Ayatollah: Kill all jews, annihilate israel

Old 02-14-2012, 06:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatzPajamas View Post
TVII~I thought you claim to be a Christian?...tsk,tsk,tsk
I am a Christian, but I would never be associated with the Catholic version of it. Catholic people are fine, but the hierarchy of the Catholic faith is a little strange don't you think?
Old 02-14-2012, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
One of the most hate filled posts yet. You must be proud.
I cant believe you would say that. I have no hate whatsoever on this subject.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villager II View Post
I am a Christian, but I would never be associated with the Catholic version of it. Catholic people are fine, but the hierarchy of the Catholic faith is a little strange don't you think?
I am not a Catholic, just a plain old, Lover of Jesus, Christian. However, I choose to concentrate on the similarities of my faith with the Catholic church. I can't throw the baby out with the bath water. We (all Christians) are HIS Body and He will not perfect us until He returns. As my Catholic son has told me when he was 14 and decided to join the Catholic church, "Mom, when you find the perfect church, let me know and I will join that one instead".
Old 02-14-2012, 06:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villager II View Post
I cant believe you would say that. I have no hate whatsoever on this subject.
A little introspection is in order if you don't see what you said about Catholicism is hateful.

You think there are no Catholics on this forum?
Old 02-15-2012, 03:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
A little introspection is in order if you don't see what you said about Catholicism is hateful.

You think there are no Catholics on this forum?
I am sure there are and that is why I said earlier that I have no problem with the church members, only with the church leaders. Based on the history of the church, IN MY OPINION, this organization has committed more violence and more perversion over the last several hundred years than any other. I will not overlook crime just for the Sunday morning good deed. I suggest you look away from the light for a moment and see the destruction left in the Shadow of the Catholic Church. As a member, you should condemn the bad things done by the church and that in itself will allow the many many many great things done by the Catholic church to shine. i.e. Yes, I believe they do more good than bad.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:50 AM
n/a

I don't go out of my way to 'find fault' with the Catholic Church.

It happens that the subject comes up - and in this case, it was specifically the Catholic Bishop's Conference that started arguing the subject we're discussing so *naturally* the Catholic Church would factor into the discussion here.

I certainly admit that I have a hard time being neutral when it concerns the Church - though I try. It took me a while to compartmentalize the priests and others in the Church that I'd known all my life with the criminals in the heirarchy. I'm fortunate in that none of the activities I participated in while growing up (altar boy, CYO, etc) put me on the receiving end of any abuse by any priest.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.