Time for an update on how Clinton is not doing!

Old 07-22-2015, 08:03 AM
n/a

Default Time for an update on how Clinton is not doing!

The issue of not being trusted or whether she cares about the people will not be turned around by more make up, more scripted meetings in a donut shop or staying away from the public and ignoring issues of the day. She is and will continue to sputter downward until bumped out as in 2008:

Clinton trails top Republicans in battleground states - CNNPolitics.com

You just cannot do enough to convince enough people the devil is really not such a bad person.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:00 PM
n/a

Wow!

How vewy vewy qwiiet!!!!
Old 07-23-2015, 03:08 AM
n/a

In any relationship once trust is breached the relationship is over. Hillary Clinton is the poster child for breach of trust with one exception Obama

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-23-2015, 06:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wow!

How vewy vewy qwiiet!!!!
Exactly what I was thinking and actually expecting. My thoughts are that she is gradually going to fade off the charts altogether and be a nonentity. My question at that point becomes, what are all the diehards going to do when that happens? Clinton being the candidate seems to be their life purpose!
Old 07-23-2015, 07:30 AM
n/a

She's doing terrible and rightly so. With all her scandals and especially her "what difference does it make" comment, nobody with half a brain in their head would vote for her. Her record of zero achievements just adds more fuel to the raging fire. Maybe next time the kool aid drinkers want to vote for someone "just" because she's a woman, they can look for someone at least attractive. She's a complete failure
Old 07-23-2015, 08:47 AM
n/a

I don't think the polls really matter at this point. The democrats really don't have anyone else. The only real question is how many independents will vote for her. Democrats will vote for her because they just don't care about her past record. They are "all in".

Quote:
She's doing terrible and rightly so. With all her scandals and especially her "what difference does it make" comment, nobody with half a brain in their head would vote for her. Her record of zero achievements just adds more fuel to the raging fire. Maybe next time the kool aid drinkers want to vote for someone "just" because she's a woman, they can look for someone at least attractive. She's a complete failure
Old 07-23-2015, 09:18 AM
n/a

I don't know what has happened to the democratic party.

How she was allowed to take ownership of this nomination is beyond me. She is poorly qualified and that is based on performance and lack of any leadership skills whatsoever.

The Democratic party has been so dominated by President Obama. He has used Reid to control the congress for so many years and nobody could dare even have a strong opinion on anything except what the President wanted discussed. They followed, voted his way, even though they are slowly beginning to admit that much of that was in spite of........

I think the party has been hijacked by all the special interest groups. They have sold out to the insurance industry, the special interest groups, and created an atmosphere that is moving so far left it even scares seasoned and good democrats.

Problem is.....they will either move so far left as to be a death knell, or if the move back to the middle, those who lead that will be considered some sort of traitor and those who now lead the party will insure they are stopped.

Remember, Barrack Obama will still be the head of this party for many years. So, for many years, he will blame the other party and Fox for all the ills of the world. Someone will need to step up and assert some opposition to that but it will not happen until he is out of the White House.

Just my opinion
Old 07-24-2015, 08:58 AM
n/a

I am also of the opinion that polls matter very little at this point, however if you not the quote on "the canary in the coal mine" from a Democrat strategist in the link below, it would indicate a little concern...

"Democrats are seeing warning signs after a new poll showed Hillary Clinton losing three swing states and deep in negative territory on questions of character.

One Democratic strategist who spoke on condition of anonymity described the poll results as “the canary in the coal mine.”

Dem fears over Clinton

Aside from the polls, these are the kind of headlines to watch for...

"
WASHINGTON — Two inspectors general have asked the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into whether sensitive government information was mishandled in connection with the personal email account Hillary Rodham Clinton used as secretary of state, senior government officials said Thursday.

The request follows an assessment in a June 29 memo by the inspectors general for the State Department and the intelligence agencies that Mrs. Clinton's private account contained "hundreds of potentially classified emails." The memo was written to Patrick F. Kennedy, the under secretary of state for management.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/23/crimi...-of-email.html

These requests are not from Republican operatives or even Republicans at all. They are from the current State Department.

And as always with anything Clinton, we have this.....

"New York Times alters Clinton email story"

New York Times alters Clinton email story - POLITICO

Still early for both parties but you look for little signs.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:42 AM
n/a

Grain by grain until the Clinton structure finally crumbles under it's own weight.

Once you have been either lied to or cheated in TV do you still use and support them?
Of course not!
Old 07-24-2015, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
I am also of the opinion that polls matter very little at this point, however if you not the quote on "the canary in the coal mine" from a Democrat strategist in the link below, it would indicate a little concern...

"Democrats are seeing warning signs after a new poll showed Hillary Clinton losing three swing states and deep in negative territory on questions of character.

One Democratic strategist who spoke on condition of anonymity described the poll results as “the canary in the coal mine.”

Dem fears over Clinton

Aside from the polls, these are the kind of headlines to watch for...

"
WASHINGTON — Two inspectors general have asked the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into whether sensitive government information was mishandled in connection with the personal email account Hillary Rodham Clinton used as secretary of state, senior government officials said Thursday.

The request follows an assessment in a June 29 memo by the inspectors general for the State Department and the intelligence agencies that Mrs. Clinton's private account contained "hundreds of potentially classified emails." The memo was written to Patrick F. Kennedy, the under secretary of state for management.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/23/crimi...-of-email.html

These requests are not from Republican operatives or even Republicans at all. They are from the current State Department.

And as always with anything Clinton, we have this.....

"New York Times alters Clinton email story"

New York Times alters Clinton email story - POLITICO

Still early for both parties but you look for little signs.
And the downward spiral is starting to look like a nose dive. I remember when MSNBC went ballistic every Saturday morning on Christie and bridgegate. Will be interesting how they respond to a criminal investigation. I believe classified emails regarding National Security hold a little bit more priority than lane closures on a bridge What do you think!
Old 07-24-2015, 10:10 AM
n/a

Drip, drip, drip ... we watch as Her Highness's campaign slowly crumbles.

Even the hard core liberals know Hillary is not trustworthy.

Now she has a CRIMINAL probe being opened into her laughable "private" email server.

Feel the Bern? Go Trump!
Old 07-24-2015, 10:30 AM
n/a

Ditto. Go trump. He's discussing issues the dems or reps won't touch which are all the important issues Americans do want discussed. He's bold, brazen and unstoppable. Love it

Tags
people, downward, bumped, sputter, ignoring, issues, day, continue, devil, bad, person, convince, update, public, clinton, turned, trusted, issue, cares, make, shop, staying, donut, scripted, meetings

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.