Any Trump concerns?

Old 10-26-2015, 02:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The laundry called and your white sheet is ready.
CHI...always like to take the rare opportunity to agree with you.

I am betting this poster is feeling really big and smart. Just keep trying to bring DOWN to your level, which in this case is really low.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:01 PM
n/a

Default This is as BAD as it gets

How low can you go! I bet you can go lower. That comment speaks volumes about this Racist poster. If your idea of "best" nominee is someone who insults other candidates and says NOTHING about what he will do to "Take American Back" you are mistaken. If the art of the deal is casually referring to Seventh Day Adventist as NOT middle of the row like Presbyterians (was the implication) and as far as successful businessman that has been bankrupt and about "charisma", you MUST be kidding, Really?

Quote:
Don Trump is an excellent business person, knows the art of the deal, successful, great charisma, and would be the best Republican nominee and president.

Buckwheat cannot compete with Trump on any level.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:07 AM
n/a

Default I'm really concerned with Trump

It's time to tell us HOW he is going to get Congress to agree with his radical solutions, a congress that can't seem to get anything passed!

Another concern, during his campaign, because of problems with Trump Inc., he had to delay campaign stop, does this happen during his Presidency (which I think is a long shot).

Can the polls REALLY be accurate or are they just unhappy with the status quo. Is politically in-correct the new norm.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:22 AM
n/a

A lot can happen in a few months before the primary elections. Trump is my least favored for the nomination, but even he is better than Billary or Sanders.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:15 PM
n/a

Default Trump will be our next president!

Quote:
It's time to tell us HOW he is going to get Congress to agree with his radical solutions, a congress that can't seem to get anything passed!

Another concern, during his campaign, because of problems with Trump Inc., he had to delay campaign stop, does this happen during his Presidency (which I think is a long shot).

Can the polls REALLY be accurate or are they just unhappy with the status quo. Is politically in-correct the new norm.
What you call radical is how America is being used today! There is nothing radical about him! Trump decided to run when he had seen what was happening to America's freedom! He will be our next president and on day one if you are not legal get packing to come back legally. I love Donald Trump!
Old 11-04-2015, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
A lot can happen in a few months before the primary elections. Trump is my least favored for the nomination, but even he is better than Billary or Sanders.
About this time of year in 2007 Clinton was ahead of the unknown Obama.....so much for the polls!!!

Tags
vote, concerns, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.