Gun laws

Old 06-09-2016, 07:16 PM
n/a

Default Gun laws

Well it looks like the dems are getting their way with gun laws.( In todays news) This is respect to concealed carry. I'll say one thing,if they are successful in limiting or eliminating guns in this country it will be the end of freedom. It has been said before the criminals will always get a gun if they want one. Why in the h--l are the law a bidding citizens penalized. Why is the American born citizen penalized. obama and the democrats are destroying the country we all worked hard for . We are weaker than ever and broke. I just hope the h--l Trump gets in and does what he has said he would do. I am beginning to wonder though. Maybe he was the plant to make sure Clinton got in. I sure hope I'm wrong.
Old 06-09-2016, 07:52 PM
n/a

There will always be guns in America. Even if they collected all the registered guns, there would still be the unregistered that are everywhere. I have several unregistered that they will never get.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Well it looks like the dems are getting their way with gun laws.( In todays news) This is respect to concealed carry. I'll say one thing,if they are successful in limiting or eliminating guns in this country it will be the end of freedom. It has been said before the criminals will always get a gun if they want one. Why in the h--l are the law a bidding citizens penalized. Why is the American born citizen penalized. obama and the democrats are destroying the country we all worked hard for . We are weaker than ever and broke. I just hope the h--l Trump gets in and does what he has said he would do. I am beginning to wonder though. Maybe he was the plant to make sure Clinton got in. I sure hope I'm wrong.
I also own guns and believe the courts decision was correct. It sounds like you support the NRA position that anyone who can maintain a body temp of around 98 degrees should be able to carry a concealed weapon. The privilege of carrying a concealed weapon needs to be much more tightly controlled. What you call a law abiding citizen is a thug who has not been convicted of a felony and there are many of those around.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:39 PM
n/a

I wonder if gun sales will go up. That's been the usual reaction. If I was a stock buying person what would be a good stock to buy?
Old 06-09-2016, 09:40 PM
n/a

Nothing in the Second Amendment about concealed carry. The Supreme Court should decide that a citizen could open carry one musket - same as in 1776 - as the Founding Fathers could do.

No Bushmasters, no AK's, no military grade, no semiautomatics, etc. just one musket (flintlock, single shot).

You drugstore cowboys would be whining like little kids who had their lunch money taken away.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nothing in the Second Amendment about concealed carry. The Supreme Court should decide that a citizen could open carry one musket - same as in 1776 - as the Founding Fathers could do.

No Bushmasters, no AK's, no military grade, no semiautomatics, etc. just one musket (flintlock, single shot).

You drugstore cowboys would be whining like little kids who had their lunch money taken away.
You must have one of those Obama revised versions of the Constitution, because mind doesn't specify what type of firearm. So, since we are discussing the idea of protecting ourselves from the government, I guess it could mean that we should own assault weapons. As far as I can tell, the Federal government did not put stipulations/limits on firearms when they wrote the Constitution. You can have your muzzle loaders, and I will have my assault weapons. That should make you feel better, since we live in a FREE country, right?

By the way, I have had a gun since I was 13 years old and have been carrying a gun since I was 18 in combat and then concealed since I was 21. Never had to shoot anyone that did not deserve it and never had an accidental discharge.

If you are afraid of guns, then I suggest that you avoid them. If you are afraid of everyone else owning a gun, then I suggest a good home security system and a rent-a-cop to accompany your family when they are out and about. You need not be ashamed that you are not up to protecting your family. Hopefully, there will be one of US around to protect your family from scumbags that try to harm them.

By the way, liberals attempt decriminalize all manner of illegal activity in our country, yet they want to make more criminals out of decent folks. If gun ownership and concealed carry is banned, there will be additional thousands of criminals added to the country, because we won't be giving up or laying down our guns, period.

You believe you are being civilized, but the fact is that you are being naive.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
They want us disarmed and unable to fight for ourselves to stop the "fundamental changing of America".

The difference between a slave and a citizen, a citizen can defend themselves.

