Another Clinton looking for 15 minutes of fame

Old 04-23-2016, 01:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
What happened to you? Skip the lectures.

What happened to me ? Very simple ---- there has been a HUGE influx of lifelong " New Yawkers " and other East Coast Mega-Glopolist Natives who have moved into what was a lovely " Mid-Western Values " community .

Extremely loud , self-centered , me-first , constantly braggadocio , get-out-of-my way culture which you are attempting to force on us who were here well before you .

You have NO Regards for the Deed Restriction Document which you signed when you purchased a home here . You have no concerns for the rights of your neighbors .
By your actions each and everyday you demonstrate that the rules do not apply to you and that you are determined to live a very aggressive " in your face
F'you " lifestyle .
Your favorite salute to your neighbors is not a friendly wave but to shake your middle-finger as you constantly tail-gate everywhere you travel be it by car or by cart .
You are oblivious that you constantly violate the personal space of everyone . You think nothing of jumping to the very front of any line to get your question addressed be it the grocery store , the pharmacy even the Post Office .
I could go on and on but I am sure that those who I am targeting are in denial however those who must endure your Northern East Coast " In your face " lifestyle know exactly what I am saying and no doubt have many many more examples than I have listed here . And so to those of you to whom my remarks apply
Old 04-23-2016, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
What happened to me ? Very simple ---- there has been a HUGE influx of lifelong " New Yawkers " and other East Coast Mega-Glopolist Natives who have moved into what was a lovely " Mid-Western Values " community .

Extremely loud , self-centered , me-first , constantly braggadocio , get-out-of-my way culture which you are attempting to force on us who were here well before you .

You have NO Regards for the Deed Restriction Document which you signed when you purchased a home here . You have no concerns for the rights of your neighbors .
By your actions each and everyday you demonstrate that the rules do not apply to you and that you are determined to live a very aggressive " in your face
F'you " lifestyle .
Your favorite salute to your neighbors is not a friendly wave but to shake your middle-finger as you constantly tail-gate everywhere you travel be it by car or by cart .
You are oblivious that you constantly violate the personal space of everyone . You think nothing of jumping to the very front of any line to get your question addressed be it the grocery store , the pharmacy even the Post Office .
I could go on and on but I am sure that those who I am targeting are in denial however those who must endure your Northern East Coast " In your face " lifestyle know exactly what I am saying and no doubt have many many more examples than I have listed here . And so to those of you to whom my remarks apply
Indiana, Iowa, Kansas are the midwest states. Is that where your values come from? 40% of us are from the Northeast States and the number is going to get larger. You should get out before the property values drop. I'll help you pack if that helps.
Old 04-23-2016, 02:18 PM
n/a

Quote:

F'you " lifestyle .
....totally..
Old 04-23-2016, 02:27 PM
n/a

Quote:

F'you " lifestyle .
I feel your pain. I moved only a short way, from the South East Coast and we had our influx of migratory Northerners that attempted to ruin our lives also. They move to the South because of the cheaper cost of living and the laid back lifestyle, along with the "slow rednecks" that have such good manners, and then they attempt to change everything, being derisive and arrogant. They criticize everything and then want to instill their liberal values on a great Southern culture.

It will not be me that moves this time. I have moved as far South as I will, so now it will be those idiots that can go home. Most of them are Snow Birds anyway, since they "can't take the heat" of our summers. No offense meant to my good neighbor snow birds.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
I feel your pain. I moved only a short way, from the South East Coast and we had our influx of migratory Northerners that attempted to ruin our lives also. They move to the South because of the cheaper cost of living and the laid back lifestyle, along with the "slow rednecks" that have such good manners, and then they attempt to change everything, being derisive and arrogant. They criticize everything and then want to instill their liberal values on a great Southern culture.

It will not be me that moves this time. I have moved as far South as I will, so now it will be those idiots that can go home. Most of them are Snow Birds anyway, since they "can't take the heat" of our summers. No offense meant to my good neighbor snow birds.
Thanks for taking the time to respond and to share your detailed observations . I grew up in far North but in a very small town which had excellent " people " values and we were taught manners .
After college I moved to the " Big Apple " to begin my career in the wall Street area of Manhattan . I worked there over 4 decades .
The " values " that I have described as now " invading " the Villages are exactly those that I experienced over the course of my career even on the weekends while living in a small town about 15 miles outside NYC .
Just very loud , uncouth , me-first , my-kids are the greatest and my grand-kids are the best and an attitude that says in each and every way " get otta my way ".
I used to find it amusing to watch this culture being played out in the parking lot of any NY Metro area Catholic Church following Sunday Mass . Finger salutes and all !!
I vowed that in the final years of my life that I would live somewhere / anywhere that was not dominated by such people .
I though I found it in the Villages and for many years it was good . However it seems that in the past 2 or 3 years the East Coast metro types are retiring in droves and have found the Villages .
Now that they are here they want to change and control everything including the way you may vote .
As I previously stated the " Rules and Deed Restrictions " do not apply to them and their friends . They do whatever they want when they want and for as long as they want .
The result is a decrease in the quality of life for many especially for those who live South of 466A . Take a drive around the various Villages in this newly developed area and you will see exactly what I am referring to .
Drop into any Adult only Pool and you will see in action the attitude " this rule does not apply to my family ". and on and on it goes .
Old 04-23-2016, 03:18 PM
n/a

de·ri·sive
dəˈrīsiv/
adjective
expressing contempt or ridicule.

You insult 40% maybe even 50% of the people who live here and call them derisive.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

F'you " lifestyle .
They're like that because they HAVE to be like that to survive in the rat cage that is a city. People weren't meant to live like that, it changes you.
Old 04-24-2016, 02:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
de·ri·sive
dəˈrīsiv/
adjective
expressing contempt or ridicule.

You insult 40% maybe even 50% of the people who live here and call them derisive.
What insult were you referring to? If a poster makes an observation, is that considered "derisive" or descriptive? Is an honest observation, NOT PC?

Tags
starting, minutes, fame, clinton

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.