Is anything really CLASSIFIED anymore?

Old 05-24-2017, 11:07 PM
n/a

Default Is anything really CLASSIFIED anymore?

Trump tells Duterte of two U.S. nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT
| Reuters

Trump told Duterte the Navy had 2 'nuclear submarines' near North Korea - Business Insider

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/22/trump...ve-russia.html

Israel acknowledges 'pinpoint' change needed after Trump intelligence disclosure - LA Times

Evidently, not to Trump.....yeah, he can declassify things....but why? Doesn't he know it puts our allies in jeopardy, doesn't he know (I am being very lenient here...) that by telling N.Korea and China we have 2 Nuclear submarines nearby, they can test their submarine searching capabilities?......I think that a 5th grader has more common sense....
Old 05-25-2017, 02:14 AM
n/a

This after the Obama administration illegally spied on millions, lied about it, universally disseminated the information????

And after clinton gave the world every SOC secret??????

Boys mind in just plain polluted.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:40 AM
n/a

The Obama Administration violated the 4th
Amendment rights of American citizens.

Constitution 5/24/17

Obama's National Security Agency continually violated American privacy protections tops secret documents chronicle some of the most serious constitutional abuses to date by the U.S. intelligence community. Donald Trump's "drain the swamp"included the abuses by the intelligence agencies who now use cold war tactics on him to discredit with the intent to stop his agenda

The Obama administration self-disclosed the problems at a closed-door hearing Oct. 26 before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that set off alarm. Trump was elected less than two weeks later.

The FISA court lambasted the administration for what they’d done, but no further punitive action was taken because there was no one to punish. The entire administration had been lying and breaking the law, but they’re the people we rely on to bring justice to the lawbreakers. There is just no mechanism to hold them accountable, even when they violate the Constitutional rights of thousands (and perhaps millions) of Americans.

I am surprised that more people are not concerned about what is happening today and why citizens can't set aside politics long enough to see that those railing against Trump are 1) globalist bend on controlling all nations under the NEW WORLD ORDER 2) federal bureaucrats who are part of the swamp that Trump promised to drain . some would claim that he added swamp people to the swamp. Perhaps its more "it takes a thief to catch a thief"?

I would agree that Trump does not help himself but what is happening in this nation is just short now of anarchy.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-25-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post

Constitution 5/24/17

Obama's National Security Agency continually violated American privacy protections tops secret documents chronicle some of the most serious constitutional abuses to date by the U.S. intelligence community. Donald Trump's "drain the swamp"included the abuses by the intelligence agencies who now use cold war tactics on him to discredit with the intent to stop his agenda

The Obama administration self-disclosed the problems at a closed-door hearing Oct. 26 before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that set off alarm. Trump was elected less than two weeks later.

The FISA court lambasted the administration for what they’d done, but no further punitive action was taken because there was no one to punish. The entire administration had been lying and breaking the law, but they’re the people we rely on to bring justice to the lawbreakers. There is just no mechanism to hold them accountable, even when they violate the Constitutional rights of thousands (and perhaps millions) of Americans.

I am surprised that more people are not concerned about what is happening today and why citizens can't set aside politics long enough to see that those railing against Trump are 1) globalist bend on controlling all nations under the NEW WORLD ORDER 2) federal bureaucrats who are part of the swamp that Trump promised to drain . some would claim that he added swamp people to the swamp. Perhaps its more "it takes a thief to catch a thief"?

I would agree that Trump does not help himself but what is happening in this nation is just short now of anarchy.

Personal Best Regards:
I have been saying all along this scum Obama must pay for his actions. This is so horrific but ignored by most of the media whom are the Democrats agents.

Obama changing the law on his way out the door regarding NSA'S 17 agencies being allowed to share information, including all raw data, knowing he directed them to illegally obtain personal information on America citizens, is beyond criminal!!!

N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications - NYTimes.com

Obama is lower than scum.

Obama Forced U.S. To Share Intelligence With Castro's Regime In Cuba

"The Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) has signed off on new rules to let the National Security Agency (NSA) share globally intercepted personal information with the country’s other 16 intelligence agencies, before it applies privacy protection to or minimizes the raw data.

Or, as Patrick Toomey, a lawyer for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), put it in an interview with the New York Times, 17 intelligence agencies are now going to be “rooting… through Americans’ emails with family members, friends and colleagues, all without ever obtaining a warrant”.

