The National Judicial College.

Old 11-08-2017, 10:50 PM
n/a

Default The National Judicial College.

Home | The National Judicial College

I tried using their library on the University of Nevada, Reno college and could not make heads nor tails of it. And it was primarily for the use of Judges.

The Michelle Mitchell murder of 2-24-76 happened about 25 feet from the UNR campus but near the nursing building.

So, many judges were exposed to this 2-24 murder and its meandering investigation as reported by the Northern Nevadan press. The case did not break until around 1979.

This is part of the reason I believe that the number 2-24 does resonate in legal circles. I have been using it since 1991 and I do have many connections to many law libraries and through other means.

At least one of my Philosophy Professors taught at the National Judicial College and this man's wife was the Law Librarian of that institution for decades.

I will bet many judges are watching with interest what happens with the Gypsy Hill murderer Rodney Halbower's case in San Jose, CA. This is happening now in 2017.
Old 11-09-2017, 03:00 AM
n/a

You are delusional if you think anyone cares.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are delusional if you think anyone cares.
bog99 slime.

Tags
judges, college, 2-24, murder, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.