n/a

Default Gorka resigns; Arpaio pardoned

I'm thoroughly disgusted.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The alt-right raises its ugly head. Sebastian Gorka resigns from White House - CNNPolitics
Old 08-25-2017, 11:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The alt-right raises its ugly head. Sebastian Gorka resigns from White House - CNNPolitics
Ugly? ... have you looked in the mirror lately?

That's ugly! Have you ever had a date or a job?
Old 08-26-2017, 05:14 AM
n/a

Have you ever been in a position to be in the middle of a corporate transition, be it be management or perhaps the merging of two/three companies?

If you had and I have you recognize the symptoms and this is the human experience at work.

Of course the left will either
(1) continue with their false narrative never mentioning this sort of thing is par for the course

(2) or they are so triggered by all the activity OMG the sky is falling the sky is falling is usually the reaction and they run for safe spaces

Personal Best Regards:
Old 08-26-2017, 08:09 AM
n/a

Pardoning a racist who helped you get elected is not par for the course. It is a slap in the face for the rule of law and just shows what a swamp Trump's reign is.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:28 AM
n/a

Sounds to me that Gen. Kelly is doing the job that he was hired to do.

Thanks to the president for reversing the horrible decision to incarcerate a patriot like Joe Arpaio. If ever there was a political conviction that was it.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Former ethics director: Trump's Arpaio pardon a sign of 'worse to come' | TheHill

So am I.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Ugly? ... have you looked in the mirror lately?

That's ugly! Have you ever had a date or a job?
The wackadoodle said the last job he had was 17 years ago, I believe he said the last date he had was some gal long ago name Michelle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
The wackadoodle said the last job he had was 17 years ago, I believe he said the last date he had was some gal long ago name Michelle?

I stand corrected. That's right his sister gave him a job as a gofer but fired him, and that Michelle date ended very badly as I recall.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

A tweet from President Trump in July, 2012. Staying true..

"Congratulations to @RealSheriffJoe on his successful Cold Case Posse investigation which claims @BarackObama's 'birth certificate' is fake"

And this tweet from John Boehner's former adviser on immigration..Becky Tallent

"To be clear, Arpaio was convicted of a fraction of crimes he actually committed. His abuse of power was astounding & this pardon is absurd."
Old 08-26-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

"Gorka was nominally a counterterrorism adviser to the president — known for his focus on Islamist terrorism — but he had been reportedly unable to obtain a security clearance and was most visible recently in TV news appearances known for their confrontational style."

Gorka leaves White House post | TheHill
Old 08-26-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

There it is...bold and red...you must read it!

Old 08-26-2017, 12:19 PM
n/a

Exclamation

Quote:
A tweet from President Trump in July, 2012. Staying true..

"Congratulations to @RealSheriffJoe on his successful Cold Case Posse investigation which claims @BarackObama's 'birth certificate' is fake"

And this tweet from John Boehner's former adviser on immigration..Becky Tallent

"To be clear, Arpaio was convicted of a fraction of crimes he actually committed. His abuse of power was astounding & this pardon is absurd."
Keep on digging.
Old 08-26-2017, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
Keep on digging.
Seems like the President is the one digging a hole....

"The president asked Attorney General Jeff Sessions whether it would be possible for the government to drop the criminal case against Arpaio, but was advised that would be inappropriate, according to three people with knowledge of the conversation.

After talking with Sessions, Trump decided to let the case go to trial, and if Arpaio was convicted, he could grant clemency."

Trump asked Sessions about closing case against Arpaio, an ally since ‘birtherism’ - The Washington Post
Old 08-26-2017, 06:44 PM
n/a

Read that bold font!

Tags
disgusted, pardoned, resigns;, arpaio, gorka

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.