The new rules mean that the FBI, the CIA, the DEA, and intelligence agencies of the US military’s branches and more, will be able to search through raw signals intelligence (SIGINT): intercepted signals that include all manner of people’s communications, be it via satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, as well as messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches."

Obama administration signs off on wider data-sharing for NSA – Naked Security

Where was the outcry?

EVERYONE knows the nefarious purpose of Obama doing it just before he leaves office.

And Rockface, I mean EVERYONE
Old 05-25-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Op Boy ain't gonna comment on the story rubicon mentioned or the information sharing directive Obama signed out the door.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have been saying all along this scum Obama must pay for his actions. This is so horrific but ignored by most of the media whom are the Democrats agents.

Obama changing the law on his way out the door regarding NSA'S 17 agencies being allowed to share information, including all raw data, knowing he directed them to illegally obtain personal information on America citizens, is beyond criminal!!!

N.S.A. Gets More Latitude to Share Intercepted Communications - NYTimes.com

Obama is lower than scum.

Obama Forced U.S. To Share Intelligence With Castro's Regime In Cuba

"The Obama Department of Justice (DOJ) has signed off on new rules to let the National Security Agency (NSA) share globally intercepted personal information with the country’s other 16 intelligence agencies, before it applies privacy protection to or minimizes the raw data.

Or, as Patrick Toomey, a lawyer for the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), put it in an interview with the New York Times, 17 intelligence agencies are now going to be “rooting… through Americans’ emails with family members, friends and colleagues, all without ever obtaining a warrant”.

The new rules mean that the FBI, the CIA, the DEA, and intelligence agencies of the US military’s branches and more, will be able to search through raw signals intelligence (SIGINT): intercepted signals that include all manner of people’s communications, be it via satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, as well as messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches."

Obama administration signs off on wider data-sharing for NSA – Naked Security

Where was the outcry?

EVERYONE knows the nefarious purpose of Obama doing it just before he leaves office.

And Rockface, I mean EVERYONE
EVERYONE KNOWS ????

"Essentially, the government is reducing the risk that the N.S.A. will fail to recognize that a piece of information would be valuable to another agency, but increasing the risk that officials will see private information about innocent people."

The above is from your links and captures this is a nutshell.

IS this not what Trump has preached ? Does this not keep another 9/11 from happening ?

I am not exactly sure of how I feel, but you only bring this up because our current President is sharing all our secrets with anyone that might be impressed with what he knows.

Your post supports the very "progressive" agencies you debunk.

There is a lot about this administration that you guys need to rush out and try to defend and will be much much more. I would make sure you understand what the hell you are talking about before going off on it.

If you do not believe in this change, what would you have our government do in the face of all the terrorist activity in the world. YOU would be the first to criticize should one agency know something and did not share. You guys better read up on what you like or what you don't

Keep in mind, Trump, BY HIMSELF, has been sharing top secret information WITH FOREIGN COUNTRIES....3 times that we are aware of and in two of those it was information we got from another country. You are sadly mixing things up
Old 05-25-2017, 09:29 AM
n/a

Also in the links YOU supplied was this quote from a Brookings Institute fellow....

"I think a reasonable observer might assume that while the protections the Obama administration was interested in putting into place increased privacy protections—or at the very least did not reduce them—that the incoming administration has indicated that they are less inclined to be less protective of privacy and civil liberties. So I think it is a good sign that these procedures have been finalized, in part because it’s so hard to change procedures once they’re finalized.”

You folks keep bringing stuff up that even makes Trump look worse than he has shown to be.

Thanks for your posts as it allowed me to revisit and learn a bit about the total and complete lack of security in this administration.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

Constitution 5/24/17

Personal Best Regards:
It is interesting. As I said, I appreciated this subject coming up so that I could look further into it and have made some posts, but what caught my eye was the fact that what Rubicon is saying in his post here, I can find ONLY on two web sites...

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens | Zero Hedge

"Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[1][4][5]"

And the other website that says basically what Rubicon posts is ..

FISA court finds NSA violated search restrictions, spied on Americans — RT America

Now the RT in that website stands for RUSSIA TODAY.

Now, these were the main thrusts of the criticism and interestingly used the same verbage as Rubicon in his post..there were a few others who reported, all of them radical right wing groups...Newsmax, MRC Newsbusters (essentially they tout themselves as "exposing and combating liberal media bias").

