BREAKING: Evidence Trump Committed Criminal Tax Fraud

Old 08-06-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Default BREAKING: Evidence Trump Committed Criminal Tax Fraud

BREAKING: Evidence Trump Committed Criminal Tax Fraud

This Trump real estate deal looks awfully like criminal tax fraud - The Washington Post
Old 08-06-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Was there any doubt ? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

You certainly do not think that Trump and Eric Trump sat down and did this deal together.

IF it happened, I would bet an ice-cold Yeungling that it was handled entirely by real estate lawyers. Trump and his son merely, I further bet, just signed on the dotted line. IF anyone would get into trouble, it would be the real estate lawyers who prepared the papers.

IF this actually happened, Trump will merely say he trusted all the legal papers were correct since they were prepared by experts, pay the back taxes that should have been paid plus a nominal penalty charge.

NO, even if one thinks Trump is completely unfit for office, this little thing will not get him impeached.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You certainly do not think that Trump and Eric Trump sat down and did this deal together.

IF it happened, I would bet an ice-cold Yeungling that it was handled entirely by real estate lawyers. Trump and his son merely, I further bet, just signed on the dotted line. IF anyone would get into trouble, it would be the real estate lawyers who prepared the papers.

IF this actually happened, Trump will merely say he trusted all the legal papers were correct since they were prepared by experts, pay the back taxes that should have been paid plus a nominal penalty charge.

NO, even if one thinks Trump is completely unfit for office, this little thing will not get him impeached.
Just to remind you that "this little thing" is a FELONY
Old 08-06-2017, 06:18 PM
n/a

More fake news
Old 08-06-2017, 08:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just to remind you that "this little thing" is a FELONY
Just remember that a second year law school student could argue AND WIN this case for Trump.

Trump has a staff of top notch lawyers who make more money in one week than you do in one year!

Not to say you are wrong but this is not going to bring Trump down.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just remember that a second year law school student could argue AND WIN this case for Trump.

Trump has a staff of top notch lawyers who make more money in one week than you do in one year!

Not to say you are wrong but this is not going to bring Trump down.
So, why are Trump's lawyers hiring lawyers for themselves?
Old 08-06-2017, 10:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
More fake news
Coming from someone who only listens to, watches, and believes Fox Noise....

Interesting how 90% of news sources report an event (now mostly about Trump's lies) and Fox first ignores it, then, the next day, rationalizes or excuses it.....
Old 08-07-2017, 05:30 AM
n/a

Just another example of how desperate the left is. They have no ideas, no agenda, and nothing positive. All they can do is try to find negative stories about the president.

haven't they noticed by now that every single one of these ridiculous claims has fizzled out?

It's time to start working together to make American great again.

I say the same thing to the Republicans who are not helping. Draining the swamp will not be easy, especially since many of the snakes and alligators are on your side.

Politicians are really not interested in doing what's best for the American people. They are not even interested in supporting their own party. What they are interested in is getting re-elected and remaining in power and will even work with the opposite party, if necessary, to make that happen.

President Trump is a threat to all of the entrenched Washington politicians on both the left and the right. The few honest ones on the right will support him because they think it will help them get re-elected. Those on the left will never support him because they know that it will not help them get re-elected. Unfortunately, many Republicans will do what they can to slow him down as well, while pretending to support him, until the upcoming election.

The real problem in this country is entrenched members of Congress. Vote out all incumbents.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

Sorry, that logic doesn't cut it. I'm sure Trump had the best real estate lawyers, and they would have no reason to break the law.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, that logic doesn't cut it. I'm sure Trump had the best real estate lawyers, and they would have no reason to break the law.
No, but they squeeze it, twist it, stretch it...

Look close enough and you can find a reason to question.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:03 AM
n/a

They are closing in. About time. Conservatives can bury their heads in the sand, but the truth will come out. An average American caught doing this stuff would be paying a stiff fine and doing jail time. Let's see how it goes with Trump.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by the boy View Post
So, why are Trump's lawyers hiring lawyers for themselves?
Wish i could find a comic to illustrate this on your level = Because they know the value of having someone represent you in a legal dispute? DUH...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Swim View Post
So take Sandy up on the bet...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-07-2017, 07:14 AM
n/a

Dear Guest, thank you for thinking with a level head, you r logic is right on...

Tags
fraud, tax, criminal, evidence, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.