Ayatollah: Kill all jews, annihilate israel

Old 02-06-2012, 07:37 PM
n/a

Old 02-06-2012, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I will make what I consider to be a very sound prediction. Obama will with the assistance of Irasel strike a blow against Iran. You may wonder why I can make such a bold prediction. The amswer is simple. Jews are bailing out of the Democratic Party in droves and moving to the Republican Party. So Obama is going to be forced to stop leading from behind....well he will still let Irasel take the lead until they are successful and then Obama will hog the cameras.
I think the bottom line is that the Persians will attack our way of life whether it be Jewish, Catholic or WTF. We as Americans should get shoulder to shoulder against the foe. Can you argue with that?
Old 02-06-2012, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralway View Post
Spot on post !!! Obviously, the cons spend their days reading World Net Daily and listening to Rush and Beck - otherwise, thery wouldn't be claiming this issue gets no attention. Every paper I read, and every news site I visit is covering the Iran developments.

The one area I agree with Ron Paul about - no more endeclared wars. Which is bad news for these chicken hawk, war mongering neocons.
actually I checked ABC, MSNBC, FOX, CNN and CBS the minute the sarcasm was delivered and ONLY CBS had it even on their front page.....

Why do you, who obviously is totally uninformed make such generalizations about people ? We, who you obviously feel are total idiots because of our political leaning are simply trying to keep up with you of such great intellectual prowess.

PLEASE do not lump me or anyone in a general statement as you just did. If you wish to contest somebodies post, do so without making the stupid comments that have lasted for years about Fox, Limbaugh, etc. It is insulting and points out that without those type of generalizations, you have nothing to say of import
Old 02-06-2012, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh 08 View Post
I think the bottom line is that the Persians will attack our way of life whether it be Jewish, Catholic or WTF. We as Americans should get shoulder to shoulder against the foe. Can you argue with that?
Actually, I do stand concerned with what is in the Presidents mind and agenda when I listen over the years his defense of SOME religions and now this...

"Catholic leaders are furious and determined to harness the voting power of the nation’s 70 million Catholic voters to stop a provision of President Barack Obama’s new heath car reform bill that will force Catholic schools, hospitals and charities to buy birth control pills, abortion-producing drugs and sterilization coverage for their employees."

Catholic League Poised To Go To War With Obama Over Mandatory Birth Control Payments « CBS New York
Old 02-06-2012, 07:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Actually, I do stand concerned with what is in the Presidents mind and agenda when I listen over the years his defense of SOME religions and now this...

"Catholic leaders are furious and determined to harness the voting power of the nation’s 70 million Catholic voters to stop a provision of President Barack Obama’s new heath car reform bill that will force Catholic schools, hospitals and charities to buy birth control pills, abortion-producing drugs and sterilization coverage for their employees."

Catholic League Poised To Go To War With Obama Over Mandatory Birth Control Payments « CBS New York
The Persians and Muslims do not give a flip about Libs, Rightys. Dems or whatever. They want to kill you, yes kill you and your kids and baby grand kids. Wake up. Defend your country and way of life.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Persians and Muslims do not give a flip about Libs, Rightys. Dems or whatever. They want to kill you, yes kill you and your kids and baby grand kids. Wake up. Defend your country and way of life.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:58 PM
n/a

Quote:

I am sorry POSH as it appears I totally misread your post.

I do however agree with your sentiments and wonder why people do not take seriously the published, well circulated threats that have not cooled off with the threat of "talking to them" And before the comments about being a war monger, not me.....BUT we do have to stand up someday and face facts and deal with them in some fashion.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

There are many justifyable reasons why Obama must go this November, toping the list with Obamacare, catastrophic stimulus spending and legislation that had to be passed to find out what was in it. But this issue violating Catholic's freedom of religion rights is in itself justification to send him into a happy retirement where we'll be contributing to his entitlement benefits for many years to come!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:03 PM
n/a

I know what he will do. He will "find"WMD's lie to congress and the American people and get us into another unfunded war so we can go deeper in debt.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
There are many justifyable reasons why Obama must go this November, toping the list with Obamacare, catastrophic stimulus spending and legislation that had to be passed to find out what was in it. But this issue violating Catholic's freedom of religion rights is in itself justification to send him into a happy retirement where we'll be contributing to his entitlement benefits for many years to come!
BE aware SKYGUY, as I understand your newness to the political forum, that this news will be ignored by those who follow the Presidents dictates blindly. They have ignored the constant tricking out of information of the financial explosion that will accompany this health care bill.....and I must always mention that any bill done in backrooms with payoffs and blackmail involved as this one had....is just a bad bad bill.

This will crush us financially, and HAS AND NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH CONTROL OF HEALTH COSTS.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynet View Post
I know what he will do. He will "find"WMD's lie to congress and the American people and get us into another unfunded war so we can go deeper in debt.
and there we go...the Bush bashing that accompanies every criticism of the President when there is no response that can be given intelluctually.

Did you ever think that folks who oppose this terrible for america bill have legitimate questions on Iraq? By the way while I still have a few of my own I did a thorough investigation and conclude that if our government lied to promote this war, then every nation in the world was conned...every member of the other party was conned and if that is the case THAT is some big undertaking and accomplisment.

As always you over simplify
Old 02-06-2012, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am sorry POSH as it appears I totally misread your post.

I do however agree with your sentiments and wonder why people do not take seriously the published, well circulated threats that have not cooled off with the threat of "talking to them" And before the comments about being a war monger, not me.....BUT we do have to stand up someday and face facts and deal with them in some fashion.
On December 7th 1941 the talkers and diplomats got fooled. I'm hoping that no nation gets a leg up again. Let the CIA do their job.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynet View Post
When you have Persians ready to change your way of life you think politics matter? You should get next to any American and hope we can kick some Muslim azz.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:22 PM
n/a

Bucco, Posh08 and skyguy79 ~

Old 02-06-2012, 08:38 PM
n/a

Quote:

A tad late with this remark - someone should have given this advice to Junior. When our foe was in the mountains of Afghanistan - Junior was invading Iraq.

It took a Dem. to put a dent in our foe.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.