They are Trump supporters who believe that the press is the enemy of the public, as does Putin and they guy in Venzuela who Trump was praising last week.

If you are extreme and share the Russian view on the world, there you go, but if you can read and have no "axe to grind" and are a loyal red blooded american you might want to read up a bit, but Zero Hedge and RT appear in certain posters quite a bit. I sure hope you listen to our intelligence folks when they finally issue their reports...you will hear those two websites mentioned quite a bit...they have already in open testimony so I suppose what countries ideals you value.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is interesting. As I said, I appreciated this subject coming up so that I could look further into it and have made some posts, but what caught my eye was the fact that what Rubicon is saying in his post here, I can find ONLY on two web sites...

FISA Court Finds "Serious Fourth Amendment Issue" In Obama's "Widespread" Illegal Searches Of American Citizens | Zero Hedge

"Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[1][4][5]"

And the other website that says basically what Rubicon posts is ..

FISA court finds NSA violated search restrictions, spied on Americans — RT America

Now the RT in that website stands for RUSSIA TODAY.

Now, these were the main thrusts of the criticism and interestingly used the same verbage as Rubicon in his post..there were a few others who reported, all of them radical right wing groups...Newsmax, MRC Newsbusters (essentially they tout themselves as "exposing and combating liberal media bias").

They are Trump supporters who believe that the press is the enemy of the public, as does Putin and they guy in Venzuela who Trump was praising last week.

If you are extreme and share the Russian view on the world, there you go, but if you can read and have no "axe to grind" and are a loyal red blooded american you might want to read up a bit, but Zero Hedge and RT appear in certain posters quite a bit. I sure hope you listen to our intelligence folks when they finally issue their reports...you will hear those two websites mentioned quite a bit...they have already in open testimony so I suppose what countries ideals you value.
I Googled one of the sentences...

The Obama administration self-disclosed the problems at a closed-door hearing Oct. 26 before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that set off - Google Search

I got "About 26,900 results (0.73 seconds) "

Just slightly more than 2.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
It tells you that the one or two posters on this forum, who always espouse the Russian point of view are in the minority.

That is good news. Rubicon has used ZeroHedge before, so the assumption is that Russia's point of view more clearly is his. They hate any objections and in fact have their way of "taking care of adversaries". They, obviously hate progressive thinking of any kind, and thusly are a great source for anti progressive. Not much debate...not much of both sides, but I do not think facts are the objective of visiting those sites.

Oh, and I didn't think this was necessary, but googling a string like that will get you a lot. I suggest you actually READ Zero Hedge and RT...you will find same sentence structure and same thought process.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:09 PM
n/a

"And an unnamed Belgian counterterrorism official told the media outlet that while the likelihood of leaks increases when working with a larger operation like the U.S., he said, "I suspect the Brits are livid — I know we would be — to have a suspect ID'd before they're ready, and obviously the recent performance of the Trump administration on leaking sensitive information can't be far from anyone's mind if they examine [the situation]."

Concern mounts over US officials reportedly leaking information about Manchester bombing - AOL News
Old 05-25-2017, 01:16 PM
n/a

President Trump, because of the many leaks will not have to venture far to plug them.

Many of his supporters try to blame left over Obama folks, but that has and is proven to be lunacy. Even Fox News is aware, but underlying this is the tone this President is setting for everyone. I have no doubt that the situation with the reporter in Montana yesterday is an outgrowth of two years of the President telling the world that the press is the enemy of the people, as they do daily in Russia, but that is another story.

Leakers are terrible and dangerous, but as said many times, the tone of decency must come from the top.

I might add that this first story is really tough on leakers of any kind, and offers no excuse.
He worked in the Bush WH, and knows of what he speaks.

"I have no doubt that Trump himself created the snake-pit atmosphere in which leaks are incessant. He raises questions about his own staff in public, presumably to keep them on their toes. He sends out representatives to provide cover — putting their own credibility on the line — and then undermines them (see H.R. McMaster). He is, according to press accounts, a yeller who has staff hiding in their offices. He fires people in a humiliating fashion (see Comey). He belittles proud professionals (see the whole CIA). His administration is comprised of fiefdoms engaged in more-or-less open warfare. It is likely that some on the White House staff are staying only to collect material for the inevitable tell-all books.

