPHELD by a Federal Appeals Court.

Trumpf's son-in-law is now caught up in the Russian investigation.

Trumpf has been made a public fool by NATO countries.

By the way, trumpf is the German slang for FART. Fits the so-called president, doesn't it? Fits his followers, too!

# not my president
Fart is something else in German. Trumpf is trump from the card game. Trumpf translation English | German dictionary | Reverso
Old 05-26-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
YOU and Trump always say this, BUT NEVER EVER offer any proof.

You and he feel above us all...you can lie, bank on Russian news, for your opinion, be un american in every way, attack the media, court system, judges, intelligence agencies, accuse anybody of anything...NEVER OFFERING ONE IOTA OF PROOF and then challenge people as if you have the high road.

Note...you completely have abandoned the high road a long time ago. You and he have reached the depths. I had hope at one time but now we simply wait until enough Republicans wake up or the 2018 election, which ever comes first. You spout the Russian way of life almost daily on here.

The media reporting facts is an enemy of the people..the leader never does anything wrong and we must bow to him.

BULL CRAP
Old 05-26-2017, 08:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fart is something else in German. Trumpf is trump from the card game. Trumpf translation English | German dictionary | Reverso
to fart [vulg.]
furzen [vulg.]
pupsen [ugs.]

to fart [coll.]
pupen [ugs.]

to fart [coll.] [coarse]
einen fahren lassen [ugs.]

to fart [vulg.] [to fart silently]
föhnen [ugs.] [schweiz.]

fart [vulg.]
Furz {m} [vulg.]
Pups {m} [ugs.]
Pupser {m} [ugs.]
Schas {m} [österr.] [vulg.] [Furz]
Old 05-26-2017, 08:57 AM
n/a

Quote:

Lets begin with him being the first President to NOT endorse article 5 while standing in front of his allies

Lets continue with his calling the GermAns "BAD....BAD"

Lets add his pushing the President around, although sometimes film can lie and I sure hope that was the case because he looked like a bully and never apologize.

These are all things you are proud of ???

And by the way, he is not even close to being the first President to call out the spending by NATO allies, so don't cannonize him yet, and perhaps read up a bit on the WHY and the facts on that issue.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:

Isn't it interesting Hillary's clearly violated a number of statutes and so the authorities had clear sailing
( jurisdiction and authority) to pursue an indictment. Yet these same people cannot and have not named one statute that has been violated by Kushner ( Trump's son-in law) and yet here we are. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
and the guy is a democrat no less. His disqualification was because he married Trump' s daughter. that will teach him

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-26-2017, 11:05 AM
n/a

Democrats are desperate to injure our beloved President Trump. I have a terminal disease but have managed to stay alive to observe the Cubs win the world Series and se the hero of my life become president. I love our president. I grow up in Cuba and tell you kow lucky you are to be in this country. I love my new country and I love my new president. Where i was born you no talk about political people bad or someone come to your house at night and do bad things. Viva Donald Trump
Old 05-26-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Democrats are desperate to injure our beloved President Trump. I have a terminal disease but have managed to stay alive to observe the Cubs win the world Series and se the hero of my life become president. I love our president. I grow up in Cuba and tell you kow lucky you are to be in this country. I love my new country and I love my new president. Where i was born you no talk about political people bad or someone come to your house at night and do bad things. Viva Donald Trump
I despise Donald John Trump. And I wonder how he will handle immigrants like those from Cuba in the future.
Old 05-26-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lying Troll

Tags
president, trumpf, week, bad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.