Quote:

Actually...the right to bear arms and a well regulated militia...meant that WE can have whatever THEY have. We're technically allowed to have tanks, fighter jets, anything considered "arms". It also means we can FORM local militias to protect ourselves from the government and others.

They want our freedoms taken away. Just like they did to the people overseas who hate us because we took their freedom away.
Old 06-10-2016, 07:49 AM
n/a

Quote:

The purpose of "concealed carry" is to alleviate the fear that you libtards have of seeing a nasty old gun in pubic. It's for you, so that you won't panic and to keep the bad guy guessing when he is thinking about robbing someone. If you don't like concealed carry, then vote for open carry. That way, you will know who to avoid if you are scared of the nasty gun things. Of course, you will also be avoiding the safest public places too. Guns don't go off by themselves, and guns don't shoot people. People are the bad guys, not guns. If we had stricter penalties for law breakers, then there would not be much need for a lot of guns in public. But, that will never happen. When a judge gives a rapist SIX (6) months for raping an unconscious girl, why would criminals worry about penalties?

I remember a time up North where there was a DWI offender that got a year in jail and a gang member that shot and killed an innocent bystander in a gang fight, that got ten months for manslaughter.

I hope you don't live in The Villages, because you would be surprised at how many of us have concealed carry weapons on us all the time. I bet you would barricade yourself in you home if you knew just how many. The Villages is a pretty safe place to live too, isn't it?
Old 06-10-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

States can restrict concealed weapons, appeals court says - CNNPolitics.com

That's also the usually very liberal Ninth Circuit.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if gun sales will go up. That's been the usual reaction. If I was a stock buying person what would be a good stock to buy?
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation

Symbol: SWHC
Price: $22.01
Old 06-10-2016, 08:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation

Symbol: SWHC
Price: $22.01
thank-you

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SWHC+Interactive#{%22range%22:%2210y%22, %22allowChartStacking%22:true}

Does this chart mean in the last 8 years the stock has gone up from around 2.25 to a high of 26?
Old 06-10-2016, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Dream on! These firearms will be available to the public long after you are dead and buried.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
thank-you

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=SWHC+Interactive#{%22range%22:%2210y%22, %22allowChartStacking%22:true}

Does this chart mean in the last 8 years the stock has gone up from around 2.25 to a high of 26?
Yes. Obama has very good for gun sales, Hillary, if elected, will be the same.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
The purpose of "concealed carry" is to alleviate the fear that you libtards have of seeing a nasty old gun in pubic. It's for you, so that you won't panic and to keep the bad guy guessing when he is thinking about robbing someone. If you don't like concealed carry, then vote for open carry. That way, you will know who to avoid if you are scared of the nasty gun things. Of course, you will also be avoiding the safest public places too. Guns don't go off by themselves, and guns don't shoot people. People are the bad guys, not guns. If we had stricter penalties for law breakers, then there would not be much need for a lot of guns in public. But, that will never happen. When a judge gives a rapist SIX (6) months for raping an unconscious girl, why would criminals worry about penalties?

I remember a time up North where there was a DWI offender that got a year in jail and a gang member that shot and killed an innocent bystander in a gang fight, that got ten months for manslaughter.

I hope you don't live in The Villages, because you would be surprised at how many of us have concealed carry weapons on us all the time. I bet you would barricade yourself in you home if you knew just how many. The Villages is a pretty safe place to live too, isn't it?
DWI was white with money to take.

Killer was just another violent minority, can't keep them there too long, it looks racist when half your population is locked up for violence.

The Villages is a "safe place to live" for ONE reason...demographics...99.9% white. NO OTHER place is like it that is 99.9% ANY other race.

Quote:
States can restrict concealed weapons, appeals court says - CNNPolitics.com

That's also the usually very liberal Ninth Circuit.
The right to BEAR arms, shall not be infringed.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes. Obama has very good for gun sales, Hillary, if elected, will be the same.
Who would have thought that what they hate the most is actually thriving BECAUSE of them.

Tags
gun, country, hope, h--l, penalized

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.