The moral tone of the Executive Office of the President is set by the president, and this one is morally stunted. In Trump’s house of betrayal, leaks must seem the normal way of doing business. And leaks against the president probably come from officials reaching the limits of their patience with dysfunction."

In Trump’s house of betrayal, leaks are business as usual. That’s a big problem. - The Washington Post

Even Fox knows where this is coming from, so please do not allow yourself to be sucked in on how these are people from Obama.

"On "Special Report" tonight, Charles Krauthammer said the leaks coming out of President Donald Trump's White House signify a loyalty problem for the president within his own administration.

He pointed out that White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer claimed that the real story isn't what happened during Trump's classified conversations with Russian officials, but the fact that someone within the White House leaked those classified conversations.

Krauthammer said Spicer's remarks were "inadvertently self-indicting" for the administration.

"After all, the idea that journalists are going to receive leaks, it's a constant. Journalists are always ready to pick up the phone," Krauthammer said. "If he's saying we have a real problem here with leaks, what we're talking about, what's unusual, is the Niagara of leaks coming out of this White House."

He said the New York Times report that Trump told Russian officials he fired former FBI Director James Comey because he was a "nut job," and that doing so eased the pressure of the Russia investigation, had to originate from someone who was present for the meeting and who is a member of Trump's inner circle.

"The problem here is an inner circle of people who have lost faith or are betraying or whatever," Krauthammer said. "But it's certainly not a leak problem that ought to interest us. It's a loyalty problem inside the White House.""

Krauthammer on Leaks: 'It's a Loyalty Problem Inside the White House' | Fox News Insider

Our President has no moral code and never has had one. His entire life has been about violating every moral code known.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Default This is stupid

Quote:
Trump tells Duterte of two U.S. nuclear subs in Korean waters: NYT
| Reuters

Trump told Duterte the Navy had 2 'nuclear submarines' near North Korea - Business Insider

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/22/trump...ve-russia.html

Israel acknowledges 'pinpoint' change needed after Trump intelligence disclosure - LA Times

Evidently, not to Trump.....yeah, he can declassify things....but why? Doesn't he know it puts our allies in jeopardy, doesn't he know (I am being very lenient here...) that by telling N.Korea and China we have 2 Nuclear submarines nearby, they can test their submarine searching capabilities?......I think that a 5th grader has more common sense....

I'm no military authority but, I could have told N. Korea we have nuclear subs within striking distance of N. Korea.

Our nuclear subs are capable to taking out the entire country. Our aircraft carriers were sent because we want them to see them.

You and the others like you will bitch when N. Korea hits Japan. or even the US with a missal. You are bitching because Trump is trying to prevent a SECOND Korean war.

Realize, Korea just needs to hit the land mass. We, insist upon EXPENSIVE, precise targets.

RE: nuclear bombs
LOOK UP WHAT A DIRTY BOMB IS. N.Korea and Iran among others can surely do that AND THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF IT-even if you are not.
Old 05-25-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I'm no military authority but, I could have told N. Korea we have nuclear subs within striking distance of N. Korea.

Our nuclear subs are capable to taking out the entire country. Our aircraft carriers were sent because we want them to see them.

You and the others like you will bitch when N. Korea hits Japan. or even the US with a missal. You are bitching because Trump is trying to prevent a SECOND Korean war.

Realize, Korea just needs to hit the land mass. We, insist upon EXPENSIVE, precise targets.

RE: nuclear bombs
LOOK UP WHAT A DIRTY BOMB IS. N.Korea and Iran among others can surely do that AND THEY ARE WELL AWARE OF IT-even if you are not.
Military officials do not seem to agree with you at all. They were a bit upset that our President shared this information with yet another man who kills his own.

You NEVER see in public any mentions of United States subs or locations.

And you ignore the other leaks from the WH and the President himself and speak to this one.

Oh, and no need to tell me to "realize" or to tell me to look up anything. I believe I am as well versed as you...you own no copyright on information and most of what you post is just simply made up
Old 05-25-2017, 04:04 PM
n/a

Default It says a great deal when britain halts intel with u.s.

Manchester bombing: Trump orders leak investigation as Brits halt intelligence sharing

Manchester bombing: Donald Trump orders probe of investigation leaks

Tags
china, sense, telling, common, n.korea

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.