TSA can now view you naked in full living color

Old 02-14-2012, 05:59 PM
n/a

Default TSA can now view you naked in full living color

I know all you defenders of TSA protocols won't mind this, and certainly won't mind these fine upstanding government agents viewing your children and grandchildren with this machine.

I just post this for those who really want to know what going on. The news media also gives you false information when they blur the scanned passenger's face in news reports for legal reasons. This doesn't happen in practice.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! Photos in this report are a bit graphic. It's the scan of a young woman put through a naked scanner with the simple action of "inverting" the image.

That story is followed by another of a young woman being forced to go through the scanner THREE TIMES so that the guys in the back room can look at here again and again.

You should know what's happening out there.

» Inverted Body Scanner Image Shows Naked Body In Full Living Color Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

» TSA Forces Woman To Use Naked Body Scanner Three Times Because of “Cute” Figure Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:18 PM
n/a

Life gets more bizarre each passing year. Low dose x-ray is bad, thru the low dose x-ray scanner 3 times = triple bad. Diagnostic x-ray and CT exposure is EXTREMELY regulated, but TSA agents with no radiation safety training can do this to people? 10 years from now it will be on the news as though it has just come to light what damage accumulative, low dose radiation can cause.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:44 PM
n/a

I can't tell you how many times they've told me that these fully body scanners "don't use any radiation". OMG.....Who BELIEVES such crap as this?!?!?!?!??

I ask for and get the manual pat-down and they seem to get high off the "power" they have. I just laugh so I don't get pulled aside for another hour and miss my flight.....but inside I'm thinking "they really think we are this stupid!"
Old 02-14-2012, 08:23 PM
n/a

just another wat bin laden won
Old 02-14-2012, 10:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynet View Post
just another wat bin laden won
English please.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:05 AM
n/a

Take the government punishment or do something about it. But, nothing will be done because the American sheeple just follow along with anything the government says they have to do. STOP FLYING for one week and watch things change. MONEY will get the governments attention quicker than anything else. STOP FLYING watch the rules change immediately.

Will this happen, NO, because the sheeple just follow and we have forgotten how to lead.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:43 AM
n/a

This is another area where we can learn from the Israelis and/or Europeans.

Over there, they have security.

Over here, we have Security Theater.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figmo Bohica View Post
Take the government punishment or do something about it. But, nothing will be done because the American sheeple just follow along with anything the government says they have to do. STOP FLYING for one week and watch things change. MONEY will get the governments attention quicker than anything else. STOP FLYING watch the rules change immediately.

Will this happen, NO, because the sheeple just follow and we have forgotten how to lead.

Haven't flown in 25 years, and don't plan to start again anytime soon!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
I know all you defenders of TSA protocols won't mind this, and certainly won't mind these fine upstanding government agents viewing your children and grandchildren with this machine.

I just post this for those who really want to know what going on. The news media also gives you false information when they blur the scanned passenger's face in news reports for legal reasons. This doesn't happen in practice.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! Photos in this report are a bit graphic. It's the scan of a young woman put through a naked scanner with the simple action of "inverting" the image.

That story is followed by another of a young woman being forced to go through the scanner THREE TIMES so that the guys in the back room can look at here again and again.

You should know what's happening out there.

» Inverted Body Scanner Image Shows Naked Body In Full Living Color Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

» TSA Forces Woman To Use Naked Body Scanner Three Times Because of “Cute” Figure Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
(Repeat Rant) Consider the source. (yawn) (same-ole, same-ole) You'd didn't quit flying the last time you approached this rant, how about now?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.